LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You'Ll Get Used To It

The rest of the afternoon went quietly. Danni manned the desk and continued with billings and filing claims. Therre were several patients, but he only saw them coming and leaving. Soon it was quitting time. Sandy changed him and informed him they would be joining Laura and Christina at their house for a celebration of their engagement. Locking the door, they set off.

The other two welcomed them with kisses and hugs. Danni was starting to feel more comfortable with his diapers. He was wetting almost without warning. Little did he know that Sandy was whispering encouragement in his sleep. Unknown to him, the sound system at the dental clinic was often playing recordings of a "babbling brook" the sound of which helped him wet. He was happy and the thought of wearing diapers 24/7 was made easier with the attention of three hot women. Their wearing was becoming accepted in his mind.

Laura was opening champagne for all. "A toast for our new addition to our group. May he wet forever." They drank deeply and the glasses were refilled. They started wedding plans which soon sailed over Danni's head. Laura made sure his glass was always full and he was encouraged to drink more bubbly. He felt his bladder releasing with little warning. Christina noticed and said "did you just wet?" He nodded yes. She giggled. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it." All three ladies laughed aloud. Sandy checked his diaper and pronounced he was wet but not soaked. Soon all four removed their pants and shoes. Danni was started on his leg massage training. Rubbing Christina's nyloned legs and feet caused a massive erection in his diaper. He adjusted himself and the others giggled. They were all getting a little tipsy from the champagne. Laura set out a light supper for all and they all drank several glasses of water to combat the dehydration of the alcohol. Soon all were feeling no pain and all were changed into nighttime diapers. Unknown to Dani and Sandy, Laura had slipped an overnight laxative in their nightcaps. Christina led them to the spare bedroom informing them that neither was in a condition to drive, so they would stay the night. Little convincing was needed.

Christina gave Laura a thumbs up as the bedroom door was locked form the outside. The future couple would need to use their diapers for all their eliminations. Sandy rubbed Danni to a climax in his diaper as they feel into a deep sleep together.

Sandy woke to Danni stirring. His bowels were churning and he wanted to ask for a toilet interlude. "sorry, honey." Sandy said. "I think Laura spiked our drinks. I am about to lose control myself and I heard her lock the door. Hold me." They hugged each other and soon Sandy said "Now! Poop for me as I am doing for you!" They both felt the back of each others diaper expand. Danni started to sob. Sandy reassured him. "It's another shared experience for us. You'll get used to them." They fell back to sleep.

• Like 1

They both woke to the sound of the door lock opening. Laura said "Rise and shine! Do I smell some accidents in here?" Danni hung his head, totally shamed. Not only had he pooped his diaper, Laura knew. Of course, that was because Laura had given them a laxative without their knowledge. He and Sandy were sent to the large shower. They untaped each other and put the dirty diapers in a plastic bag. They rinsed, washed and rinsed the plastic pants while in the shower. In washing each other, his erection returned. Sandy gave it a pat but claimed not enought time for a quickie. Fresh diapers and pants awaited them on the closed toilet seat.

Soon they joined Laura and Christina for coffee and breakfast. Sandy informed them that she and Danni would be shopping for rings. Laura suggested they all go clubbing that night since it was Saturday. "That sounds like fun. We need to get Danni some clothes. He can't wear mine all the time. Can we borrow something here so we don't have to go home first?"

Christina replied "of course. But we are out of uniform sets. I will see what we can do. Maybe a nice skirt will fit our new addition." Danni shook his head vehemently as the others laughed.

Sandy was dressed in a knee-length skirt and t-shirt. Danni was given a pair of capri-length pants. As both had replaced their white hosiery. he was worried about others noticing. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it" he was told. Sandy led him by the hand to her SUV and strapped him in.

They proceeded to the mall, stopping first at a jewelry store. Soon they had chosen an engagement ring and wedding bands. Next stop was the beauty salon. Danni was placed in a chair by the stylist. Sandy ordered a unisex haircut for Danni, manicure, and pedicure. A giggling Asian girl took him to the back room where she helped him remove his shoes, hosiery and pants. He became uncomftorable without Sandy with him. He was told "Sandy ordered this. Do you want to be restrained? We have that capability." He shook his head no.

About an hour later he was done. The Asian girl, who obviously had little English had done his toe and finger nails in a deep red, almost a black. His hair had been washed and cut. He was not allowed to see it until he was redressed and taken out front. Sandy saw him and squealed "That is so sexy! I love it!" She kissed him and showed off her identical nails and slightly shorter hairdo. Danni thought he looked like a someone confused of his/her gender. That was what Sandy and Laura wanted.

• Like 1

"We have a surprise for you this evening. All four of us are going out to dinner dressed as women. This means you! We will shop for a nice outfit for my love. It will be so much fun!" Wow! Danni had absorbed a lot of changes in the last week, but this was taking it to another level. He expressed his doubts to Sandy. "It will be fine. You'll get used to it." There was that statement again.

"I won't have to dress as a woman all the time, will I? I am afraid I will look like a freak."

"No, not all the time," Sandy assured him. Of course, "all the time" could mean "most of the time". She had yet to decide. "First we will go to the shoe store. You need some proper heels. You have been wearing 2 to 2.5" heels so I think you are ready for higher. Maybe some ankle strap style for dancing!" Danni's mouth feel open, aghast. She led him by the hand to a fashionable shoe store.

