LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Deal With Bowel Inconn...

You might not get any replies from current students only because anyone under 18 usually gets booted off this board.

Someone who previously experienced it might be able to share their experience....if they're willing.

Hi i was wondering how all people especially teenagers in high school cope with bowel inconntinence. and changing thier diapers. is it hard to get cleaned up

some times it is really hard to deal with at shcool

most school have an area you can use outside of reg restrooms that have a shower in there as a rule these areas are set a side for people with special need and there staff but you should be able yo use it to for changing and cleaning up

null odor helps a lot depending on the problem

amnys it can be caused by what you eat or even stress so you will learn over the years what not to due to set it off other then at home

Hi i was wondering how all people especially teenagers in high school cope with bowel inconntinence. and changing thier diapers. is it hard to get cleaned up

I use to be fecal incontinent. I wore diapers to work. Just about everyone at work knew that I wore diapers. If I had an accident, I had another building that I could clean up in or I would go home the change. If time permitted, I would go home and shower too.

I finally found the right doctor and he surgically corrected the problem. I had bleeding tumors on my bowells.

Now I am just wet at night. The wet probelm returned when my blood pressure shot up and the doctor said that i had a small stroke. That was back in the 70s.

So here I am, an old man and still wearing diapers at night.

• 4 weeks later...

Coping at school was very easy for me. Hardly anyone knew I wore and the girls toilets were in good condition, had locking cubicles and were hardly ever used. So long as I caught on quick it was no more or less harder than cleaning up anywhere else.

Coping at school was very easy for me. Hardly anyone knew I wore and the girls toilets were in good condition, had locking cubicles and were hardly ever used. So long as I caught on quick it was no more or less harder than cleaning up anywhere else.

So you wore nappies 24/7 to school and no-one noticed?

I'm impressed, you must have done a good job at hiding. Even though I occasionally have accidents during the daytime, I never wore nappies to school. I just made sure to go to the toilet inbetween lessons.

How on earth did you hide the bulk of a nappy at school?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...