LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More Parents Behaving Very Badly

I love to see the pictures of sickos like these...You can tell how evil they are when you look at their eyes. I hope they get every bit of what they deserve - truthfully, I'd like to see them get the same punishment for a week, just one week, from time to time - so they could see exactly how bad their behavior was & live with it for the rest of their miserable lives. Maybe this seems cruel & they probably won't see the same torture, but when you're that sick of a person, I think you really need to see how badly you REALLY messed up. I'll bet they'll go "I'm sooo sorry" once they get their sentence handed down to them, yet they'll only be sorry for getting caught. I'd like to see an update on this story once there are any. I hope those poor kids get all the love & care they desperately need in addition to justice.

~ Cody, AKA moogle

im just happy the 17 year old was able to get out and get help

but the saddest part is that these things are only coming to light now but have been happening for years and years

• 2 weeks later...

One of the best examples to prove more backround checks are needed for people wanting to become foster parents! I've seen so much over the yares about bad foster parents. That's the curse of living so long, I guess! Many only become foster parents to get the money from the state for doing it! In some cases, the kids don't get the benifit of the money the state provides for their care, such as in this case, and what's worse is many are abused like what happened to these kids! Some foster parents have taken state money and even forced the kids to work at their business to get free help! I've seen in the paper and on TV many cases where the foster parents turned out to be a lot worse that the biological parents! The sad thing is kids go from one bad situation right into one just as bad or worse when the objective is to help the kids by getting them into a better environment! What will happen to these kids when they grow up and have children of their own? Will they figure that this is life and this is the way you treat kids? Sad, and we wonder why some people are allowed to walk among out community!

• 4 weeks later...