There a young lady greeted them with "Hi, my name is Cindy. How can I help you ladies?"

Sandy chuckled and said "My fiance and I are going to a costume event and he will be going as a woman. We need some black pumps. You had better check his size, as it is different from his male size." Danni blushed and hung his head.

Cindy gushed "Oh how much fun! I would love to do that with my boyfriend sometime! Sit down and we will measure your cute little feet." He placed his foot on the stool provided. Cindy untied his shoes and exclaimed "Ooh! Nylons too! Nice." She rubbed his foot and used the measuring device. "Size 7 medium. We have lots of choices in that size." She disappeared into the back room. Sandy watched all this flirting by the young woman. She was beginning to realize how many women were attracted to Danni in his present state. She would need to find ways to ensure his faithfullness.

Soon Cindy returned. She displayed a simple, yet elegant, black pump with 4" heels. They were slipped on. Danni stood as told and almost twisted his ankle! He had never tried to stand, much less walk, in a heel so tall. Sandy held his hand and led him up and down the aisle. "How do they feel, sweetie? You look so sexy!" She patted his diapered butt.

"I feel as if I can fall over at any time! Can we get some a little lower?"

"Tell you what. We will get you some 3" heels to practice with. Come tonight, we will be dancing the night away in our new heels!" Cindy then fitted Danni with a pair of 3" heels with an ankle strap. He stood and walked somewhat easier. "See how easy these are! Laura will be so jealous!" Sandy also purchased a pair of the 4" heels for herself. Danni kept on the 3" heels as she paid the clerk. "Now we are off the the lingerie store!"

"Sandy, I am wet. I don't know if I might leak at any time. I'm so embarassed."

It's fine, honey. We will check at the store. Don't forget I have diapers on also. I have changes for when we need it, but we should be OK for quite a while yet."

• Like 1

Sandy led him out into the mall. To his surprise, he attracted little attention. They walked tothe other end of the mall and entered an upscale epartment store. "Now that we have shoes for you, we need to get you a 'little black dress'. All the girls need one for her closet. We need to get you some foundation wear first. I think we both should have a change soon, so if you need to wet, better do it now. We can't try on clothes with diapers on that might leak!"

Danni was speechless. There were so many new things for him to assimilate. Wearing diapers and stockings wasn't too bad, but now he would be expected to dress totally as a woman in public! He started to protest and Sandy cut him off. "Aren't you having fun? Do you love me and trust me? I won't do anything to harm you. Just enjoy. You'll get used to it." Danni thought of all the new things he was "getting used to" in the last short time.

Sandy led him to the family bathroom where both diapers were changed and disposed of in the receptacle. With a quick kiss and pat on the crotch of his diaper he was led to the lingerie department. Unbeknownst to Danni, Sandy had called her friend Molly who worked there as a personnal shopper. She greeted them both with a kiss. "So this is Danni! He is so cute! You had better keep him under control as a lot of women would love to have him like this."

Sandy replied "I have him just as I want him. I think, however, he needs some firm control garments to eliminate that little paunch in his belly. I think a nice all-in-one would do him well."

"Yes, of course. One of the problems with those is difficulty gettin to the bathroom. But he doesn't need to worrybout that, does he?" Both grils laughed as Danni blushed deeply. "Let's go to the fitting room so we can measure him." Soon she wrapped a tape around various parts of his body. He heard different numbers as Sandy wrote them on a clipboard. Most meant little to him, but he did understand "waist 31", we can do much better than that. Breasts, hmm, I have some falsies to pad him out. A little makeup and you will look like sisters!"

His outer clothes had been stripped before the measuring began. Molly patted his diapered crotch and winked at Sandy. A trip to the back produced a long-leg all in one. She held it out and Sandy ordered Danni to pull it up. He wriggled and eventually it went into position with a little help from his friends. "It's really tight. I can hardly breathe. My tummy feels all squished in. Please don't make me wear it!"

"Don't be silly." Sandy said. "See how sexy it makes you look. Just imagine how I am going to fuck you silly later, you hunk. She licked his ear, giving him a shudder.

• Like 1

Sandy exclaimed "Wow! This will keep your diaper from drooping. I think we need another in black to match his new dress. Abd how about a long-legged pants liner to wear at work. I like the way this makes his cute butt look even sexier." Danni blushed at this statement. "And I need something for under my new dress also."

Molly replied "I think I have just the thing. Do you want it in black also?" Sandy nodded assent. Molly returned and helped her into a "control slip". "As with Danni, this can be a problem for using the potty, but that is not an issue, is it?" Sandy laughed and agreed. "stay here, I will bring several choices for an LBD which we have in stock. Is knee length right?" Again Sandy agreed and Molly left the fitting room.

"Now that we are alone, Danni, stand and model your girdle for me." He walked a few steps somewhat awkwardly in the heels. She gave him some pointers including a demonstration. "Seeing you like this is such a turn-on for me. If I were not wearing diapers, I would be staining my pants, I am so wet for you!" Danni knew the whole process should be a humiliation, but being with a foxy lady such as Sandy who thought he was hot did a lot to dispell his misgivings. He was willing to see where this would go.

