LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Next 10 Days Or So.

Hello want to update what is going on medically with me. Im getting my sleep study done tonite for my apnea. Then the 29th im going in for my hip replacement, Already got cleared to bring my own diapers in. So that is one less worry. They use the kendall at the hospital where im having my surgery. Hopefully only 3 days ill have to be in counting surgery day. Also found out the doc don't use cheaper replacements due to insurance. He said the ones he uses are good for 25-30 years.

Eat your heart out;Fabines

Hello thanks for the replies. Im having the muscle sparing procedure done. Only a 4 inch cut and they are going to put a water proof dressing on afterwords. I will be cathed during the surgery though.

Hope it all goes well for you, and I'm glad you're getting a good hip :thumbsup: I've known several people who had theirs fail in 5-7 years, and one who couldn't get a replacement after her 4th went bad because there just wasn't enough bone left. She lived with that pain for her last 5 years :( May you have a speedy recovery!

Bettypooh

I'm so glad that you are getting quality were quality counts! It's sad that Bettypooh has known so many who didn't get quality and are now out of options. I'm also very happy to hear that your medical team understands your needs and accepts letting you manage it your way. Please let them know that a friend of yours was impressed with how they are treating you. Good luck and please let us know how it goes, okay?

Best Regards,

Honu

Honu thanks for the reply. I sure will let them know. Yesterday i was having a panic attack about it. I felt better then after i helped my wife do her paper route. Guess the air and something to do helped.