LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Low Neck Ladies T Style Onsie?

I'm looking for a onsie style that wouldn't be too different from the normal t-shirts I wear, that are more like a standard ladies T vs the thicker cuff collar style t-shirt thats more unisex. It should also be standard cotton.

Has anyone seen anything like this?

I've found one that looks similar: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adult-Short-Sleeve-Onesie-Bodyshirt-Bodysuit-Snap-Crotch-/350539126058 I've never heard of this company, and it doesn't seem like there's much online about them.

Thanks in advance!

*huggles*

Michelle

Although I am a major fan of Babykins/Kins in BC, I have never purchased a Onesies from them.

Going back to when I was a toddler, my Mom and Granny Vi made the Onesies my sisters and I wore often. The Onesies for going out were carefully styles as you desire, so the top looked like girls' low-neck cup T-shirts. Mom used cotton blend jersey material, because to be effective Onesies need to stretch and contract.

Honestly, I have never needed to shop for Onesies, since Mom still makes them for my baby sister Missy and me. But I recall discussing neck options for Onesies with nice women at Kins a couple of years ago. How about giving them a call or e-mail?

Just a note, Kinds sizes is kinda weird, imo, might just be me too, but..

Currently wearing Airoliver XL onesie and it fits me perfect

Got a Kins XL onesie and its to big, as in, it dosent hold up the diaper, so when i get the time ill shorthen it, cause other than that its perfect

When I got more money ill order myself a Large or maybe medium..

Zspeed - I'm glad you mentioned the fit issue with Kins, I had the same issue with a Baby Pants onesie.

I'd love to see more manufacturers doing custom sizes.

For me, a large fits perfect around the chest, shoulders and waist, but is about 3 inches too long and doesn't hold my diapers up at all.

I'll look into the airoliver, they are my supplier for plastic backed Abina M4s.

I have to agree about the babypants onsie fitting too loose around the diaper area. It's the only onsie I own, I can't seem to find ones that fit properly. I don't know about babykins...I was thinking of ordering from them but if they fit loose like babypants I don't think I'll be ordering.

Concur on Kins length, mine are about at least 4" to long and bell out at the bottom. I guess if I used a super big cloth diaper then they might just fit about right. Unfortunately as a Disposable normally guy, they do little other than to look the part. I guess eventually I will have them altered. I did buy a leotard thing with snap crotch that really works well, and I can wear it under a t-shirt without being detected. :)