Molly soon returned with several items. She turned to Danni and held up two silicone breast forms. She pulled down the shoulder straps and saw his shaved chest. "Good, that will make it easier to remove the tape which holds them in place." She pulled off the backing and showed Sandy how to center them correctly. His straps were replaced. giving him about a 36-B bosom. Sandy turned him sideways and nodded her approval. Dani next was helped into the dress which had a high neck to help hide his smallish Adam's apple. Molly zipped him up and did the hooks at the neck. "Walk a little up and down the hall. See how it drapes." Danni did so, feeling for the first time a skirt on his legs. He decided that while it was certainly different, it was somehow exciting.

Molly then helped Sandy into a slightly different style with a lower neckline. A hint of cleavage was created by her girdle-slip. "Perfect" Sandy declared. Danni was dressed back into his slacks and top as Sandy paid for the purchases. He was then led to the cosmetic counter where the lady applied some subtle makeup making him look more feminine. Purchases were made here also. Sandy also went to the hosiery section and bought two pairs of Suntan shiny support pantyhose. She spotted thigh-high support stockings and bought several differerent colors.

She led them back into the mall. Danni was starting to get the hang of the 4" heels. The girdle he was wearing was tight, but he told himself that Sandy wanted it this way. He was so in love with her, he would find it hard to deny her anything. They walked back to the jewelry store to pick up their rings which had been sized correctly. They sat at the counter and the earlier clerk greeted them and brought out two small boxes. Danni opened one and, as prompted, place the engagement ring on the third finger of Sandy's left hand. She next opened a similiar box and placed an identical engagement ring on his ring finger. "I always have wondered why women wear an engagement ring, but not men. This rectifies the situation and we will both wear these to symbolize our love." She kissed him deeply as the clerk smiled. A bigger commission for her helped.

As they walked to Sandy's car, Danni whispered in her ear, "I'm wet. It just leaked. I couldn't hold it."

"That's OK, dear. That is why we are both wearing diapers. You'll get used to it." Indeed I am, he thought.

Soon they were back home. Sandy hung the dresses in the closet and helped Danni out of the girdle. He had an erection. She decided he deserved a treat for good behavior at the stores, so a quick blow job satisfied him. He reflected that he had been more sexually satisfied with Sandy than any other woman. He smiled to himself. They both fell asleep for a short nap, both wetting in their sleep. Soon it was time to get ready for their date.

A most interesting story. Hope the vacation was restfull and I look forward to more of the story, though might have to wait to do more reading, as the wife will be off next week, and this isn't something that she knows about or would approve of. Such is life.

Sandy shook him awake from his nap. Kissing his cheek she said "It's time to get ready for dinner. The theme tonight is we are two sisters out with our friends celebrating our engagements. Laura and Christina will meet us at the restaurant. You will now get to experience all the joys and work we women do to look good for our lovers. Nobody will think you are a guy except us who know what is underneath your diaper. Now it is time to get in the tub as we need to both touch up our shaving. Those breast forms are designed to be worn taped to your chest, so any stray hairs there need to go. Not to mention your underarms which will be seen as your dress has very short sleeves. Into the tub, lover!"

Soon both were clean and shaven. Sandy had plucked his eyebrows tohis surprise. She taped simple disposables informing him that hair and makeup preceeded dressing and neither one of them could be trusted not to wet. She styled his hair and he helped her brush and arrange hers. Subtle makeup was out of the question. She expected that he would be recognized as a woman so she made him up in a sexy but classy manner. "You will look like a hottie, but not as a slut. There can be a fine line between the two."

Next she taped the breast forms to his chest. He immediatly felt the weight of the silicone gel pulling his shoulders down. Sandy noticed his discomfort. "This is why us women have to wear a bra. You dont' think we do it just to be sexy for you guys, do you?" She ran her hands over the forms and kissed the life-like nipples. "You have heard the expression 'be a lady in public but a whore in bed'. Tonight we are going to make love as women. It will be so much fun!" Danni was skeptical. But Sandy always satisfied him, so he decided not to fight it and enjoy the new experience.

Next she double diapered him. "It may be quite some time before we can change, so this is necessary. Put the same on me." He complied and plastic pants followed. They looked thick. "Don't worry, the girdles will hide much of the bulge. that is why we have them, although I think you may need to wear one as your figure needs some encouragement."

She held out the all-in-one for him to step into. They both pulled it up over his hips and his new breasts. Sandy moved behind him as she reached around and adjusted his breasts in the cups. "We women need to get this just right or it is uncomfortable just like you guys adjust a jockstrap. Take a few steps."

"Wow!. I have always wonder what tits felt like. The girdle makes it comfortable to walk. Please teach me to fit yor bras for you. It looks like so much fun."

Sandy smiled. Her plan was working. He was becoming even more dependant on her. She would have him forever!

"Sit here so we can put on your hosiery." She unwrapped a pair of thight high support stockings. She gathered one and rolled it up his shaven leg, taking time to caress the leg in the stocking. The process was repeated and he was told to stand. Sandy knelt and attached the garters on the inside of the girdle legs to the staocking tops. He was then turned around and the back garters were attached. Sandy shortened the garter straps pulling thestockings even tighter. She stepped back and nodded in approval. "Now for the shoes, good looking." She held out the pumps and slipped them on. "I could just eat you up right now. But we don't have time. We will just have to make up for it later." She kissed his cheek.

