LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back To Babyhood

As dawn made it to the top of the second flight of stairs she smiled and walked towards the slide.

" ready baby."

Glacia smiled.

" yes."

Dawn sat down and put glacia in her lap she then scooted forward and began to slide down the slide. As they went down the slide dawn held glacia close as they both were having fun going down the slide. As they made it to the bottom dawn lifted glacia back onto her hip and smiled.

" that was fun wasn't it."

Glacia giggled and beamed.

" I haven't been on a slide in forever but that one was really fun."

" I'm glad you like it. It's always gonna be there for you too sweetie. What would you like to do next."

Glacia looked around the playroom and saw the coloring section and smiled.

" can I go color."

Dawn smiled and tickled the girls tummy

" of course you can sweetie."

Dawn made her way over to the coloring section of the huge playroom and went over to the area were some of the other caretakers were. As they arrived the other ladies saw glacia and came over to dawn.

" awww she's so precious dawn is she new." One of the ladies said

" she got here earlier today violet her names glacia."

Glacia blushed as the other ladies made a fuss over her and laid her head on dawns shoulder.

" we'll she's taking quite the liking to you dawn." Violet said

Dawn smiled as glacia laid her head on her shoulder and rubbed her back soothingly.

" she's such a good girl I've had no problems with her whatsoever."

Dawn out glacia on the ground and smiled.

" go color sweetie ill be right here if you need me."

Glacia nodded her head and gave dawn a hug before waddling off to go color.

" the sleeper she has is just adorable dawn." Kelly said

Dawn watched her baby waddle off and smiled.

" she's just so easy to make look cute she has that innocence about her."

As glacia made it to the coloring books she picked the princess coloring book. She found an empty spot on the rug got her crayons and started coloring. As she was drawing suddenly there was a shadow above her and she looked up to see a girl in a yellow dress.she could easily see up the dress and saw her diaper.

" whats your problem baby."

" I I don't know what your talking about."

The girl looked at glacia and shook her head.

" what a baby don't you know that your not supposed to take the whole book just the page you want."

Glacia blushed.

" sorry I didn't know." She quickly ripped out the page and gave the girl the book." Here you go sorry again."

The girl looked at glacia closely.

" your new here aren't you."

Gavin nodded.

" umm ya I got here today."

The girl smiled and sat down.

" for a newborn you aren't like the rest normally one of the newborns would be throwing a fit or trying to take all their clothes off. Heck I did it myself. I'm Chrissy what's your name."

Glacia listened to the girl and thought about why she didn't try to fight the babying. She thought about how nice dawn was and how scary the red headed lady was.

" I'm glacia."

Chrissy smiled and got her coloring page.

" how do you like it here so far."

Glacia was about to answer that she hated it but she couldn't. The way dawn treated her and made her feel was just so relaxing and nice she couldn't bring herself to say that.

" it's not too bad so far."

Chrissy laughed she liked glacia she wasn't as bratty as some of the other girls and she had a sense of unknowing about what happens here.

" you know for a newborn you aren't that bad." Chrissy said

" why do you keep calling a newborn."

Chrissy giggled

" that's what your age group is. If you didn't already know there's multiple age groups. The babies where you are, toddlers that's me, the trainers, and the. The little kids." I could tell you were a baby when I saw your sleeper. You babies mostly only get to wear onesies sleepers of just your diapers."

Glacia took I. All the knowledge and hoped she could remember it.

" how do you know what group others are in though."

Chrissy turned around and looked around." We'll toddlers like me normally wear dresses or skirts with our diapers under." The trainers wear pull ups and regular clothes and the little kids wear regular clothes too just no diapers they have underwear

Glacia started to look around the play room and figured out which kids belong where. She turned back to Chrissy to find her coloring away.

" Chrissy how long have you been here."

Chrissy looked up and thought about it for a minute.

" I want to say about 3 months now. I actually like it here. Before I was brought here I wasn't a good girl. I didn't know it but I was hurting everyone around me. When I got here the first couple of weeks were hard but after the spankings I had to change."

Glacia flinched when she heard spankings, that's why dawn wanted me to be good. Glacia went back to coloring.when Chrissy looked up.

" glacia why are you here were you naughty too."

The question hit glacia hard. Had she been that bad. Sure she wasn't the best daughter but was she that bad. She knew she craved attention and drank heavily but she never did anything too bad. She then remembered the video with her parents and what was going to happen to her. They wanted her as a baby again and there was nothing she could do about it.

" I guess I was bad I didn't think I was but I don't think my parents would send me here if I was the daughter they wanted."

Chrissy sat up and hugged glacia.

" it's ok glacia they can make you a good baby girl like your parents want."

That's what glacia was afraid of. Glacia waddled over to dawn. Dawn smiled seeing her newest baby.

" I'm glad you came sweetie it's time for num nums."

Dawn lifted glacia up and headed back to the nursery and placed her in the high chair. She got a bowl and headed over to the cupboards.

" is there any fruits and veggies you really like and don't like." Dawn said

" we'll I like mango, strawberry, blueberry, kiwi, bananas and carrots and corn. I don't like the rest of the veggies."

Dawn giggled.

" ok ill see what I can do."

Dawn got another bowl this one with 3 different parts. She filled the bowl and put a spoon in and walked over to the high chair.

