LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend Maxximum

bradely22

Getting hard to find, but I found some at a CVS in large eventhough I wear a med. I went to buy some before they closed for the night, when the cashier went to ring them up they were no longer in their system, a line was forming as he was trying to figure out how much they cost and had to ask for help. How embarrassing but I"m wearing a soaked one know with no regrets.

Depend Protection with Tabs... Same diaper Just renamed (Again). Try Kmart, Meyers (If you have them) and Walmart. Depends overnight, Depends Maximum Protection and now Depend Protection with tabs, are all the same diaper, just new package. :thumbsup:

Depend Protection with Tabs... Same diaper Just renamed (Again). Try Kmart, Meyers (If you have them) and Walmart. Depends overnight, Depends Maximum Protection and now Depend Protection with tabs, are all the same diaper, just new package. :thumbsup:

I did'nt know that, haven'nt seen the Depends with tabs yet. I seen briefs at Sams Club. wondered if they were any good.

I did'nt know that, haven'nt seen the Depends with tabs yet. I seen briefs at Sams Club. wondered if they were any good.

It's "Depends Protection with Tabs". If you hastily grab a bad of "Depends with Tabs", you might get their older cloth-backed diapers which have also been renamed too :screwy:

Bettypooh

Their not a very good diaper. I use to use them before I went to a incontinent supply store and order Tranquilty atn's. Look in the phone book under medical supplies or incontinent suplies and they should be able to get the depends if thats what you like

totaly agree depends max or procetion with tabs what ever you want to call them are getting very hard to find. i had to search 4 stores befor i could find some the other day. not even walmart had them