LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medical Store Advice

For me, "First Quality"="Last Resort" :P and "Medical Grade"="Cheap for a Reason" :rolleyes: Any Depends product will outperform either of these for only a little more money ;) Maybe you would do better to try another Medical store to see what your full range of local options are before making a decision B) Online sites can give you an idea of these products and where they fit in that manufacturers line-up. Just remember that one maker's 'best' may not be as good as another makers 'least', and that you generally do not get what you don't pay for with anything- even adult diapers :whistling:

Bettypooh

So the medical store I frequent has added a few options for disposables. I have only worn Depends becasue they were easily accessible but now I even have to go to this medical store to buy those.

You don't say where you are and your profile doesn't say it. From your writing style and the Depends reference I assume you are from the USA, in which case the type of Tena Slip you get is better than Depends, but unlike the European version doesn't have leak barriers and is much less comfortable.

In this case, the Attends Extended Wear would be your best bet, close to Euro Tena quality, probably the best US diaper. You may also be able to get the Tranquility ATN, it's surprisingly comfortable and effective especially if combined with a booster (Pampers Extra Protection 6 with the sides ripped away, and 20+ small holes poked in the back with a sharp knife works great).