LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Swampy

swampgreen

Hey guys,

Brand new guy here. Yep I`m a guy, IRL I`m around 30, but inside i feel about 11.

I talk a lot, and hope to find a lot of people here to talk to.

I ended up here, after a lot of goggling for "Adult-kid chat". And the adult-kid stuff hit me just a few days ago when I finished reading a novel named Simon`s Journal, and realized I had my kid locked up somewhere inside me craving to come out for sooooooooooooo many years.

Hobbies: hiking, driving, anime (shounen), computer games, and many others I probably forgot atm

Common question is if I`m into diapers. Well, not really, they don`t bother me, but i`m more stuck into a preteen fantasy than a toddler. Still, who knows what I can find out about myself here!

I`m an open minded person, I don`t judge anyone, and I presume the same treatment form others.

Hope we can all have fun together, and you will accept me in this wonderful community.

Thx,

Swampy

I think everyone at one time or another remembers what it was like when they were a kid, weather that be toddler or pre-teen. It's the smart ones who go back and relive those times and indulge with buying the old toys and games they used to have off EBAY and other places! Nothing wrong with going back and having fun with old toys and memories!