LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers For White Elephant(;

Wett Gina

yep was for me.. the rules for our office unit white elephant is something you didn't spend any money on, something that would be appropriate to display on your desk for an entire year or until the next gift exchange... and the tackier and gaudier the better!

I'm still trying to figure out what to bring, I don't own a lot of things like that, because I've only lived here for 6 years, and we dont have our own place... so not enough time to accumulate things like that.... so its gonna be hard to find something... we even just did a HUGE cleaning of our room last weekend, closet and all.. and still nothing turned up!

Sara ab, sorry I was just trying to explain most general white elephant rules to him- not specifically for your situation but in general it would be just fine to gift diapers. For you I don't know. Diapers may be ok & would definetly get a laugh but like windycityheat said, you might raise a few unwanted questions. If you don't mind or care about that too much then I say go for it. If not then well... how about a used bar of soap?

@sara_ab: You wrote, "...I've only lived here for 6 years..." and I've only lived in one place for 7 years but everywhere else it has been for no more than 5 years so far! That was how long I lived in Tampa. My plan is to stay in California for a total of at least 15 years, but we'll see. I usually get bored before that and need a new challenge.

Sorry for highjacking the thread, but I was so taken back her feeling that she wasn't really established after 6 years. I remember finishing both Junior and Senior High in that amount of time!

lol honu i just mean in six years i've accumulated many 'nick nacks' that are hiding in the closet somewhere that I could part with.

as for a diaper ... the thing is, whoever gets it has to leave it on their desk at work for a year..... so that would just be annoying... not funny......

• 4 weeks later...

Time for the long awaited results! Sorry for the last reply! Ive been super duper busy with the holidays and school. So! It went fairly well (: not exactly as planned

Nobody saw me bring them in so nobody knew they were mine. first person to open them was one of my friends sisters friends. She was alittle embarrased but everyone laughed and moved on. Then what surprised me was the diapers actually got traded a few times! Two of the older couples (drunk of course) grabbed them and ended up keeping them. Pretty good I thought, but after the party when just me and my friend were hanging out I saw that the couple had forgotten the diapers. Upsetting dont ya think? /: well, I managed to sneak them back to my car nd take them home. So! All in all it was fun (: didnt loose any diapers, and the party guests all got a kik outa it. Never told my friend they were mine, mabey another day (;