LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Part Time Wearers

Although I would love to be able to wear 24/7 I can't due to family etc, I wear in the day when they are at work and school but feel very sad when it's time to get showered and changed and put my normal underwear back on. I don't think I have ever changed my diaper and put another one on straight away afterwards. I feel like I'm missing out somehow.

Anyone else feel like this?

• Like 1

Same here, I don't wear that often either due to not feeling like it, having friends or family over, or having rashes,chafing or yeast infections. I don't know why but I keep getting yeast infections between both my legs between groin area.

I'm not female, I wash everyday, and shower thoroughly with shower gel after taking off a saturated wet diaper. However when I wear I often don't use a barrier cream or if I do it's not very effective.

Also I really love to stay in nappies till they are saturated, only ones that haven't caused me skin problems when completely saturated are Tena slip maxi medium.

Also I need to loose weight as I'm slightly overweight which could be why I'm getting yeast infections down there sometimes and chafing.

As for rashes I found a very good natural products called: Weleda baby calendula nappy change cream which clears up pretty bad rashes really fast within hours which IS impressive and is that expensive either.

However it's hard to apply to use as a barrier cream as it doesn't spread well.And you need ALOT of it,as it's meant for babies, a much smaller surface area of skin to cover.

I also got Fuller's Earth cream which may or may not be able good..... Was cheap, only has kaolin and zinc oxide in it. Says it protects and soozes the skin, so could try using it as a barrier cream. Probably shite for a rash cream though.

Read bad things about kaolin giving people terrible rashes, so might just chuck this out....

There have been times when I've wanted to wear more often, then there are times when I have thought, "Tonight I'll wear a diaper to bed" and then when "tonight" comes I've lost the urge. Sometimes I've gone from wet diaper to dry, but usually after 3 or 4 hours in the early morning, I remove my soaked diaper, shower and dress in normal clothing. At one point many years back, when I wanted to sleep wearing a diaper, I was unable to. I think this was due to knowing I had a diaper on and being excited about it. That caused me not to be able to sleep, and I'm still that way today. Well, as stated sevral years ago I started wearing diapers almost daily and lo and behold, it became so normal to me that I was finally able to put one on for bed and sleep through the night. That worked well for me for a year or two, although I usually didn't wear diapers to bed. Only once in a while. Then I got back in the habit of not wearing so much, maybe once every week and a half or so. That put me back to not being able to sleep in a diaper again. There is an old saying that goes something like, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder". I found that wearing diapers almost daily became routien and normal, nothing really special anymore, hence being able to sleep the night away wearing them. Now that I wear only once every week or two, I believe that I enjoy wearing diapers so much more. Part of it is the excitement of the antcipation. Maybe I'll have planned to go fishing with my DL friend, or to lunch with him later in the week. Maybe it's holiay time and I plan a trip out of town for the day to do Christmas shopping. I enjoy the waiting and anticipation of that day when I finally put my diapers on and go out to do my planned activity. When that day comes, it's just that much more exciting and enjoyable because of the anticipation. Yes, there is something to be said for the joys of daily diaper wearing, but when it's hard or you can't wear on a daily basis, it makes those times when you do get to wear all that more fun, excitng and special. After all, isn't it the fun and excitement that makes us enjoy wearing our diapers?

Having family around and other responsibilities does not allow me to wear all the time either. However, I look at it as the time that I can wear makes it all that much better. There are times when my time is limited to wearing just one diaper and not being able to change into another one, but at least i was able to wear the one that day.

There have been times when I've wanted to wear more often, then there are times when I have thought, "Tonight I'll wear a diaper to bed" and then when "tonight" comes I've lost the urge.

This happens to me quite a bit. For me though it's more just laziness, not wanting to have to deal putting on, taking it off, and cleaning up. By the time night rolls around I kind of just want to go to sleep. This is particularly true on work nights, less so on weekends.

I can't sleep diapered either but for me it's just more that it's something different in my routine. I need a lot of routine to actually get to sleep. I can't remember the last time I was able to sleep in a hotel room for example. I've been on three and four day vacations and not slept the entire time.