LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chem. Plant Explosions; Diapers Soon To Get Scarce. (Were The Mayans Onto Something After All?)

The Mayans had been onto something about a date that'll arrive in under 3 months now. Many cataclysms will happen. The worst one for us is that DIAPERS WILL SOON GO SCARCE!

There's been a chemical plant explosion in Himeji City, Hyogo Prefecture yesterday. This matters to you and I because a critical resin is created there that is placed in diapers worldwide.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/29/14154759-chemical-plant-explosions-in-japan-kill-one-may-cripple-global-diaper-output?lite

Stock up and hoard before prices rise and inventories run out!

Also, it would help to somehow reverse-engineer them to home-manufacture replacements.

And in today's hype-free version of the above story we find that this plant makes just 20% of the resin and despite the claims that other manufacturers cannot pick up the slack, you watch them do exactly that. The Mayans werent onto anything at all. Their calendar running out is no more auspicious that dec 31 is for us every year - the day OUR calendar runs out.

• Like 1

the other producers will just up their production and earn more money

Not really a surprise. Apparently afer the 2011 japanese earthquake there was going to be a world-side shortage of some car components. That was short-lived and did anyone have a problem buying a car - any car they wanted (and could afford?)

It's a bit like how we keep running out of oil... and then dont.

Not really a surprise. Apparently afer the 2011 japanese earthquake there was going to be a world-side shortage of some car components. That was short-lived and did anyone have a problem buying a car - any car they wanted (and could afford?)

It's a bit like how we keep running out of oil... and then dont.

Actually there was and is a shortage of car parts over the incident. They produced a smaller amount as they were able to do so, those new parts went for the greater good and made new cars. But the Shortage is for replacement parts. :huh::P

I wouldn't worry much most of the good diapers come from China and Europe. Mexicans are starting to make good diapers too. Went down to new Laredo and strolled down the town square checking out the farmacias lol well I saw a clear bag of adult diapers phase 8 was written in the bag and I bought a sample it was small/youth size so I couldn't wear it. It looked nice sunshine tape zone and the overnight was full of moons. Medium and large size will be out in a few weeks. I couldn't take ppics or bring the sample with me as I was down with friend's and family.