LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Joining The Incontinent

Yeah, almost every urologist I've ever seen was absolutely focused on "curing" me, usually with more pills too. Every one of them acted like having incontinence was the worse thing ever- except for liking to wear diapers of course.

• 3 weeks later...

As long as the lady in your life isn't upset, I guess it could be worse than having nighttime messes - as long as it stays at night. My lady says she'd like that, actually. It would take practice that she's not prepared to supervise and I'm not prepared to undertake yet. :)

As long as the lady in your life isn't upset, I guess it could be worse than having nighttime messes - as long as it stays at night. My lady says she'd like that, actually. It would take practice that she's not prepared to supervise and I'm not prepared to undertake yet. :)

Thanks. That sounds like the sort of pants I've read about many times, but haven't been able to find. I bought some off of ebay a long while ago, but they were terrible and fragile. They'd be perfect for a few weeks then the rubber would just shred. They seemed to be glued together, while I had always imagined them made in a dip process like latex balloons - which would be much more durable.

I've seen these (or something similar) offered in several places though I never tried them. Something that should work as well are the 'Malaysian' style rubber panties, which have bonded 'rubber bands' instead of elastic at the openings. These may be what Creepymouse refers to. Though the quality control was awful with those, they are the only truly waterproof panties I've ever worn as they will hold liquid without leaking at the legs and the wide 'rubber bands' are comfortable compared to tighter thin elastic :D I have one pair of those left; the rest didn't last long at all :( Even with that, they fit me superbly and I :wub: them. I wish I could find more. They also have a rather unique and noticeable sound when you move around unless you wear something over them to restrict that free movement :blush:

Scuba dry suits were my inspiration when I went looking for rubber pants. They're often made of a tri-laminate material and have latex seals. Something could definitely be made, but that's well beyond my (very solid) DIY skill set.

MDL

Guys,

I think I have seen what you are looking for for sale, for about $100. It was referred to as a swim diaper, with silicone leg seals, and was intended to keep the diaper inside dry and isolated from the water.

That's awfully steep, but if the durability really is that much better, it might be worth it at some point. I still have about 6 pair of the latex ones from AC. That should give me a year or so before I care :)

I am intrigued. I like cloth but it leaks all the time. I tried what Betty suggested with tucking in but still leaks at the legs. I use the pul pants from ADC. I wonder if they are faulty as it feels wet on the outside but i do not know if that is from a leak or from back splash from the wet bed....

That is expensive but might be worth it if it guarantees no leaks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Not to jump into your thread, but I just wanted to share with the only community I know that might be interested: I'm at least TRYING to go for incontinence as well. I had problems with prostatitis that caused mild urge incontinence, and when I went to the urologist and got checked out, was told it 'would eventually probably go away'.

Bettypooh, the salk sani pant is not what I'd consider a real PUL pant. They have what seems like a mixed poly-urethane & plastic that is then poured on to a nylon cover, not really molded poly-urethane which will hold up way better. Also, they fit really loose around the elastic, and the elastic is covered in cotton (which will always wick a lot). If you ever want to try PUL pants for real then I'd recommend the Gary PUL pants with comfort bands. They work way, way better- and are worth it.