Next it was her turn. He rolled the new suntan toned pantyhose up her legs. He caressed and kissed her legs as he smoothed them up her legs. Soon they were secure around her waist. Next the girdle slip was stepped into and pulled into place. Danni had the delightful task of arranging her tits in the cups. He definitely could get used to that. She stepped into her new shoes and strutted. "You like?"

"Oh my God! You will certainly be the center of all attention. I have dated some foxes in the past, but you are the sexiest of all. I am stiff for you in my diaper. I love you so much!"

"you are just as sexy as I am! I will have to protect you from most of the men and some of the women. Many a straight woman gets turned on by you like this."

They proceeded to don their dresses. They zipped each other up and did the clasps. Sandy bent the clasps in a way that Danni would find it very difficult to undo himself. A quick makeup touchup and hair brushing and they were ready. Their taxi had arrrived. They renewed their lip gloss and departed.

The taxi driver opened the door for them and said "Hello ladies. Where to?"

Sandy gave the address. It was one of the nicer places in town and was known for private booths. The lovers held hands in the back seat, but the rest of the ride was quiet. Soon they were there and Sandy paid the cabbie. The doorman smiled as he opened the door for them. They spotted Laura and Christina and waved. Soon they were seated, Danni on a bench seat between Sandy and Christina. Christina started the conversation. "You both look so gorgeous! Sandy, you have done a great job! She looks so real. I just want to eat her up!"

Laura continued "There will be no eating of anybody until after dinner! Seriously, you both look fantastic. Show us your rings." Danni and Sandy both extended their left hands. After the obligatory fawning over the rings, the bottle of Champagne ordered earlier showed up. The waiter poured four glasses and Laura offered a toast "To Danni and Sandy. May they be as happy as we are." The toast was agreed to and drank to. The serious business of ordering was a t hand. To Danni's surprise and embarrassment, Sandy ordered for him. She informed the waiter that her sister had allergies but needed to be monitored. Danni felt helpless, as he was expected to do.

The dinner progressed with onlyminor instructions to Danni on table manners. Soon dinner was almost over and Danni realized that he had wet his diaper without his knowledge. Sandy saw his facial expression and said. "Don't worry, you are getting used to it" He had to nod in agreement. "Come on, let's dance." she led him to a small dance floor where a trio was performing. Danni found himself responding to her lead, much as he had led other women in the past. They held each other and caressed each other until Laura interrupted.

"Ok you two. You need to get a room." She laughed. They were led back to the table where dessert and coffee was on the table. Laura then informed Sandy that she would give Sandy a wedding gift that would keep on giving. "I will teach Danni how to please a woman orally. It's not many men who have taken pussy-eating lessons from an expert. Seeing you dressed as you are tonight makes mewet. I would be leaking and needing to wear protection if I were not wearing a diaper! That will make the lessons even more fun!"

Sandy added "I have decided on the gifts we will give each other. Since Danni is temporarily insolvent, we will each give a part of our bodies to the other. Danni, I give you my tits. It will be your resposibility to take care of them. You will rub cream, arrange them in my bras and kiss them. I have started to take herbal supplements which will cause my breasts to produce milk for my lover's consumption. But you will have to suckle me four times a day to help me get started. When my milk comes in, you will need to suck me as a full breast will be leaking and uncomftorable. Do you think you can do that, Danni?"

"Yes, my love. I love your tits as they are and that will be so much fun. I don't know what I can give you, though."

Sandy replied. "I have already decided. After much thought, I want your ass. In olden times, it was traditional to deflower the maided bride on the wedding night. Indeed, a husband was expected to exhibit blood-stained sheets the next morning as proof. Of course, some nasty women snuck a vial of blood into the marriage bed and found a way to fake their virginity. Since we are no longer virgins, we will do the next best thing. Danni, on our wedding night, I will take your anal virginity. We will work on training your ass to handle it. I hear that some gay men who engage in anal sex sometimes have trouble holding their poop. I hope that doesn't happed, but you will be wearing a diaper, so no big deal. Do you accept?"

Danni swallowed. This was something new. The thought of anal sex with another man was a total turn-off. Somehow the idea of Sandy fucking his ass with a strap-on was intriguing. "Yes dear. I look forward to consummationg our marriage that way." He was rewarded with kisses from all. It was time to go. Laura had drank very little and was the driver. Sandy and Danni sat in the back seat hand in hand. they would have been in each other's arms, but they had been secured in the seatbelts similiar to those in Sandy's car. The ride was fairly short to Laura and Christina's.

Insde the living room, a diaper check was made on all. It was determined that all were wet, but Laura was the only one to need a change. She and Christina went to the changing table. Sandy told Danni that they were staying the night so they could have some white wine. Daniel would have preferred a beer, but he remembered the theme for the evening. Sandy poured glasses from a chilled bottle from the fridge. They sipped and kissed. "We need to take off our new dresses and hang them up. We will be wearing them again." Danni stood and let Sandy unhhook and unzip him. He returned the favor. "See what us women do for our men? We cannot even get undressed without help. But you don't mind helping me, do you?" Danni blushed for the seemingly umpteenth time that evening. Sandy hung the dresses in the closet. They sat on the couch in their girdles, hosiery, and heels sipping their wine.

