LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At Home With Sue

• 2 weeks later...

Sally's body of work speaks for itself, sure sometimes life gets in the way, but usually she comes back, and the reason anyone even discusses this is cause consistency of awesome stories. We know when it's all said and done the story will be great, so lets sit here like good boys and girls and wait patiently

A toe tag? What's that Sally? You promised you had more. I'm waiting for Joe to realize he's a man and is in control of this relationship. You promised.

A toe tag? What's that Sally? You promised you had more. I'm waiting for Joe to realize he's a man and is in control of this relationship. You promised.

Bigboy85...quit trying to be a bigboy wearing diapers that are obviously quit used would lead any intelligent female to the conclusion that you're neither big or boy, but instead a diapered bABy boy in need of a mummy/mommy nanny/nurse or care taker to insure his proper place diapered/nappied and using them as intended.

Thank you for the story and banter Ms. SallyKat. It was an honor/honour to read your story about Joe and Sue.

First, I apologise for this post not being more story. Second, I am working on the corrected draft of my technical piece. When that's done, I intend to escape to my little bolthole by the beach, there to continue the travails of poor Joe. It's nice to be appreciated...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

i really enjoy the story i hope it will contune soon, i can't wait to read about when Jor will be put back in real diapers for the first time and not only training pants

• 2 weeks later...