LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sooo End Of The World Tomorrow!

maly

Aparently the only way out is to go to France ( of all places!) and catch a lift off a passing UFO.

Well if the ufo's are run by my local train company the message would probably run something like this...

' Southern galaxies regret that the last ufo off the planet has been cancelled this is due to over runing engineering work at venus station southern galaxies appologise for any inconvenience this may cause'

Mal.

Well, it's already tomorrow on my side of the planet and so far, it's still here.

Just for kicks however, I wore a nappy to bed last night - didn't want to spend the last night of Earth dry!

What time does the apocalypse start - local time, i live in the UK, is it 11.11am local time or mayan time which will be around 17.11-18.11, if it happens at local time it wont be so bad because i will be at work but if its after im going to be really pissed (both meanings)!!!

If it doesnt happen, oh well, its not the end of the world!

Well I for one am ready, as of now I am stuck here at work for the next couple of hours. But if the world dies come to its end I will be going out with 2 ABU Drymights on. Kind of bulky under my work pants but who's going to care if it happens.

Well I am now home from work and no end in site yet. My dubbled ABU Dry nights are wet from the three times I peed them at work. Now it's time to get ready for bed. I am just going to cut slits in the plastic backing and put a ABU Chushie's on over these wet ones as they can hold more but an extra diaper will assure the bed does not get wet.

Good night all see you tomorrow hopefully.