LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reality !

How about when you change, you have to worry about if you will pee while changing...

I was actually thinking about this randomly today. For incontinent guys, do you have the same problem as baby boys where you tend to pee when the open air hits your diaper area?

This has come up before. Make sure you have a fresh diaper at hand before changing. Un-tape your used diaper and lay it open on the floor between your legs. This will catch any drips as you're opening up the new diaper and positioning it behind you (usually

• 3 weeks later...

Just a thought, Babies aren't actually incontinent ! They just don't have a choice about using diapers, as they can't tell anyone when they need to go to the toilet, a baby doesn't constantly dribble but instead does hold it's bowels and then when they need to let them go, they just let them go, and because they have never experienced anything different they know no difference until they are potty trained.

I on the otherhand are in fact incontinent I have no choice about whether I use a diaper or a toilet. I could use a toilet but i would have to be at it 24 hours a day, that is why I wear my toilet in the form of diapers to give me the freedom to live my life. The only time I need to go to the toilet is to have a change, and get cleaned up.

So in answer to the question posed earlier "do you pee when exposed to the air" my answer would be definately not just the drip, drip, drip of having no control.

Sleeping is now a hell of a lot easier for me, I use a booster inside of my molicare super plus, and a booster inside of my diaper either side around my hips to deal with sideways leaks. I then use a pair of plastic pants over the top to make sure that there won't be any leaks. I also have an incontinence pad over my matress but under my sheet so that if i do leak the matress won't be damaged. With all of these precautions in place I haven't had a leak for quite sometime. I always wake up wet (that can't be stopped) , have a shower, into a new diaper and start the day.

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried an external catheter and found that I am allergic to the material they are made from. My penis actually came up in little puss filled spots, which popped and became very sore.

Never again !!!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I have to agree on my general list at the start I should have put "a good nights sleep"

For a good nights sleep I use a molicare super plus with 2 boosters, it is pretty thick, I then have leakmaster deluxe pull on pants over the top they have a high waist and a really wide crotch to help with leaks during the night. it took some getting used too but I haven't leaked for a long time and I do get a good nights sleep.

• 9 months later...

I have wor a condom cath before it was a lot of fun being able to drain the bag. It did get annoying at times being connects with a tube attached to a bag. Hardest think was using the medical tape to mount the bag to my leg and make sure the condom piece was secure with a velcro clamp. It was fun I still have a few but my partner doest like it.

Hi Everybody, I have recently been asked "what adjustments I had to make when I became incontinent and went 24/7"

I can tell you it is not a breeze.

When you do go 24/7 with complete loss of control of your bladder so that you drip constantly you do have to make some adjustments.

1/