LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicare

wearer24/7

Hi everybody i have just bought my first pack of molicare large super all in one. WOW!!! these are amazing diapers they hold a lot and absorb very quickly, the diaper is very long up the back so it doesn't tend to ride down and the tapes are really strong and do not come off. the raised cuff inside does its job perfectly keeping everything away from the edge. I have just finished 12 hours driving and I haven't had to change. These diapers are amazing and very comfortable.

Those were the first diapers I was able to do my morning pee in without flooding them and having them leak on me. I could wake up and pee and still hold. Great for night time use and for being gone all day and not have to worry about a change unless you poop of course. I assume you are talking about the Super Plus ones.

Its 8:47 a.m. I'm lying in bed after a great nights sleep and my moli is wet both front and back and there aren't any leaks . I usually double diaper overnight using the lille classic to prevent leaks which is quite redtrictive but with the moli I felt free and comfortable. Because I am urinary incontinent I don't get the gushes, I just constantly drip which is great with the moli it just takes it and works.

These are great diapers and are one of the only three brands I buy. I purchase Molicare, Abena and Unique Wellness and it's really hard for me to decide which of the three I like best. All three fit and feel great. All three absorb really well. I think Unique Wellness has just a slight edge, but they're all great diapers.

Molicare Super Plus are indeed some of the best. Personally, an elastic waistband would put them at #1. As for the wellness, I recently ordered a sample and received defective ones. First, the elastic on the inner leg wasn't there on the left side on both samples. Also, on the inside of the back (the part that would be touching your lower back), it was as if sand was just underneath the plastic. It was like wearing sandpaper. In the company's defense, I contacted them and received 2 more samples within 3 days. They were still a little rough in the same area, but no where near the same as before. Also, the inner elastic was fixed. It was simply a manufacturing glitch, which all companies experience from time to time.

Hi Diaperprof, I have had problems with Lille classic fit in the past where the top plastic layer split ! As you say they all have problems at some point.

I agree with you about the elastic waist band, it would be the cherry on the cake.

I am now using 3 moli's a day 1 at midnight, 8 a.m. & 4P.M. it's all i need and that is more than adequate, I think I'm sticking with these.

The one for overnight hasn't leaked, and I'm getting a sound nights sleep which I didn't realise I wasn't getting with the Lille. I'm picking up 2 cases in the next few days, that should see me through the next couple of months. I couldn't ask for more from a diaper.

Ranger, I recently wrote Molicare and thanked them for NOT trying to shave a few pennies here and there. It seems like nearly every other brand has done this withing the past 2 years, some went back (Dry 24/7, Secure), many others didn't (Attends, Wellness, Abena, Depends, and on and on).