LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One Year Anniversary

Guest fakename7

Happy Anniversary!

When I did my 30 days recently, I was good about keeping things relaxed from start to finish, but I didn't have to consciously let go. But I usually felt a bit of warning that I was about to pee, which helped remind me to stay relaxed for the event. Although I don't know what exactly was going on inside, it felt almost as if whatever seals up the bladder allowed a bit of seepage that allowed just enough down the urethra to feel it. I did have the occasional surprise wetting - no advance warning before actual peeing - especially towards the end of the 30 days. That's how I had my small accident at a bar not long after the 30 days were up. It caught me off guard.

I was well-practiced at not clenching at the end, too, so like you there were times where I couldn't tell if I had stopped.

I've been (mostly) out of diapers for just over a month now, and I still get that feeling of a bit of seepage now and then, especially when I walking - well, when I stop walking, such as when I get to a DONT WALK light. But I'm back in the habit of clenching when I feel it now.

I've been 24/7 for ten months, I have had a few breaks there and there but I've always preferred being in diapers. I still have complete bladder control. I can definitely let go and it's a lot easier to wet myself. It's still hard sometimes like on a moving train or when I an sitting in the break room at work but it doesn't really matter because I can start wetting when I stand up. I also go without knowing or even thinking about it but it doesn't happen every time. I also think having a child also helped my bladder a little.