LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've decided to try selling one of my prized ABDL creations. I found the cutest wrapping paper and it reminded me of old pampers so I decided to turn it into some really cool diaper designs. Get your hands (or paws hehe) on them while they last! These are pretty difficult to make and I will only be making a limited quantity of them. Adorable teddy bear designs with a large front tape panel made of thick, crinkly, shiny packing tape. Your choice of Abena, Tranquility or Depends in medium or large. They even come in their own hand made packaging made to look like real baby diaper packaging but just in a bigger size!

Pictures:

ac862eabdbb0208830a04702d805c81a_20100828232716_720.jpg

Snapshot_20100815_1_zpscf99a32e.jpg

Snapshot_20100819_1_zps68847e25.jpg

Please note that there will be 3 diapers in the package and not 6 due to wanting to keep shipping cost reasonable.

• Like 1

Right now I'm doing a trial auction on ebay, one pack of 3 to start out with. The listing is http://www.ebay.ca/itm/170925401573?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 . There will be more though in the future, once I get things up and running I'll probably do buy it now style listings with bigger packages. I'll keep you guys updated on this thread!