Soon the two hostesses returned. Christina was wearing a lace-up corset in white. Her diapers were a little yellow underneath her pantyhose. Laura was wearing a black leather bustier with gaartered hose attached. Her diaper was dry unlike the others. She poured wine for all and they all embraced. Danni had never kissed more than one woman at a time and the feeling of twotongues in his mouth was erotic. Sandy felt his diaper and announced that he needed relief. She rubbed him and kissed him deeply, causing him to erupt in his diaper almost involuntarily. She bragged to the others. "See, I can make him spurt anytime I want. He will be mine and I will ahve his ass for myself" He sat back and accepted kisses from all.

Part of the evening was spent giving Danni "female lessons". He was given pointers on how to walk, gesture, and sit. He was feeling a little more comfortable in the women's clothes, but hoped it was not to be fulltime.

Soon it was bedtime. They kissed and hugged each other. Christina surprised him by saying "I want to fuck you and you will have no choice in the matter." He decided not to tell Sandy at that time as he was speechless.

Sandy led him to the guest bedroom with attached bathroom. They kissed for a while. Danni ran his hands all over her tight slip and she fondled him too. They undressed each other sensually with kisses and caresses. Frist were the heels. Danni found it a little awkward to stand after the heels were removed. He mentioned this and was rewarded withe the usual "you'll get used to it." He helped Sandy out of her girdle and rolled it down, leaving her in her pantyhose, plastic pantied and diapers. He rolled her stockings off and pulled down her pants. He next untaped her diapers. She had slit the inner one to allow bothe diapers to share the wetness. He lovingly cleaned her and could not resist the urge to kiss her between the legs. He was looking forward to his lessons from Laura on pussy licking. Hewanted to please his love so much. Soon she climaxed and told him "I have been thinking about you doing this all night. Now let's clean you up."

She pulled his all-in-one from his shoulders leaving the breast forms on. She retrieved a leisure bra from her overnight bag and pulled it over his head and in position. "We need to take care of your titties, sweetie." By this time they wer feeling no pain from the wine as she unhooked his stockings and removed the girdle. A removal of plastic pants and diaper followed. By this time they were both horny again so they fucked with her on top as she liked it. Both climaxed. A small leak from Sandy reminded them of their mutual need for diapers so they diapered each other and pulled on plastic pants. They cuddled and kissed before falling asllep spooned, Sandy holding him from the back. They both slept soundly, oblivious to their leaky bladders in the night.

• Like 1

Danni woke to two sensations. The first was a wet diaper between his legs. He was becoming used to that since he had met Sandy. The other was on his chest. The breast forms were held by a sports bra. He had never experienced the weight on his chest orthe tension on his shoulders. He ran his hands over the bra, reflecting that if he had real tits, he would spend a lot of time playing with them.

Soon Sandy woke and smiled. "It is now time for you to begin stimulating my breasts to encourage my milk. Laura's friend says that with the hebs and stimulation, I should be able to produce in about a month. Now suck." Danni did not need two invitations. He loved her tits and would love to suck milk from them. He lazily spent about 15 minutes on each treasured cone. After he was done, she taught him how to rub the herbal cream on them. "I don't know if this ream will help or not, but it sure is fun trying." The attention to her sensitive tits made her horny, so she tore off their diapers and mounted him to a satisfactory climax on both parts. Danni mused that he had never made love to anyone as often as he and Sandy were getting it on. She turned him on and he was beginning to see the benefits of diapers.

Soon they hit the shower for a quick cleanup. Ther diapered each other and dressed. Christina had made breakfast and all four chatted. Laura asked what they had planned for the day. Sandy replied, "I think we need to do more shopping. Danni needs more varied clothes. After all, he cannot wear a cocktail dress all the time!" The ladies laughed. Danni smiled a little, sensing there was a joke here he did not understand.

After eating, Sandy dressed him in the slacks and top he wore the previous day. He reflected that the top fitted better with his new breasts. His new 3" heels completed the outfit as Laura gave them a ride back home to pick up Sandy's car. They dropped off their dirty clothes and a diaper check revealed both were wet, but had capacity left. Danni normally would have been upset, as he had unknowingly wet a little. But Sandy made things so fun and he loved her body. Just the thought of suckling from her tits turned him on.

Soon they were back at the mall. Sandy had called her friend Molly and instructed her in items to prepare for their trying on. Molly greeted them with proper enthusiasm over their rings. She did not even mention how unusual it was for the man to wear an engagement ring as they both held out left hands for showing.

Sandy stated "I am inducing la, so I need several maternity bras. Danni will be stimulating them orally, so we need something for easy access. I like him as a woman, so we will need several bras for him. Do you have any ideas?"

Molly was a professional. Nothing bothered her as long as a commission was involved. She showed Sandy several nursing bras in her size, but advised her not to buy too many as her breasts probably would get larger. It was hard to predict how much, so she advised them to come back then for better fitting garments. For Danni, she advised a mastectomy bra. They were made to provide real looking breasts for those in need. "And it sure looks like Danni needs help!" Sandy selected a long-line bra extending almost to his waist. Molly adjusted the shoulder straps and did up the dozen or so hooks down the back. Danni realized he would have trouble removing the bra by himself.

