LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That Was A Very Pleasant Surprise!

I was sitting at my computer this morning in my home office when I very unexpectedly filled my diapers! It happened so fast and was such a surprise that I didn't even have time to get up and try to make it to the bathroom, take off the diapers, and use the toilet. I don't usually have problems with fecal incontinence but today I did! I feel so much like a baby I'm just sitting here in a messy diaper enjoying the sensations! So now I'm going to get up, go out to the playroom, and play in a messy diaper for a while! Fun!

• Like 1

That has happened to me while sitting here on my comp, after eating a few dried prunes. I feel the rumbles and it starts oozing out, then I lift to one side and push a little and {{{{{BLAM!}}}} instant load :o It was a surprise, but fun also, as I sat back in it and enjoyed the sensation of my dirty diaper :)

Yeah it's a stinky mess to clean up, but somehow it is also very gratifying and satisfying and just plain feels good to do.

Right on....keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Not so much a surprise. I messed more often when I was younger and poop was usually firm. But it's gotten pretty mushy, which is a nuisance to enjoy/clean up. But have been pretty firm since a recent trip as I haven't had time to hit the grocery store since returning, so I'm not back on my usual diet yet.

As the pressure built up, I relaxed back there, and over the course of about a half hour I ended up with a pretty firm load in my shorts, which I'll enjoy until after dinner.

That happened to me a couple of weeks ago while doing the laundry. Felt great!!! And no, I did NOT toss the dirty diaper in the washing machine. I was pre-washing some brand new fabric. (I wash my cloth diapers by hand anyway).