LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been Diapered For 24 Hrs

ive been diapered for about 24 hrs. this is an awesome feeling. ive never been in diapers for so long....sorry if there is another post like this.

i got my bambinos today so i changed from my depend to a bambino and iv been in it all day i got my bambinos at noon and i just changed into a fresh one. and i could have lasted longer in my first bambino i forgot how much they hold

• Like 2

bambino also sells some really good boosters/inserts. i tried one the other night and woke up to empty a heavily straining bladder straight into a tena with a duo booster expecting it to leak like a sieve, but it held everything like a safe! truely amazing

I don't wear underwear anymore either. Mom even asked me if i wanted all my panties to go to charity while we were straightening out the attic. I had my underwear up there in a plastic bag. She knows I wear diapers and she asked me "You don't wear these anymore" and I said no and she said "Do you want me to put them in the charity pile?" I said no of course because I'll never know if I will ever need them again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stephdiapered

ive been diapered for about 24 hrs. this is an awesome feeling. ive never been in diapers for so long....sorry if there is another post like this.

i got my bambinos today so i changed from my depend to a bambino and iv been in it all day i got my bambinos at noon and i just changed into a fresh one. and i could have lasted longer in my first bambino i forgot how much they hold