"Perfect!" Sandy said. She chose several others in the same size of 36-B. "He also needs some girdles. The ones enhancing the butt are what he needs. His diaper will also help give him a feminine looking ass." Several were presented and three were purchased.

Danni next was given a sweater to put on over the longline bra. It was thin and showed off his new curves. Several more tops were purchased also. He was helped into a straight tight skirt. He turned on command and Molly added "If I weren't so in love with my husband, I would be trying to jump your bones right now!" Danni blushed as it seemed he was doing more often all the time now.

• Like 1

Their shopping was complete for the day. They returned home after a walk through the mall. Danni needed to get used to the weight on his chest and the heels. Sandy pointed out that women had sacrificed comfort for style for a long time. Now he would get first-hand experience making certain he would appreciate the effort. "Plus, you look hot dressed like that. I will show you how to make love to another woman as soon as we get home. It has been decided that you will dress as a woman all the time at the office. Studies have shown that female front desk workers are more comforting to the patients, especially in a practice which has more female than male patients. You'll get used to it. I will choose your clothing every day." Danni was surprised but not shocked by this and he developed an erection in his damp diaper. That he could not explain.

As soon as they arrived home, they hung up their purchases and modeled some. Danni looked fantastic in his new girdle and gartered stockings. Sandy could not wait any longer and kissed him firmly, letting her tongue explore his mouth. She continued to caress him and he reciprocated. Soon they were dowm to hosiery and diapers. They rubbed each others diaper area to mutual climaxes. Sandy rolled on her side and placed his mouth on her breast. "These are your responsibility now. You will cherish and worship them. Soon they will provide you with milk. I have always fantasized about breastfeeding, but my not being able to have children made it impossible. Now I will nurture you morning, noon and night. How does that sound?" Danni murmered his agreement as she rubbed his shoulders and switched tits. He soon fell asleep with his mouth on her breast. Sandy talked to him gently "Yes, my dear. Soon you will be able to get much of your nutrition from me. You will wet your diaper more and more with each feeding. Sleep and wet, my love." She repeated over and over in his ear. She called it reinforcement rather than hypnosis.

Danni woke up in about an hour. He was feeling refreshed and wet. Sandy was still sleeping next to him so he snuggled up and caressed her breast. He for some reason was looking forward to sucking mothers milk from her tits. They were so perfect and the thought of them growing was hot. She gathered him and hugged him so his head was between her breasts. They looked at each other and smiled.

The remainder of the evening went quietly, punctuated by diaper changes as needed. Most changes included loving wiping and teasing. Soon it was bedtime. Sandy decided she wanted to make love to him in his new bra and tits. She strapped the heavy duty longline bra on him, stripped their clothing and diapers, and inserted his erect cock in her. It seemed bigger and harder that ever. She played with his new tits. "In case you haven't figured it out, Danni, I am bisexual. Fucking you and playing with your tits at the same time is so hot!" She came with a scream. "Your turn to diaper me, lover. I love the feeling of your jism leaking out into my diaper. Now put a diaper on and come suck your future milk source." They fell asleep again as he suckled her again.

Dani woke in the middle of the night. At one time, that meant he had to get up and pee. But his diaper was already wet. Sandy's tit was in front of his face, so he licked and suckled. She drew him closer as they both fell back asleep.

Morning came to a rested couple. Dannni remarked "I seem to sleep so much better since I can sleep through the night without needing to get up to pee." He spotted his favorite playthings on Sandy's chest, and did his morning duty. Sandy just sighed and rubbed her diaper. Having her breasts sucked turned her on. She felt herself leaking into the wet diaper. She had noticed that she tended to leak when excited, some of it even being pussy juice. They unfortunately had used up all their playtime and needed to get ready for work. So it was off to the shower for both as they shampooed each other's hair and soaped bodies. Danni got hard, but was reminded of the time. He was promised a reward later.

Sandy shaved him and brushed his teeth for him. His beard was not heavy. but he might need to be shaved at lunch time. His first task was to tape a diaper on Sandy so she wouldn't leak. Her lack of control needed constant attention and she did not want any messes. Next he rubbed the herbal cream onto her tits. He was liking it as he got a chance to play with his favorite titties. She brought out one of her new nursing bras and he helped her fasten and adjust it. "This way, you can do your midday duty easier." Danni was looking forward to that. He rolled her pantyhose and smoothed them up her legs, pulling them into place over her diapers. Her regular scrubs somehow looked even hot on her. He tied her 3" heeled nurses shoes and caressed her legs. The support stockings felt so slick and sexy on her legs. Lack of morning sex had left him with a good sized hardon.

Now it was his turn to be dressed. First the bra with his falsies was hooked in place. It was the same longline he had tried on the previous day and it gave him a bustline many women would envy. Sandy rolled his pantyhose up his legs to his waist. She next pulled out a longleg panty girdle "To hold in his stomach." It also made his erection difficult to see. The tight sweater and tight skirt followed as well as his 4" heels. A little attention to make-up and hair on both parts and they were on their way to work. Sandy told him "You know very few people here, having recently moved here. I will be very surprised if anyone recognizes you. Most people will see a hot lady. They will not know of your diapers which keep you from embarassing yourself. One of us will be checking you occasionally, but you should last until lunchtime." He looked dubious but was learning who was in charge. It certainly wasn't him, but he loved Sandy so much he was willing to put up with her different ideas.

