LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Joining The Incontinent

As for the health, I got a wonderful message from another member giving me encouragement about my (newly diagnosed) CPPS, and associated bladder troubles, and I just want to remind everybody that it's pretty incredible that this sort of surprisingly welcoming and caring community can exist for people who are IC, or just like diapers, or who are TRYING to become IC.

@mahlerdl Yes, congrats! I still remember the day when I got the eligibility and diagnosis summary from my insurance company and it stated three conditions: OAB, urinary retention and incontinence. Seeing it black on white makes it real in its own special way.

I think you have already helped in that regard with the reverse kegels info. I would like more in depth answers in how to focus on the relaxing. Especially in the beginning, how did you focus while working in your life?

Spargano

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again for the hard work you have put in. During my last attempt, I was nowhere near as consistent at journaling as you have been. It's nice to see that some of us can make it work, and enjoy the process, not to mention the destination. So many DLs like to claim it's impossible to diaper train oneself because they haven't succeeded. Your posts help counter that trend.

I am still jealous :) but very happy for your personal successes and triumphs. I wonder if it would be ok for me to pm you questions, if you are not busy.

Busy is my problem... I feel like the reverse kegels take concentration at first and when I am immersed in a project I find hours may have passed and then he urge hits. Whereas if I am not busy or standing the urge hits every 15-20 minutes. What were some of your tricks in the beginning? I keep telling myself I will get a few days to just work on this but the days never come, work just piles up and requires attention. I am not arrogant to think I am alone in being perpetually busy, so I assume all people are. This is a mental hurdle that I feel if I can get passed will finally start me down the journey more than my plateau. Thank you for your updates and advice you give everyone :)

Spargano

I am still jealous :) but very happy for your personal successes and triumphs. I wonder if it would be ok for me to pm you questions, if you are not busy.

Busy is my problem... I feel like the reverse kegels take concentration at first and when I am immersed in a project I find hours may have passed and then he urge hits. Whereas if I am not busy or standing the urge hits every 15-20 minutes. What were some of your tricks in the beginning? I keep telling myself I will get a few days to just work on this but the days never come, work just piles up and requires attention. I am not arrogant to think I am alone in being perpetually busy, so I assume all people are. This is a mental hurdle that I feel if I can get passed will finally start me down the journey more than my plateau. Thank you for your updates and advice you give everyone :)

Spargano

• 1 month later...