LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Nfl Team ?

• 4 weeks later...

As a Packers fan you should be ashamed of your self. Last year they had one of the worst defenses in NFL history. The Packers are a team based on history and Defense. Today is not a team to be celebrated, instead you should be figuring out how to bring back the D.

Dolphins fan here.

Offenses win games, Defenses win Championships. We were banged up like mad in 2010 and brought St. Vince's trophy back to its rightful home. Last year, the main reason we lost the Divisional round game against the Giants was because A-Rodg went from Christmas to mid-January before being in a game, and his rust showed, had he played in week 17, we probably would have won that game and repeated as champs.

BJ Raji, Sam Shields, Corey Hayward, and Mike Daniels defense enough for ya?

No?

Try on AJ Hawk, Charles Woodson, and Clay Matthews on for size, sure we're banged up, but we're still first place in the division with a pretty decent shot at another NFC North title this year.

Yeah, our GM is a bonehead, I'm the first to admit it, Cedric Benson, give me a friggin break, he's a washed-up, injury-prone has-been. Not to mention his stupid first-round draft picks. I personally plan on going to 1265 and submitting a letter asking for Thompson's resignation if he doesn't take a running back in the first round. That's the last key we need to be able to have a well-rounded offense.

Dude

Offenses win games, Defenses win Championships.

Try on AJ Hawk, Charles Woodson, and Clay Matthews on for size, sure we're banged up, but we're still first place in the division with a pretty decent shot at another NFC North title this year.

And yet with all the D players you named off they were still the worst D in NFL history. Don't celebrate those guys, figure out how to get real performance out of them so you are not the worst ever!

The Packers are my second favourite team however I'll start cheering for them once they put a mediocre D on the field. As for a first round pick start with your D-line and linebackers. You don't need more offense. And Rogers didn't loose the football game against the Giants last year. The Packers lost the game. You need to have a D to make up for your offense when it stubbles like the Steelers right now.

If Rogers or another key offensive player goes down...your screwed.

Dude

And yet with all the D players you named off they were still the worst D in NFL history. Don't celebrate those guys, figure out how to get real performance out of them so you are not the worst ever!

The Packers are my second favourite team however I'll start cheering for them once they put a mediocre D on the field. As for a first round pick start with your D-line and linebackers. You don't need more offense. And Rogers didn't loose the football game against the Giants last year. The Packers lost the game. You need to have a D to make up for your offense when it stubbles like the Steelers right now.

If Rogers or another key offensive player goes down...your screwed.

That was last year, and we still ended up 15-2. We didn't need much defense because the offense was clicking on all cylinders pretty much every week.

This year, we've been banged up on both sides of the ball and we still have 1st place in the division and one of the best records in the NFL. We've proven that we can adapt to the injuries and work around them. Jennings went diwn, Randall Cobb stepped up. Woodson and Matthews went down, Hayward and the rest of the defense stepped up. Sure, if A-Rodg goes down, we don't have as good a backup as we did with Flynn, but I don't see that happening the rest of this year since we don't have to face that scumbag Suh again. Hell, Rodgers leads the league in sacks, but he also leads the league in touchdowns, and is in the top 10 in yardage, top 5 in completion percentage and quarterback rating, 1st in touchdowns, one of the fewest interception totals, and (likely) one of the better touchdown to interception ratios in the league.

I see only three non-injury shortcomings with the Packers this year, Mason Crosby, the lack of a running game, and Jermichael Finley.

• 3 weeks later...