LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hello everyone. i was just sitting in a wet diaper and browsing the site and i was wondering... how long does every one usualy wait before changing a wet diaper? iv been sitting in mine for about 15-20 minints now so how long do u wait befor changing?

also what about when u have a messy diaper how long do u wait then?

hello everyone. i was just sitting in a wet diaper and browsing the site and i was wondering... how long does every one usualy wait before changing a wet diaper? iv been sitting in mine for about 15-20 minints now so how long do u wait befor changing?

think it all depends on the person dirty pants can do more skin damage then just wet pants

I would also recomend changing right away if you dont like being wet/messy as it helps prevent rashes.

Personally though I tend wait a long time before I change, mostly because it is more cost effective but also because Im pretty lazy when it comes to changing :blush:

The way diapers are designed today it doesn't feel wet at all after an accident. I would definetly change after two wettings. However, if I am wearing an X-Plus, that time frame might be extended due to its greater capacity. I think most people would be bankrupt if they changed a DISPOSABLE diaper after each wetting. Cloth can be much cheaper in the long run after a hefty inital investment. That said, cloth feels wet all the time after a wetting IMHO.

i wait as long as i feel like it, if just wet.... messy diapers are changed quickly.

When i am wet, as long as it's not cold, stinky, or leaking... then i am fine

When all I had were Depends, I'd generally only get about 30 mins before they sprung a leak. Doubling them and wearing plastic pants gave me about another 30 minutes. Bummer, cuz NOTHING is as comfy as a warm wet diaper. Still, no fun if you're leaking all over the place.

But now that I'm in X-Plus, they're good for HOURS. I swear, these things just don't leak, period. (Tip: I dress to the front... and then, later, adjust to the rear.) Anyway, they give me lots of yummy diaper-time. I use LOTS of powder, so I don't have a problem with rashes. And I never poop in my diapers-- yuck.

Anyway, to (finally) answer the question: I usually stay in a wet diaper for a couple hours. Sometimes I'll go to sleep in one, so that's good for six or seven...

wv

A very popular question, think I've answered it at least twice in the past 4 months. Anyways, I rarely wet and never mess. When I do wet, I always change fairly soon and always take a shower before going to bed. I don't think I've ever went more than 15-20 minutes in a wet diaper, as an adult, of course. Getting my wet/dry diaper changed is the most exciting part for me, so I don't usually need a reason.

As long as my diaper isn't going to leak, and isn't going to bother others (smell), I wait till it is uncomfortable. Sometimes that's only 15 minutes, but often, that's until they are near leaking. Otherwise, I change before going somewhere I might not be able to change for a while. This is true whether it's wet or messy. If I'm home by myself cleraning my room for example, I might stay in a messy diaper for several hours. I rarely get a rash, don't know what everyody else complains about.

I'll wear a wet diaper for hours. Right before bed I put on a Molicare Super Plus and I generally wet it immediately. I usually don't change my diaper until a few hours after I wake up. So long as it's not leaking I'll keep it on.

I tend to push the limit when it's wet. Have had many leak as waited to long. But then I like the feel of them being wet. If I'm using cloth then they will generally be wet all around, and with a waterproof pant, don't fear of a leaker very much.

I get changed when I feel uncomfortable.

I will usually also wear until I get uncomfortable or I start worrying about leaks. It makes no sense to change before it's time! I will wear an X-plus much longer than I'll wear anything else though...

-dw

I often wear a wet diaper until it leaks. I like having those little wet ha;f moons ar the back of my legs. As for a poopy diaper, I'd idealy like to stay in the messy diaper and keep playing or whatever else I wanted to do until a someone say's, Lets go change that stinky diaper". Bit. I don't have anyone, so I change when I get tired of it, or finish what I'm doing

I dont believe in wasting diapers, unless there is a good reason to change it before it is 'full' i tend to stay in it. Good reasons to change are, being around others, needing to go somewhere & want to start fresh or going to bed.