LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Wonderful Boyfriend

Killer got my acccount deleted.... Ok, so I remade it.

Here's a little something Becky taught me!

Vengence is as vengence does,

Sweet the taste when eaten cold,

Sweet, to still to send thy ill

back in they face three fold.

Earth and water, air and fire

mold thy power to my desire.

Shape the shield above, below

shape it hard and shape it strong.

Power bending to my will,

power to contain thy wrong.

Now within it mirror bright,

all thy surface facing thee.

What thou sends reflect until

trapped within tis three times three.

And within conceit sublime,

make it clear as diamond air.

Let all wrongs to curse or kill

return to be trapped all so there.

Be thou trapped in thine own curse,

be thou caught in thine own wrong,

be thou burned by thine own flame,

Be thou shattered by my song.

Last time I used it, I waited too long, things had gotten out of hand.

I won't make that mistake a second time!

Killer got my acccount deleted.... Ok, so I remade it.

Seriously... What the **** is wrong with you?! :screwy:

What, did daddy never hug you? Why do you feel the need to make her cry?

Leave her alone man.

See, this is what's wrong with the internet. The net's relative anonymity gives people who would never have the guts to be rude and verbally abusive to strangers in real life the opportunity to lash out at total strangers.

EDIT: my point is that you should just iggy him whenever he makes a new account. To do that, all you have to do is click on his name on one of his posts, at the upper right corner of his profile list, there's a little box that says "profile options." Click on that, and a few more boxes will pop up. Look for the one that says "ignore user" and click on it. You'll then be taken to another page, where the user's name will appear in a text box. below three text boxes there should be a button that says "update ignore list." Click there, and voila, the asshat is now ignored. If we all ignore him, then he'll go away a lot sooner than if the admins keep deleting his account. Plus, I think it'd be cool to give someone a de facto hellban.

Sounds as though the comments of one has started an avalanche which needs to find the resting spot. Am always sad when someones comments can have such a backlash. Does no one any good. Creates more problems and in general ruins what had be an informative and interesting subject. I am sorry that Jennifer has found this to be rather tramatic, so it sounds to me. We should be here to be supportive, informative, and offer help. Critical statements shouldn't be construed, or constructed in a manner that is hateful, or causes the person in need undo further embarrasment, aggitation, any other stess. Now I'll get off my soap box and get on with my little life for the day.

Have a great day Jennifer, and many more to follow.

• 2 weeks later...

On a good topic to ignore the recent posts about the flames, I have to say congrats for you. I may not have incontinents (wished it once, but I could never leave my house in a diaper...yet, and even then I'd rather have control over it.) And I found a girl that I told me secret to and she thought it ok. And now she'll even wear diapers with me, and even use them as forplay sometimes.

It seems that there are many kind of people out there, you have to watch out for the idiots that just don't seem right in their intentions. Even as a guy, if a girl threatened to break up with me because I wouldn't lick her, I'd do the break up for her. If you're not comfortable around someone, don't even bother with them, they obviously aren't worth the waste of your life. So as I've said in one of my previous thread topics (when my G/F became closer to me in the whole diaper respect) Congrats to everyone who has found their true love who accepts you and enjoys accepting you.

• 2 weeks later...

Still discussing that, LOL.

That's great Jenn! Congratulations hun I hope it all works out wonderfully. Share it up on this board i think a lot of people need to know and realize if you need to wear diapers that this can and DOES happen :) So for all yall that may be worried about such things cause of your diapers just look no further :)

Cwick out.