" ok baby open up for your num nums."

Glacia didn't know what dawn was about to feed her but dawn hasn't hurt her yet to she trusted her. She opened her mouth and let dawn insert the spoon. She was surprised that what dawn gave her was pretty good. The first spoon was bananas and she happily ate that and all that came after it.

• 1 month later...

After glacia was fed dawn wiped her face and put a bottle on the tray.

" such a good girl eating all her num nums. Drink your baba and then you can take a quick nap before you go play again."

For some reason glacia felt happy when dawn admonished her over such a little thing like eating all her food but she wasn't going to tell her to stop. She did however have something she wanted to ask dawn but couldn't find the words to say it. She looked at the bottle and grabbed it with both hands extending her arms to dawn.

Dawn looked at glacia and laughed." Sure ill feed you your bottle sweetie lets to sit in the rocking chair."

Dawn took the bottle and lifted glacia as well. She carried the girl on her hip and rubbed her nose against glacia's. she was rewarded with a squeal of happiness. As she sat down in the rocking chair she. Put glacia in a comfortable position and put the bottle in her mouth.

" take your time sweetie drink all your moo moo and then you can go nappy bye ok."

Dawn rubbed glacia's back soothingly and started humming a lullabye. She wanted glacia to be as relaxed as possible as she started to rock back and forth in the rocking chair.

Glacia was enjoying her bottle and everything dawn did had a magic like effect on her. She wanted to be in dawns arms because it just made her feel safe and at peace. She closed her eyes and continued to nurse on the bottle and eventually fell into a peaceful slumber.

Dawn noticed glacia fell asleep and took away the bottle. She replaced it with a pacifier and placed glacia in her crib. She kissed her forehead raised the bar and looked down at the sleeping girl.

" my beautiful baby girl."

• 2 weeks later...

Glacia woke up later and looked around. She saw some of the stuffed animals with her in the crib and smiled. She grabbed one a teddy bear that was close to her.she hugged the teddy tight and looked up at the mobile above her head. She started to think of how different life would be. She wouldn't have to worry about going to work everyday dealing with bills and responsibilities. She smiled to herself when she felt something familiar. She had to pee. She sat up urgently and looked for dawn. Not seeing her she stood up in the crib and tried to find a way out. She saw how high the bars were and decided against it. She sat back down and started to tear up. She didn't want to wet herself she wasn't a baby like they were trying to make her in to she was in adult. She wiped her eyes and stood up more determined than ever. She reached for the top bar and started to try and lift her let when the door to the nursery opened and surprised her causing her to fall on her bottom and start to wet her diaper. She started to cry the second she felt the wetness on her bottom

Dawn walked in and saw glacia trying to climb out and fall down. She rushes over to the crib and lifted the crying girl into her arms." Sweetie are you ok. Don't worry I'm here your safe." Dawn put her hand on glacia's bottom to support her and she felt she was wet." Oh you poor thing lets get you changed. Dawn carried over to the changing table and laid her down. She noticed she was still crying and smiled."

" I know what will cheer you up be right back."

Dawn went over to a cabinet in the nursery and took out 1 item l. She put it behind her back and went back to the changing table.

" open up please."

Glacia looked up at dawn from the changing table and was somewhat apprehensive. She slowly started to open her mouth.....

" close your eyes as well sweetie."

Glacia was sighed and closed her eyes and opened her mouth fully.

" good girl here you go."

Dawn pulled the item from behind her back and inserted it into glacia's mouth. Glacia felt the item enter her mouth and started to suck on it. She started to taste an assortment of flavors and opened her eyes. She saw a large multi colored lollipop and looked at dawn.

Dawn smiled and rubbed glacias tummy soothingly.

" you have been a good girl and I couldn't watch you cry it breaks my heart. Now be a good girl and hold your lollipop while I change you ok sweetie."

Glacia grabbed the lollipops handle with both hands and relaxed. The lollipop was quite long and she was happy dawn gave it to her.

" thank you." Glacia said quietly

" your welcome baby."

Dawn untapes the diaper and wiped glacia up. She removed the old diaper and slides the new one under glacia. She powders her and the. Tapes the diaper up.

" all done sweetie wanna now can you tell me who's looking up at you on your diaper." Dawn sat glacia up and waited for an answer

Glacia looked down and saw a yellow bird looking up at her.

" big biwd." She said with the lollipop still in her mouth.

" good girl now ill let you finish your lollipop before you get to go play some more ok."

Glacia nodded and continued to suck on her lollipop. She only had on a tanker and diaper and looked around the room.

Dawn looked at her little baby enjoying her lollipop and smiled she sat down in the rocking chair and rocked back and forth.

After a couple more minutes glacia finished her lollipop and dawn got up and took the stick and threw it in the garbage.

" time to go play baby."

She's lifted glacia up and walked back to the playroom.

" what do you wanna play with sweetie."

Glacia looked around and saw the jungle gym set and pointed.

" ok baby lets go."

Dawn walked over to the jungle gym and sat down in the bench where the other Nannies were. She set glacia down and smiled.

" go play honey ill be right here."

Glacia ran off towards a slide she was eyeing before she got there. As she got there she climbed the steps and made it to the top. The slide was near as long as the other one but was still pretty fun looking. She made it to the too and was about to go down when she heard someone.

" what is this baby doing."