LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Jammies!

I gotted new jammies from Ebay.....just wanted to show off a bit :blush:

I always liked this style of PJ's and wanted some, so I finally found a pair that were custom made and bid on them. having the cuffs at the ankle and wrists helps a LOT as I always have the legs of what I used to wear riding up on me and making things uncomfortable, now the legs stay put :thumbsup:

I might order another pair...just in case ;)

But I really really R*E*A*L*L*Y love :wub: my new jammies!

OH! and yes, there is a diaper underneith, not that you can't tell :blush: a nightweight 4x8x4 and VIP pants...I slept like a rock!

Here is the vendor on Ebay, but he isn't listing any right now. he used to have a website as well, but I can't find it. He's up in canada if that matters. happy shopping :)

http://myworld.ebay.com/r.l.designs

There are a couple of other vendors on Ebay that make things like this, you can find them by searching under 'adult baby', not that I am one, :blush: but thats the only way things like this are listed *shrug* a kids gotta do what a kids gotta do I guess.

Here is one such vendor who makes pajamas, but hers all have snaps going up the legs, which I don't want...

http://myworld.ebay.com/mslorainex?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

You can also order a pair from forever a kid (www.foreverakid.com) but they are a bit pricey, but also well made. :)

Yeah, they are a 'bit' bright, but washing might tone some of that down a bit. i don't really mind though, it's the fact that they are a polo type PJ that I have wanted for a long time...I'll order more if the vendor comes up with another one on sale...or might order some from forever a kid, they have interesting prints etc too :)

• 3 weeks later...

Another pair of PJ's that I ordered....this is a footed sleeper :blush: that is white with printed dinosaurs on it, some of which glow in the dark! (KEWL!) :D they also have a zipper that goes down the right leg all the way, which is nice. I have another sleeper that is just a tad small. I have a 30 inch long torso and the other one is 30 inches long from shoulder to crotch, so things get a 'bit' tight wearing that one, and adding a diaper underneith makes things worse.

But this new one is MUCH roomier, having a 34 inch torso, leaves more room and is much more comfy..I asked for the added snap at the collar, which my other one has, but he used the wrong material :glare: since the zipper cover is supposed to be of the same material as the body of the sleeper....oh well.... it's a neat sleeper either way, and I get to look at glowing dinosaureses under my blankets at night! :D:thumbsup: