LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Diaper Fitting Question

Just buy a small bag and try it. If nothing else, baby diapers make great stuffers so there is no down side.

• Like 1

well my gf purchased the t5 by mistake and she couldnt fit in them so luckily i was able too. They are really tight so when just wearing shorts around in ar area i dont want to be caught wearing they dont make a sound and dont show lines like a goodnite would. i was just wondering

Rusty I hope I did not offend you ? I just try to get the message across to those people who want to wear all the time but fear people noticing and saying something to them, "The Only thing to Fear is Fear itself" according to an older wiser man than I am, and it just bugs me to hear them sit around and get the violins playing of other people who feel the same way, and they just don't realize it's as simple as putting one on and going about your day and as long as you are not wearing six diapers under a speedo your good to go, wear a diaper that suits your needs choose appropriate clothing and go live your life. I do Realize that there are people who this is private and something they do at home solo or with there partner and i do not mean to step on there toes at all, And i guess also being incontinent has given me an attitude of "freedom" diapers are not immoral illegal or fattening don't violate your neighbors ability to enjoy there residence when worn in public they affect no one else's life so why the hell do people have such a friggin attitude about it . If i had Kids and they where in college and they came home and said "dad we need to talk I have a big problem i can't quit and I'm in trouble" i would think drugs oh no! and if they sat me down and said we maxed out the credit card you gave us and spent all the emergency cash you had us hide but we can't stop we just love Diapers and have been buying Moli's and Abena's and we only have a weeks worth left, I'd be like no Heroin,Coke Meth Just Diapers i'll put you on auto supply how many cases a month do you want ?? and tell them you should have come to me sooner and paid off the credit card and given them a new emergency cash stash and went to bed Thanking God,diaper's have never hurt anybody-and societies attitude about them is 1000% bullshit,if they beat up alcohol and drugs the way they do diapers we would have a lot less Addicts DUI's and Fatalities on the roadways.

Rusty I hope I did not offend you ? I just try to get the message across to those people who want to wear all the time but fear people noticing and saying something to them, "The Only thing to Fear is Fear itself" according to an older wiser man than I am, and it just bugs me to hear them sit around and get the violins playing of other people who feel the same way, and they just don't realize it's as simple as putting one on and going about your day and as long as you are not wearing six diapers under a speedo your good to go, wear a diaper that suits your needs choose appropriate clothing and go live your life. I do Realize that there are people who this is private and something they do at home solo or with there partner and i do not mean to step on there toes at all, And i guess also being incontinent has given me an attitude of "freedom" diapers are not immoral illegal or fattening don't violate your neighbors ability to enjoy there residence when worn in public they affect no one else's life so why the hell do people have such a friggin attitude about it . If i had Kids and they where in college and they came home and said "dad we need to talk I have a big problem i can't quit and I'm in trouble" i would think drugs oh no! and if they sat me down and said we maxed out the credit card you gave us and spent all the emergency cash you had us hide but we can't stop we just love Diapers and have been buying Moli's and Abena's and we only have a weeks worth left, I'd be like no Heroin,Coke Meth Just Diapers i'll put you on auto supply how many cases a month do you want ?? and tell them you should have come to me sooner and paid off the credit card and given them a new emergency cash stash and went to bed Thanking God,diaper's have never hurt anybody-and societies attitude about them is 1000% bullshit,if they beat up alcohol and drugs the way they do diapers we would have a lot less Addicts DUI's and Fatalities on the roadways.