LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crappy Day At Work

I had a bad day at work where a small computer job I wrote got hung up and caused all sorts of problems.

I realized I gotta release some stress when I get home and thought about what I would wear when done. I put on lightweight undergarment and walked on my treadmill.

What do you do after a stressful day?

I'm with you except that I go for a run. The physical stress of a workout helps me process mental stress.

I hope you figured how to fix your code.

I add a diaper, so instead of two I put on three, get out my favorite baby toys (Fisher Price Farm Set and stackable plastic donuts in bright colors), my pacifier, and my blankie, and lose myself in being an infant.

I have two different methods for dealing with a horrible day.

The first is to drink whatever's on hand, shoot the bull with my roommate while we watch tv, and then play either something time-consuming like Minecraft or something violent like Mass Effect.

The second would be to grab a glass of juice, then go to my room and start watching some cartoons from my childhood (or some Disney/Pixar movies) while I play Pokemon or Megaman, or read D&D manuals.

I add a diaper, so instead of two I put on three, get out my favorite baby toys (Fisher Price Farm Set and stackable plastic donuts in bright colors), my pacifier, and my blankie, and lose myself in being an infant.

I have a ton of plushies on the couch, I'll have to play with them more often. They come up with some great jokes sometimes.

My little pony - i know it sounds crazy, but it has alot of good values, and its actually pretyy addictive and fun to watch :P Cheers me up alot give it a shot

Wow! :lol: I haven't seen that cartoon since I was in kindergarten, but I remember liking it! Really pretty character design and animation! I would always change the channel really quickly when my older brother would walk in the room and make fun of me for watching it <_<

Gonna have to pick some episodes of that up, I love 80's cartoons!

Wow! :lol: I haven't seen that cartoon since I was in kindergarten, but I remember liking it! Really pretty character design and animation! I would always change the channel really quickly when my older brother would walk in the room and make fun of me for watching it <_<

Gonna have to pick some episodes of that up, I love 80's cartoons!

I think he's talking about the modern re-boot. I haven't seen the old episodes personally, but the new ones are amazing.

to destress from a long long long long long long day..... generally i shower, put on a fresh diaper, play some call of duty.... or work on one of my building projects at home. that or i jsut wait till the weekend and shoot people. Yes, you read that right. Wait until the weekend and shoot people. Airsoft is fun.