LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Made The 'like' Mistake.

So I placed an order with Age comfort a couple of days ago for two cases of Abena L4's. On the web page there is one of those 'Like us on Facebook' buttons right beside the 'quantity' button. I must have hit 'like' by mistake. I didn't realise it at the time and finished placing my order.

A full day goes by where I'm not really on the computer or anything. My wife calls me and asks me..."why have you 'liked' a bunch of diaper pages on Facebook?" I'm like WTF? Sure enough on my Facebook page it was plain as day "Drynot (not my facebook handle) ;) Likes Abena L4 night diapers". So there is an option to remove that from your timeline. Obviously I did that.....

So far there seems to have been no ill effects from it. It was on my page for at least 16 hrs from what I can tell. I don't have a tremendous amount of friends on there so I'm hoping nobody noticed.....

We've talked about this before here on DD. Be careful what you do out there folks....

I made a post about this not too long ago.. I think sites like this, should do away with the like button.. Mistakes do happen! I try to keep this part of my life seperate from my everyday life.

Agree! :) And for everyone's benefit, I'll repeat my post from that thread:

If you don't use the Facebook Like button on any external sites, install the Ad Block Plus plugin in Firefox or Chrome and block the connect.facebook.net script. That removes the Like button everywhere except on Facebook itself.

Not the same but when I shop on Amazon (thru DD) and my better half goes in to Amazon she gets all the recent browser history tossed at her. She is aware so I just get some ribbing about it. You can clear the recomendations but its PIA to do.

Targeted ads can be a problem too. Not so much if you're on your computer alone but if your with someone doing a search on the net...then BAM...an ad for diapers or whatever else pops up out of nowhere....

Those a guy can live with if the person has no idea how ads work on the net these days......but they can figure it out fairly easily.

After making a couple of orders with Age Comfort, they started sending me their catalogue in the mail, addressed to me personally. I have got to figure out one of these days how to make them stop. Never hit the FB like button though.

I don't mind the catalog as it has plenty of other stuff in it besides diapers. Always good to keep up on what's in their inventory. You could maybe blast them off an e-mail asking to be removed from their mailing list.....

• 3 weeks later...

Whoa! That can be embarrassing! I have a freind on FB who is also ABDL, we met on this site. She had hidden updates from abena and bambino diapers, but for some reason, they appeared on my page! I found a way to take these updates off. I have a fairly large family and a lot to lose, and hell to pay if anyone finds out!