Laura greeted Danni with a hug and kiss. "You look so hot. We will have pussylicking lessons later." Christina contented herself with a smile and hug. And a pat on the bottom for good luck.

The morning went quickly. Danni greeted customers, answered the phone, and did billings. He soon realized that there was not a lot to do for him. He felt that he was "on display" at the front desk. Most of the patients were female, and the one male who flirted soon saw Danni's engagement ring and quieted down. He did wonder if any of the patients would be getting the diaper treatment today. Midmorning he realized that his diaper was quite wet without his knowledge. Wetting the bed was one thing, but wetting during the day was another. Perhaps when he and Sandy were married, she would let him out of diapers.

Soon it was noontime. Sandy came to lead him to the changing table in the employee rest room. She chatted about the morning as she undressed him to the waist and changed him. "How was it today, stud muffin? I am sure that all of the men and some of the women would like to take you home. Well, that's not going to happen. You are mine now and forever."

Danni replied "You are the only one I want to be with. I want to be yours." Sandy reflected that he did not know what he was getting into. But like most men, controlling his dick and keeping him satisfied was the answer. She unbuttoned her top and undid the cup of her nursing bra. He happily suckled her left tit and soon switched at her prompting.

"By the time we are married, my milk will let down. And I will take your anal virginity on our wedding night. Won't that be fun?" Danni loved the breastfeeding, but being penetrated back there was not something he looked forward to. Sandy felt his apprrehension and said "We will make it easier for you between now and then. If you are good, I may even let you keep your ability to control your poop. Or not. I will decide." Now he was scared. Peeing in his diaper was one thing, but pooping uncontrollably was unthinkable. His look of distress caused Sandy to kiss and rub his diaper causing an involuntary erection. She smiled to herself as she contemplated anal incontinence in her fiance. Who knew what the future would bring.

Danni rediapered her and it was back to work. Late afternoon he was summoned to the room with the restraint chair. Christina was there and she helped Sandy strap him to the chair. She stated "This may not be necessary today. But I like you like this. I just want to check your healing from your root canals. Open, please." Five minutes later she said "you are healing well. Sandy is keeping your mouth clean as you didn't or couldn't do it yourself. Now open wide for the next procedure. I am going to take a mold of your teeth and gums for future reference. Now bite down." He bit into a soft rubbery substance which was slightly warm. Several minutes later, she removed it and looked at the impression with satisfaction. Danni did not see the wink she exchanged with Sandy. Sandy led him to be changed and told him he would spend the night with Laura for his pussyeating lessons. She and Christina would have a girls night in at her house. Danni would go home with Laura, so he needed to do his breast stimulation now. He noticed the nursing bra made things easier for both of them. This was heavenly to suck at his lover's tits. He was looking forward to drinking her breastmilk from the source.

Laura soon greeted him with a deep kiss. "You look hot like this. I am dripping right now for your tongue between my thighs. Are you wet?" Danni nodded yes. "I will take care of that later. First we go to my house."

Sandy came and kissed him deeply. "Obey Laura and be a good girl. I will see you in the morning." Danni was apprehensive. He knew that Laura hated almost all men. But she seemed to like him dressed as a woman. He was confused.

Laura led him to her car and strapped him in. She patted his cheek and said "We will have a lot of fun tonight. At least I will. Your fun will depend on your performance. And not your dirty dick. I mean your tongue. We will educate it to please a woman." Danni had always regarded cunnilingus as a prelude to penetration. Now he was expected to look at it as an act in itself.

Soon they were at Laura's place. "Take off my blouse and pants." This left her in a bra, diapers, and pantyhose. "Now take off my shoes and your skirt and blouse." He did so. "You look so sexy in a girdle, hose, and heels. Those fake tits are a turn-on. Would you like to have real tits someday?" He shook his head no. Laura was scaring him. "Now rub my feet and legs. I have been on my feet most of the day and my feet are tired and sweaty. Kiss them." Danni did so, running his tongue over her nyloned feet as he rubbed he lower legs. Laura encouraged him and gave instructions as he went along. The slightly degrading act turned him on and caused an erection. Laura noticed and ran her foot up and down the outside of his plastic pants. Somehow, he knew it would be a long evening before he was allowed relief.

Soon it was time to move to the bedroom. Danni rolled down her pantyhose as directed. Next he undid her diaper and set it aside. as he went to get the wipes. he was informed that he was to lick her clean. He did so reluctantly. Soon she was clean and ready for servicing. She draped her legs over her shoulder and directed him to begin. "Tonight, you will address me as 'Mistress' or Lady Laura. In fact, you will do so any time we are out of the office. Now get to work."

