LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Call Your Diaper Parts?

Michelle

The whole area where the diaper goes is called the "chastity area" because we call not having people rubbing or fondling that area, or "making you have..." or "giving you..." "feelings", who you do not want to have doing it

When raising my kids I routinely used. "your little Mr." or " your little Miss" while the asking part came as " are you wets and or Messies" or "does someone need their pampers changed?"

I grew up hearing guys parts referred to as "doodles". Then one day several years ago I happened to pass through the town of Bradford, Tennessee, which calls itself "The Doodle Soup Capital of the World". Even after looking up what doodle soup is, it still tickles my funny bone.

Unless something specific is needed, the generic term used when I was a child works well- "Privates" :blush: I also "guy/male parts" and "girl/female parts" in my posts and comments ;) That usually handles the situation with enough delicacy and aplomb :D

you do not call them penis and viginas. for little boys and girls you are not suppose to use that term anolage. for boys peepee or hoo-ha and tushie for girls not sure.

Brilliant, teach children that the body is something to be ashamed of. The puritans really did a number on this country.

• 2 weeks later...