LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Youtube And Diaper Ads

I have looking at random videos (mostly roller coaster tycoon videos) and have been seeing a lot of adult diaper ads either in the video or on the side bar for abena, tranquilty, and even molicare. i have been seeing them a lot every time i watch a new video. has this been happening to any one else?

targeted ads, if you have recently googled adult diapers, or watched any youtubes, they will advertise to you. Big brother is watching, and he wants to sell you shit.

This made me giggle

Yes they are ads that reflect on what you google search for.

This. You can get rid of them by deleting your browser history/cookies/caches regularly. If you log into YouTube, you can also "pause" your history there so that YouTube doesn't target ads to you--if you don't log into YouTube to watch videos you only need to do do what I mentioned in the sentence before this.

Yep, targeted ads. I fell for it a while back. Was doing something in the World of Warcraft forums and kept getting GoodNites ads... I was like "Wow, are all gamers bedwetters?"

... but it was just me :baby_sleeping:

Yep, targeted ads. I fell for it a while back. Was doing something in the World of Warcraft forums and kept getting GoodNites ads... I was like "Wow, are all gamers bedwetters?"

... but it was just me :baby_sleeping:

The funny thing is, I've actually been getting non-targeted GoodNites ads. I actually went onto a computer that I never use for anything even remotely AB/DL related, opened the site that I was getting the ads on, and sure enough they were showing up on that computer as well. At first I thought there was something wrong with my browser's ability to clear history/cache/cookies, but it turns out that KCWW just seems to really be doing a lot of web advertising for the GoodNites brand. The non-targeted stuff definitely caught me off-guard, and I had to admit that I had to hide the giant grin on my face while looking at the ad. :)
  • 2 weeks later...

If you have a google account go here https://history.google.com/history/ and disable history (Though it will limit stuff Google Now will tell you, as it uses this to work out what your into).

http://www.google.co...wsers.html#ieff this is a plugin for IE, Firefox, Chrome that will opt you out of Googles Advertising Cookie.

You also have http://www.networkad...ng.org/choices/ that will allow you to opt out of a bucket load of tracking cookies, but as this is cookie based if you wipe your cookies you will have to opt-out again.

Also for IE, Firefox, Chrome is DNT+ which will block the ID used on tracking services, social networks and ad networks for example DD has 1 tracking company and 2 Social Networks tracking it(through Google Analytics and Google + are the same company).

If you use chrome I also highly recommend Adblock for Chrome as it not only blocks the ad's but it also removes the container that ad sits in so not only to you not see the ad's but the page looks cleaner too. But as a indie dev, I would ask that you please enable the ad's on sites that are not intrusive as hobby sites and indie sites as these guys pay the bills and keep the lights on using ad revenue.

Hope it helps.

• Like 1

I've hosted various websites over the years, using a variety of hosting. One constant, however, is that it was never expensive to host a site, and often free (and with generous bandwidth and disk quotas, frequently unlimited). People create their own expense by using proprietary software where you have to keep paying, or hiring someone to create/run the site for them. Those who do it themselves using free software have no need for ads.

It all depends on the traffic and services you require. Shared hosting might be a way for most small websites but when you start to need SSL and more features you are going to have to look outside of shared hosting and move on to at least a VPS solution.

For me I can not run my sites on shared hosting as they eat too much memory and cpu for most shared hosting and having my own pool of ip addresses mean I can provide SSL for the API's my app's use. Now these services do require a more cash, for example one of my App's needs it own server (well a VPS is good enough for it) for a number of reasons and that costs a month what a decent shared hosting plan would cost a year. But for me the sale of my app's and the ad's in the free version covers the cost of the server so for me their is no ad's on the web site.

• Like 1