LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Kids

i have 3 kids and i'm incontent. my kids know i wear diapers. when i'm at home my 2 boys and i get changed by my wife. my daughter just potty trained and she dosnt care. but in the future if she wants to wear diapers then we'll let her.

How old are your boys? Are they potty training or are you just going to let them stay in diapers? Just wondering...

How old are your boys? Are they potty training or are you just going to let them stay in diapers? Just wondering...

my oldest is 6 and is handicaped and has no bladder function. my youngest is 2 and will potty train soon.

• 9 months later...

When my lil brother was potty training i remember it was frustrating because he would go around telling people "I dont wear diapers" and then point to me and say "and thats my sister and she doesn't wear diapers". It didnt matter where either, sometimes he told people at my work. Luckily for me he never found out i wear to bed for bedwetting. But I dread the day he does, cuz it will happen im sure. Hes a loud mouth just like i was. :rolleyes:

My daughter knows that daddy weares diapers, and does not care.

she is a bedwetter also (age 9), and wears diapers to bed, she knows that there is nothing wrong with weareing them.

she has seen me in my diapers, many a time growing up, and could care less, they are just normal clothing to her. she will even weare when she know we will be away from the potty for a long time.

i explaned to her that not everyone weres diapers, that alot dont understand and are ignorent to peoples problems, daddy has to were them, and that its no ones biz.

so i feel as long as you are growen up about it, and dont make a big deal out of it, that things will be ok, kids nowdays are alot smarter than we give them credit for, and are understanding of alot more than we were at that age....

so just have a grownup conversatin, be frank about it and it will be ok... atleast it was for me

• 3 weeks later...

Although I don't have kids, I do have this to say. I am incontinent and for years ws soo worried that people would know. Afraid of the ribbing or jokes that would be made on my behalf. Well, now many people have found out. Now I tell people if I think they are suspecting something. Never once have I ever had someone say something negative. Most people could care less and I would say the same probably for the kids. I am sure they might say something, but as many of you know since you have kids, and correct me where I am wrong, most kids have a very short attention span and if you tell them in an attitude where it is no big deal, typically they just accept it and move on. My nephew did just that at the age of 10. We told him and he was like, oh, are you ok (wondering about the accident) and I was like yeah. Totally cool just wear diapers and he was like, oh, ok. Can we play playstation now? So it didn't even matter and he has never said a thing since. The only person who has ever said something negative to me were women that I was about to go to bed with (in a relationship capacity.) Two women have been absolutely mean, but they were superficial anyway.

So, after my incoherent rant, basically, I am saying that I wouldn't sweat the small stuff because it probably won't even make them think twice about it. Remember, your their father and they have known you their whole life so it is normal to see that.

Ok, so flame away at my post since I have no kids and really know nothing of children, somday maybe...he he...fingers crossed...so if any of you know any single women in the Arizona area or SoCal area that want a snowboarding/surfer ic guy....he he he...jk ;o)

Have a great weekend all!

Rockrat,

Don't worry too much. I didn't meet my wife till I was 27, and I have friends who are still in their 30s and looking for a mate.

I'm sorry that you've met some rude women. Be assured, not all of them are so superficial. I found my wife (or rather, she found me) when I wasn't even looking, where I wasn't even looking. So be you, enjoy life, and eventually, if it's meant to be, you'll find a woman who doesn't mind you wearing diapers.

I also want to thank you all for your wisdom regarding this thread. With kids coming in the next couple of years, it's refreshing to know that there are children out there who handle it well. It helps to alleviate one of my biggest fears about wearing diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

I think children shouldn't be potty trained unless they want to be. Grown ups get to wear them if they want to, why can't they? I wear them too, would it be fair to my child that he/she has to stop wearing them and their mommy gets to? huh.gif

I think what people forget about their diaper wearing experience is the turmoil they go through about being accepted, not only by families, friends, but by themselves. I know I struggled with this side of me, now I love it and wouldnt change who I am (no pun intended), however, I remember those many days and nights where I wanted to scream and cried because I was the way that I am. Its not an easy thing to accept right away. Knowing what I went through with the acceptance of myself being an AB, I would never wish that on my child, nor would I ever push that on my child.

I do not have children of my own, but I am a stepmother of a 13 yr old boy who does not know his father and I are into the scene. We only get him every other weekend, so its much easier to hide, but we do not wear on the weekends he is here. We do not wish for him to find out, nor do we wish he would be like us and have a love for diapers.

As an educator, teacher, and hopefully a future mother to one of my own, a child should not be able to make that kind of decision. They can not think logically like we can as adults. Nor can they understand the psychological aspects of chosing a diaper can do for them, nor can they understand the ridcule and unacceptance and the hiding and the embarassement they might face now, or in the near future. How do you think you kids will feel when they are in the seventh grade and wearing diapers and their peers are teasing them. Are you going to turn it around on your kids and say, well you chose to wear diapers.

People need to think out of the box, they need to think in the future and how the choses you make for you child can affect their future and the lives.

On that note, think about how you feel about not being accepted by your peers, by your family, or in that case the society, because i know many people wish they were accepted by society..... how could you truly want what you have gone through for your child? I know I honestly don't want that for my child. A parents job is to raise, and protect, guild and direct them... and with that in mind, we need to make the best decisions for them. I don't think I could live with myself knowing that i put my child into a situation that I personally hated to deal with myself. Its selfish of us to want the same thing for our children that we have learned to love. We shouldn't push our wants and believes on them. I'm sure many of you can think of how your parents did the same to you growing up and how much you hated it.

Ok, I'm done rambling. Everyone has their own opinion on this subject and my opinion is that I could not live with myself doing that to my child.

Guest Baby Peter

I think children shouldn't be potty trained unless they want to be. Grown get to wear them if they want to, why can't they? I wear them too, would it be fair to my child that he/she has to stop wearing them and their mommy gets to? :huh:

I dont have children of my own ... though had to deal with kids (from age 3 to 13) within relationships.

I can understand your statement, though would like to add that it would probably be better to encourage them to potty train and let them choose for themselfs afterwards instead of letting them choose for themselfs.

Personally been subject to alot of bullying in highschool, and such things arent easily accepted by (pre)teens when found out... your child would mainly become a target for jokes and insults.

With that in mind i will return to my previous statement...

If children are trained already, then wont need them in school, and can just use the toilet at that time to avoid the negativity from others when found out... if they never learned it at al... then they must use the diapers everywhere to avoid accidents, making it harder on them to enjoy school life as it should be and without "fear" of what others think and how they will react.

Just my opinion though, personally im proud of wearing diapers and wear m to my work aswell... though since im still quite new to this all, im still trying to "hide" it for others (wouldnt care if they found out, but not waking around stating it :P ).