He moved forward and applied what little technique he knew. Soon he was hearing things like "Use your lips her. More tongue there. Lick my inner thighs. Lick in front of my asshole." Soon she came and he thought his ears would pop, she clamped he thighs around his head so tightly as she came noisily. He relaxed and heard "not bad for a beginner. You'll get used to it." Danni was still erect in his diaper but no relief was forthcoming. He rediapered Laura and replaced her hosiery with a fresh pair in black. He wanted to rub himself up and down her leg like a dog, but knew that would be a bad idea. She took him to the bathroom which had a changing table by the wall. She restrained his hands as she changed him. It was much more clinical than the loving changes from Sandy. She ignored his hard-on except to clean it. "You dirty man, thinking no doubt about taking advantage of me. That will not be happening. In fact, Sandy has given me permission to take advantage of you!" Danni cringed. Was he to be the scapegoat for all the indignities men had caused her over the years?

He prepared and served dinner to under her direction. "You might just make a passable housewife after all!" She allowed him to share her wine during the meal. After he cleared and cleaned up, he joined her in the living room. He was directed to sit at her feet and rub them. Laura decreed an early bedtime as they had to work the next day.

He was allowed to undress and she changed him. It felt odd to not have the 4"heels on, but Laura loaned him a pair of high heeled mules to wear. He disrobed her, kissing every part of her body as it was revealed. She sat at the edge of the bed and let him suck her tiities "only because he looked like a woman" and another round of oral sex lessons. Laura had to admit, he was getting better. He was a natural submissive. Most men would have revolted or at least protested by now. She would help Sandy break him to their desires. He rediapered her satisfied pussy and was alid on his back in bed. Previously installed hospital restraints held his legs apart and his wrists imobilized at his sides. "You don't think I was going to let a man spend the night in my bed unrestrained, do you?" She played with him through his diaper, being careful to stop short of his climax. He started to protest, but the threat of being gagged kept him quiet. He lay next to his sleeping mentor in frustration. Eventually he wet himself, causing his erection to subside. He slept eventually.

He woke to a new sensation. Not his wet diaper, he was used to that by now. He soon realized that therre was a pussy over his mouth. He did his best to satisfy his tormentor. She congratulated him. "You have given me three orgasms. Now you get your reward." She proceeded to stroke him off in his diaper. It ws strange having someone totally in charge of his pleasure. The orgasm was quick, but not truly satisfying. He also sensed that she did not care how he felt. Soon they both slept again.

I love how they are sliding him into more and more submission and how, while he's afraid of what's ahead, he submits to each new experience and yes; he does get used to it!

The previous evening.....

Sandy and Christina left for Sandy's house. They chatted about their relationships and how much they both enjoyed diapers. "Wow, Sandy. You have converted Danni into a 24/7 diaper wearer in a short time. What is your secret"

"First of all. I didn't give him a choice. I made sure he had little in the way of clothes so he had to wear mine. I whisper in his ear as he sleeps reinforcing his need for diapers. I give him plenty of orgasms. The old saying about men letting the little head do the thinking for the big head is certainly true. He gets relief several times a day, often in his diapers. Once we are married, he will be totally under my thumb. He won't be able to move his bowels without my permission. I am looking forward to him applying Laura's pussy eating techniques. I just hope she is not too rough with him."

"Knowing her as well as I do, he won't be punished too bad unless he resists. Then she will tear him a new asshole, literally if he is a bad boy. Are you going to take away his anal continence?"

"That I have not decided. I definitely will be fucking his ass on a regular basis. I read that it can cause accidents. Right now, I am considering leaving him with some control, but I might change my mind."

Soon they were at Sandy's place. She grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses. "Here's to our diapered life!" They both drank deeply and refilled their glasses. They both soon shed their outer clothing and kissed. Christina asked to see Danni's new clothes so they repaired to the bedroom. Both were wearing their diapers and stockings. Sandy showed her the new dresses and underwear she had gotten Danni. "I love that gray dress. Try it on."

Sandy did so. The dress was tight fitting all down to the knee length hem. "Sandy, you and your diaper bulge a little. Most people would not notice, but those in the know will see."

"It's OK, he will be wearing a tight girdle under this. I think he is getting to like it. He has industrial-strength erections when I dress him. Sometimes I have to give him a quickie blow job to make his clothes fit! Let me show you my new nursing bras. Since he is away, it will be your job to suck on my titties to encourage my milk."

"Of course I will. You know I love your tits. I am looking forward to seeing them grow. If you ever need help emptying them I volunteer." She giggled.

Sandy wrapped her arms around her boss and kissed her. She unhooked the cup and started sucking. They walked arm in arm to the bed and reclined. Christina suckled and caressed Sandy until they both climaxed. Sandy remarked "I seem to spurt pee when I climax. I also leak juice when I am aroused. I would have to wear pads to avoid leaking even if I no longer needed diapers. It is such a turn-on to use the diapers to control a lover." Christina nodded agreement, thinking of how much she enjoyed being controlled by Laura. Being the boss at work was one thing, but not having to make decisions at home freed her in a strange way.

Soon it was bedtime and the two tipsy ladies changed each other and hit the sack. They slept in each other's arms. Sandy reflected that while she liked being with other women, she really needed a stiff dick more often than not. She hoped Laura would not be too cruel to Danni.

Both woke to wet diapers. Sandy offered Christina the bathroom first as she made coffee. They took turns showering and Sandy loaned her some work clothes. Of course, they were both diapered. Neither one wanted it any other way!

The three (real) women love diapers and each other and now they seem to be tag-teaming Danni, nee Dan. He doesn't stand a chance...but then he really seems to be enjoying his new situation. Great story.