LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clearwater Florida Diaper Lovers And Adult Babies

Guest Backslidein

Guest Backslidein

I just joined the group and finding the navigation on this site to be lacking, so I thought I would take out upon myself to start this topic discussion for those of us from the Clearwater, St. Pete, Largo, Duniden, Tampa area. I live in Clearwater, I'm 47, love wearing diapers and would love to meet others like myself, both men and women.

I find the navigation on this site to be fine, but your skills at posting to be the problem. Slow down on the posts and put them in the proper areas (read the section headers carefully)..It makes you seem desperate, might be a big turn off for friends in the area. Don't flood the board with multiple posts that say basically the same thing, Just say'n :P

Guest Backslidein

Who are you to talk to me or anyone like that. Just because I find the mobile app disappointing and difficult to navigate do its format, dissent give you permission to be insulting and presumptive. You sound like you know me and consider me a newbie to navigating web sites. Just the opposite I'd true. I have years of experience navigating sites like this and I'm using that knowledge and insight to voice my opinion about the difficulty in using the mobile app for this site. And about my many posts, if every photograph listed or comment, blog or posting did not have a comment board it would be easy not to leave a comment. But since members are invited to leave comments I will continue to do so every time I wish to do so. You are the one who should SLOW DOWN and check yourself. Stop being do condescending and assumptive. How absolutely rude of you.

Who are you to talk to me or anyone like that. Just because I find the mobile app disappointing and difficult to navigate do its format, dissent give you permission to be insulting and presumptive. You sound like you know me and consider me a newbie to navigating web sites. Just the opposite I'd true. I have years of experience navigating sites like this and I'm using that knowledge and insight to voice my opinion about the difficulty in using the mobile app for this site. And about my many posts, if every photograph listed or comment, blog or posting did not have a comment board it would be easy not to leave a comment. But since members are invited to leave comments I will continue to do so every time I wish to do so. You are the one who should SLOW DOWN and check yourself. Stop being do condescending and assumptive. How absolutely rude of you.

Guest Backslidein

Maybe you should look at your last response to me, I'll think you answered you're own problem. I think it had everything to do with the fact you think people want to be criticized by you and hear your opinions. (how's that for polite criticism's) personally I think your a presumptive ass, but that's only my opinion, and nobody gives a damn, because everyone has an opinion and assumes thier entitled to express it, like you did. And you know what it means to (assume) anything right. This isn't the only site like this you know, I belong to several others. And I've never met anyone with his head do far up his own ass before. Now stop texting me or I will consider it harassment.

Guest *~Andi~*

Backslidein, first and foremost allow me to welcome you to DD. Secondly, let me introduce you to one of our site admin that your mouthing off to.... repaid1. He is giving you info on the site, not being rude... as you are. If i were you... I would mind my p& q's because you really are coming off as quite a jerk. It isnt a nice way to make friends here so why don't you just cut it out.

Hey backslidein,

If you are having troubles with the mobile app, if you visit our main site using your device's browser, and go to the bottom of the page, there is a link that will bring you to the full version of the site. The full version is obviously not optimized for use on a mobile device, but you might get away from the issues you are running into with navigation on the mobile app.

-warpiper

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...