LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Did It!

Hi all. I've been trolling this forum for a while now, but I just decided to sign up because I finally gathered the courage to buy diapers, put them on, and come to terms with who I am: I am a Diaper Lover.

I'm 20 years old, I live in Massachusetts, and I'm currently a sophomore in college. I love computers in all aspects (collecting trance MP3s, programming, websurfing, and especially games), comedians, and good food (regardless of how healthy or not).

Thank you for giving me a place to belong.

Hey, Omni! Welcome aboard. Pardon our random off-colour scatology posts here and there...you'll like it here. Keep some cough syrup on hand, tho in case you *coff coff*. Peace!

Stop apolagising for my sarcastic posts....i'll thank you very much

i not know about mass. but in indiana... if u get caught wearing a diaper they turn u into a baby lol

heather

Soooo you get caught then..and i bet that dress in your avatar is your fav dress. i'm noticing lack of shoes in the pic!!!!

Hi all. I've been trolling this forum for a while now, but I just decided to sign up because I finally gathered the courage to buy diapers, put them on, and come to terms with who I am: I am a Diaper Lover.

I'm 20 years old, I live in Massachusetts, and I'm currently a sophomore in college. I love computers in all aspects (collecting trance MP3s, programming, websurfing, and especially games), comedians, and good food (regardless of how healthy or not).

Thank you for giving me a place to belong.

Welcome Omni.

I remember those days. I use to wash my diapers at the OSU campus laundry. That was a hoot!

Welcome to DD. You have no doubt already noticed that there are some here drinking some sort of wrong formula. But all in all a nice bunch of people. Quite a mix of ages, likes, dislikes, desires, dreams, passions and preferences, for many different items. Look around and have fun.

hey satanic that was in responece to what bobby said not about the new baby. talking about a certain coff coff. lol

heather

This is my first post . Not sure what to say other than welcome to the group You will find a diverse group of adult babies and diaper lovers. Commonality is wearing diaper for need pleasure, comfort, security or because they just want to. Again welcome.

Flying Leprechaun :)

Hi Omni and welcome to Daily Diapers!!! I see you have already met a few of the more colorful members on this site. I've noticed that they rarely travel alone on the boards...lol. Anyways, I'm glad to know you have come to accept your DL lifestyle; it wasn't that easy for me, but if that's all it took for you, great! I hope you decide to stay awhile and become an active member, lots to see and do on this site. Take care and I hope to see you around the boards and in chat.