LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Powders. Which Brand Is Best?

I've always used Johnson's Baby powder. I love the smell, the feel, everything about it. Now especially, since I'm sooooo aware of my diapers, I love it. I've never tried another brand. Has anyone tried one they like better than Johnsons? Thanks.

There are other babypowder brands out there, but nothing compares to the sweet smell of good ole Johnsons. And also Johnsons babylotion as well. The two seem to have an aroma that brings back memorys of childhood.

Its really not worth buying a generic brand just to save a few cents, because they just don't smell the same. (just my opinion maybe I'm spoiled :lol:

I've always used Johnson's Baby powder. I love the smell, the feel, everything about it. Now especially, since I'm sooooo aware of my diapers, I love it. I've never tried another brand. Has anyone tried one they like better than Johnsons? Thanks.

There are two schools of thought here.

Baby powder is composed of corn starch or talac.

If you get diaper rash, corn starch is bad news because the fungus feeds on the starch.

Talac is toxic and bad for babies. On the other hand, talac doesn't feed the fungus.

Diaper rash is usually a fungus.

I stopped using powder. I use Desitin or A&D.