LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alex 04

Guest *~Andi~*

Guest *~Andi~*

ALEX 04, aka mine mommy, will be off DD for at least a few days due to a massive chemical explosion at a factory NEAR where she lives, she has been evacuated from her home and is currently under lockdown for her own health and safety. The army welfare team is unsure when she will be able to return to her home. She is safe and well BUT GRUMPY... *shocker* :P

I will keep everyone posted as to whats going on and how shes doing . Keep her in your thoughts please. Thank you so much ♥

yay ya i got home me got cola

being a share holder of the Coca Cola company, I thank you for putting $$$$$$ in my pocket and making my savings account much happier! :DOH! also glad your safe and back home too ;)

Glad you're back safe and sound (with cola no less :lol: ) :thumbsup: I had a friend who had to 'bug out' in the middle of the night because of an upwind chemical fire. She forgot her laptop and cellphone charger, so after 3 days on not showing up in the usual places and not being available by phone a local friend started dialing hotels, found her, and passed along the all-safe news online. The collective sigh of relief was heard nationwide ;)

@repaid1- I don't know about living in factories, but I prefer not to live in a tent, garage, motorcycle repair shop, barn, tiny back porch, commune, friend's sofa, car, van, condemned house, or car lot - and I speak from experiencing them all :o These aren't counting temporary short-term stays at a house under construction, primitive tent camps, floors, bars, friend's front porch, a pasture with no tent, and a few 'shacking-up's" to boot :blush:

Like the old C/W song says "I've been everywhere, man" but I :wub: my little rented house

Bettypooh

It may be this:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19968151

Can anyone think of anything more horrible than an explosion in a processed-cheese factory? Think of the likely fallout!

Ohhh....Cream cheese! ...ummmm String cheese! yummy! :D and crumbly bleu cheese...

*runs off to get a wheelbarrow of qwackers* :D