LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trans Siberian Orchestra

Eggster

Has anyone been to their latest concert? I went to the last and it was pretty amazing.

Anyway I've been on a kick recently and obessing over Beethoven's Last Night, which I was finally able to buy. It's really awesome, I can't decide if it or Night Castle is my favorite.

Anyother fans out there?

It's weird that this came up as I have had a note on my dresser to look up and get TSO tickets for their show in Los Angeles.....which sadly happened back in November 29 :blush: sooooooo I kinda guess I missed them :( One of my managers said that I might enjoy this concert, so I wanted to go, but I guess I was busy with other things...*sigh*

oh well, there is always next year.....unless everything ends tonight / tomorrow :P

It's weird that this came up as I have had a note on my dresser to look up and get TSO tickets for their show in Los Angeles.....which sadly happened back in November 29 :blush: sooooooo I kinda guess I missed them :( One of my managers said that I might enjoy this concert, so I wanted to go, but I guess I was busy with other things...*sigh*

oh well, there is always next year.....unless everything ends tonight / tomorrow :P

That happened to me a few years ago, ended up being lucky and they swung around to Nashville which isn't too much of a drive. If they're playing from the new album it will be pretty good. The new album is cool but only five songs long, I guess that explains why it was only a few dollars.

if you really like Trans-Siberian Orchestra you shou checkout the heart of the band.. Savatage!

Checkout the CD Dead Winter Dead, what was more or less the begining of TSO... Anything from Savatage pre 1990 is more 80s metal and post 1990 sounds close to what turned into TSO.

Guest hachimaki

Got all the albums. :) I would love to go see them, but they weren't coming to Casper this year. Could have seen them in Denver, but would rather go to Casper. Not nearly as big or as hard to get around.