LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turkey Day Suprise

Well with all of the food that we had yesterday, it was quite an adventure. With the mix of foods that I normally don't have, it made for an intresting evening and this morning as well.

Three loaded diapers in a span of 24 hours is very unusual for me. I can tell that some of those foods didn't agree with me, good thing I was diapered for the experience. This all happened after company and relatives had left for the evening. But the wife noticed and said she's glad it's not her doing the cleanup, she doesn't mind but was tired from the day and asked me to take care of the mess. No problem.

There ain't much nicer feeling than having nothing on under your hunting suite but a diaper and its a great feeling to wet and mess your diaper while sitting a tree stand.

Except going small game hunting in nothing but a diaper and tennis shoes and coming home with 5 squirrels and a wet loaded diaper.

There ain't much nicer feeling than having nothing on under your hunting suite but a diaper and its a great feeling to wet and mess your diaper while sitting a tree stand.

Except going small game hunting in nothing but a diaper and tennis shoes and coming home with 5 squirrels and a wet loaded diaper.

I can just wonder what the reaction of other squirrll hunters or even the game warden would be if they came across you out in the woods with a gun and wearing nothing but tennis shoes and a wet and messy diaper! Kind of wonder if a game warden would come up to you and ask what the hell you were doing or turn and run for it, thinking, "This guy is a crazy man!" Oh, and where do you keep your hunting license when hunting in just tennis shoes and a diaper? And one last thing. For saftey sake, I hope your diaper is blaze orange! Even on private property that is marked no hunting or trespassing, you never know when another hunter will sneak in. Those are the ones you want to be careful of, too, as the have shown a disregaurd for laws already by trespassing. Who knows what they will shoot at without making sure of what it is first?

I hunt on my own land right behind my house so not worried about other hunters or game warden.

Don't need a permit to hunt small game on my own land. Small game diapered hunting is done before deer hunting.

If someone sees me out in my woods in just a diaper I don't really care.

My favorite thing to do is put on a old pair of motorcycle chaps to protect my legs and after I have soaked and messed my diaper I walk over brush and let it tear away the diaper spreading the contents of my diaper as I walk around.

Have returned home with a diaper witness no bottom in it many a time.

No turkey here but ate some bad food on Friday. Woke up wet around 5 am my stomach was growlig all night. so I went back to sleep and went into that wierd uncrontrolable sleep mode where youre consious but cant wake up. So in between that dream I was imagining letting go and sure enough I felt all that nastiness comming out. I tried to regain control but I just felt as if I was paralysed. The boosted active ultra held the mess. And it was the most intense and best experience ive ever had. Saddly I do not know how to make it happen again. :(

I hunt on my own land right behind my house so not worried about other hunters or game warden.

Don't need a permit to hunt small game on my own land. Small game diapered hunting is done before deer hunting.

If someone sees me out in my woods in just a diaper I don't really care.

My favorite thing to do is put on a old pair of motorcycle chaps to protect my legs and after I have soaked and messed my diaper I walk over brush and let it tear away the diaper spreading the contents of my diaper as I walk around.

Have returned home with a diaper witness no bottom in it many a time.

In my early days of wearing diapers (we're talking the mid-70s here) I lived with my parents who owned about 15 acres of land, and I'd often go out and walk around in the woods wearing nothing but my diapers and plastic pants--because at the time it was about the only place I could do that. The house was up on top of a hill with the woods down in front. Once I was like that and from where I was, saw my parents pull in the long driveway that went up the back side of the hill.

I then ran about 100 yards, up a hill that was about 45 degrees, as fast as I could--wearing NOTHING but wet diapers--and got back inside the house just before they pulled into the garage. I then went back to my room and quickly put on my regular clothes. WHEW. That was a close one. LOL.

That actually sounds like fun! I was wondering how you kept your legs from getting all scratched up when out in the woods! Chaps sound like a good idea, but again with the disposable diaper I was wondering how you kept it from getting torn up! I guess now I know! I well remember the days where hunters used to have to wear a back tag on the back of their coat or hunting vest. I pictured you pinning it to the back of your diaper when out hunting! LOL! Private property is nice for hunting, but I know of many cases where someone sneaks onto that property to hunt! I have one friend who told me he was out scouting the prioperty where he only has permission to deer hunt and discovered a new tree stand had been put up by someone! He said he nailed a "NO HUNTING" sign up on that tree trunk! That dosn't mean the person who put up the tree stand will abide by it since he sneaked onto the land in the first place.

I used to do squirrll and rabbit hunting here in Michigan and while I could have gotten away with squirrll hunting in just a diaper, it gets cold and snowy here! Only twice did I wear somthing other that regular underwear when out hunting. Once I was squirrll hunting by myself and used a diaper. Nice to be able to wet and mess in it when out hunting in the woods! Since I was in the woods, I had taken along a change with me and some paper towels to clean up with before heading home. Didn't want to drive home with a messed diaper on since I didn't live by myself. I did enjoy the feeling of being out hunting in the woods in a wet and messy diaper though! I usually hunt with friends, mostly duck hunting. One morning before duck hunting I decided to put on a disposable diaper and plastic pants, then my regular underpants, thermal underwear and then my insulated camo hunting pants! I have a 45 minute drive to my friends house, then another 30 minute drive to the boat launch. When we get to the boat launch to head for our duck blind, I put on my chest waders! I figured with all the bulk I wear anyway, who's going to notice the extra bulk of a diaper? This was one hunting day when my friend and his teenage son were going to be busy afterwards. Usually after hunting we sit in his hot tub and watch movies to warm up after a cold day duck hunting. Since that was out, I really did enjoy the convinience of a diaper and not having to take down several layers of hunting clothes just to pee! Hunting and fishing in diapers definatly have some advantages! I find that at the very least, even a thin pair of plastic pants over regular underwear helps keep your butt warm and dry if you happen to sit on a wet tree stump or the wet ground! May as well be comfortable!

Fishing in just diapers is almost as fun as hunting in just a diaper, however I found out the hard way that no matter how secluded the fishing spot is there is always someone else who knows where the place is also.

I was standing on the bank of the river in what I thought was a very secluded place, wearing nothing but a wet loaded diaper and holding a fishing pole when I heard a voice behind me.

To my shock there stood a game warden, he saw my car along side the road, stopped to investagate and stumbled apon me.

He kept his composure, asked to see my license, asked if I had caught and fish.

When he was satafied I was not doing anything illegle he turned and walked away, but made one comment befor leaving, he suggested I put on a pair of pants and shirt as the bugs get pretty nasty after the sun sets.

I heard him on his radio as he walk away, informing the dispactcher what he had just incontered.

Turkey day meals always make for a nice diaper supprise after the food has had time to digest.

I always enjoy the day after turkey day as it always means I get to enjoy all that good food one last time.