LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To You Get Tights To Stay Up On Top Of Diapers?

funkione

As above love wearing tights over my diapers but cant them them to stay up any tips? Its usually plastic backed diapers i wear, and black 60 denier tights, im also male, and only wear tights from the female attire, any help would be apriated.

It could well be that the tights do not have any gripping - holding power on a smooth plastic surface.

The only saving grace would be a very tight waist band that would hold the tights in place but may

cause the diapers to sag because of the downward tension and contraction - pulling them off.

Could be put in other words such that combination of the two are not compatible or not designed

to work with each other. Sizing may be an issue - too tight tights and they are not going to be easily

worn over bulky diapers and plastic pants. Stretched out of shape and useless ripped and torn.

If tights are too big then they will fit but not in the way you perhaps want sexually looking.

There have been some who wear the tights pantyhose etc. under the diapers so that fit perfectly

but this does look ackward. The tights could be white or pink; nude/sun tan or a darker type for

an interesting contrast when worn with a very short hemmed skirt or dress. "I like this"!

Look at getting the next size larger in tights/pantyhose etc.

On the back of the pantyhose package there is a fitting chart sizes 1-2-3-4 or A-B-C-D and Queen

and/or Plus X see if that might fix the problem - but trying to keep anything on over a slippery

plastic cover is going to be difficult - maybe change the exterior cover to something else ?!

On an expensive note you could have one of ebays sellers custom make a (plastic) diaper cover

with attached tights and a secure waist band with optional ruffles frilly lace on the bum !

BabyLock

• Like 1

As above love wearing tights over my diapers but cant them them to stay up any tips? Its usually plastic backed diapers i wear, and black 60 denier tights, im also male, and only wear tights from the female attire, any help would be apriated.

Since you say you are a bloke, and I am a gal, it is possible the tips which work for me might not totally apply to you.

The first time I needed to wear a disposable diaper was when I was leaving home for a university dorm in August 1981. For the past 3 years I had worked after school and on vacation in a law office, dressed as the other women. By then during the day I had replaced my garter belts for pantyhose. Those were no problem over regular cotton panties, but did tend to sag over silk and some synthetic panties.

Back then all adult disposables had poly plastic outer layers, which caused the pantyhose to sag even worse than had the silk panties. Fortunately then I only needed disposables for bed, trips or parties. My solution when I had to wear both hose and Attends was to buy thigh-high self-gartered stockings.

At home before I left, I had experimented wearing cotton panties over the Attends to help the pantyhose grip. My Mom, sisters and I agreed all that bulk was not attractive. It took me a short while to get used to the constriction of the thigh-high stockings. So, to be sure, I packed my garter belts and my few remaining conventional stockings.

Most of the women in my dorm did wear tights, pantyhose or knee socks, for style and also because at that university most of the school year it was very cold, especially for this Southern California gal! However, I was a pre-law major and felt I needed to dress in the classrooms as I had in law offices, in a business dress or skirt, sheer hose and high stiletto heels. For fashion, my thigh-highs were as effective as pantyhose, maybe even better because they never sagged. To be daring, shortly after moving to the dorm, for parties I bought seamed thigh-highs in darker sheer.

For law school I needed Attends all the time and never even tried tights or pantyhose. I wore either thigh-highs or a garter belt and conventional stockings.

From my law school graduation in 1988 until today, I never go bare leg in my office, in court or for the least formal business event. Only occasionally do I leave the hose with my legs bare, and then only because I am wearing jeans or slacks.

• Like 1

wear a pair of underwear over your diaper, under the tights... make sure the underwear comes up over the top of the diaper and the waist band sits around your skin to make sure the underwear doesn't slip on the diaper, and than the tights will stay on without slipping

also you can use women's underwear instead of mens... and get control top tights, the waist goes up higher to fit over the diaper and snug around the skin at your waist, not on the diaper, than it also won't slip down the diaper.. its about getting the tights/panties to fit right over the end of the diaper and around your waist above the top of the diaper so it can't slip down.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the advice folks, will try some of them out today and for hogmany as going to Edinburgh so will be getting wrapped up with a nappy on, nothing worse than yanking at toights every five minutes on my way to buy some larger ones, and mybe somthing that will snap beetween my legs if not some of the underwear than sarah AB was talking about, thanks again for the advice greatly appriated.

Just before I go out thought you would mybe like to know my solution lol don't laugh but couldn't find a onesie in my local shop but found next best thing a dance leotard! Now I feel strange wearing it but is holding everything up for the night! Sometimes I just gotta laugh at myself! Diaper tights now leotard what's next......

Sometimes I just gotta laugh at myself! Diaper tights now leotard what's next......

You're profile says your from Scotland. So, obviously, you should top off the diapers and leotard with a kilt. :-)

I believe that the secret is in the waistband. If you look at the variety of tights, leggings, and pantyhose, you will see a difference in the size and elasticity of the waistband. A thinner, lighter waistband will probably not stay up over a diaper. I make my own leggings/tights and use at least a 1/2" strong elastic. I also make them with a high waistband that extends several inches above my navel. This works for me, but I'm not sure what to say about commercially made garments other than to suggest you try a size larger so that it will go over your diaper without having to stretch as much. Hope you figure it out based on our suggestions here.

• Like 1

a kilt is no way like a skirt having had the chance to try both a kilt is heavy and itchy! awkward to pee in unless you wear a diaper under it lol ,, but you have no pockets and did a mention its itchy!!! diaper underneath is prefect though no bulge or restrictions!

When I was in the mens room at Edinburgh's Holyroodhouse back in 2010, a man wearing a kilt came in and peed in one of the toilets. Just seemed to lift up the front of it - I don't have any more details than that, though, as I was at the sink behind him, and asking didn't seem appropriate.

I've got a postcard I found on that trip that captures the idea, but I'm not sure how to upload pictures here.