LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Hard Sell

The Hard Sell – chlorobab@yahoo.co.uk

I am PJ I have been down on my luck. Up until now I have been making just enough money to pay my rent and bills. But within the last couple of weeks things have taken a turn for the worse. I have been buying bulk items online and have been selling them on again both through the use of the internet and door to door. On this particular day I had not made one sale door to door, it was getting late when whilst driving though a neighbouring town I noticed a large house with open iron gates. The property looked expensive and as I was passing I had nothing to lose by knocking one more door to try and make a sale.

I drove up the driveway which was bricked and well lit until I sported the front door. I stopped my car and retrieved my sale bag from the back seat and walked up to the front door. I knocked and waited whilst rehearsing my sale speech. The door opened and before me stood and beautiful woman. She must have been late thirties/early forties, she wore a white blouse and black skirt – she looked amazing. Snapping my thoughts back to my task in hand I started to speak, “Good evening, my name is PJ and I represent PJ International am currently in the possession of home comfort merchandise that may be of interest to you, would you like to take a look at the offers available?

chlorobaby, it's great to see you back and putting up a story. I've always like what you've written.

one question - I'm curious about your use of tissues in the diaper. You seem consistent with this in your stories and I've never heard of this any where else. Of course you don't need to answer that, but please, please continue writing!

The Hard Sell Part 2 chlorobab@yahoo.co.uk

I woke up groggily and realised that I was still restrained to the cot. The room was silent except for the crinkling of the plastic sheet and my diaper every time I tested my bonds.

I felt the urgent need to use the bathroom, but knew that in my current situation it was unlikely I would have the chance. I remembered what Louise had told me as she was chloroforming me to sleep about the fact she had given me laxatives. I could feel my stomach rumbling and knew that this was because of my need to expel its contents. I could not even cross my legs or curl up to try and hold the movements within me, because of my bonds and I soon had to accept that I was going to crap myself albeit enforced upon me.

I felt the movement down to my hole and it just seemed to gush out relentlessly. I heard the sound of my diaper filling up while being able to do nothing but accept my fate. I "mmmmpppphhh" into my gag but knew deep down that it did not change the very humiliating experience of crapping myself. To make matters worse I also had to pee and at this stage I didn't try and stop it - there really was no point as I already had a very full messy diaper. As the pee gushed into the diaper I felt the warmness it created, however the warmness soon disappeared and turned to a cold damp messy feeling. I had no choice but to wait like this until my kidnapper returned.

After about an hour I heard the key in the lock. In walked Louise this time dressed in a blue latex nurses uniform complete with plastic apron. She immediately walked over to the hoist and started attaching it to me.

"How's baby PJ this morning? Has baby used his diaper?" she asked cheerfully as she undid the cot restraints and hoisted me into the air. "Mmmmppphhhh" I cried as she manoeuvred me over to the changing table. Once in position she strapped me down and used a spreader bar securing my ankles apart. Louise put on a fresh pair of latex gloves. "Lets get that dirty diaper off shall we?"

"Mmmmppphhhh" I groaned as Louise went to work untaping the thick diaper. "0h dear, baby has had made a big mess hasn't he?" Louise said as she used the diaper to wipe the bulk of the mess downwards. She attached the hoist to the spreader bar allowing her to lift my legs and bottom into the air but leaving the rest of my body securely strapped to the table. "Smelly baby!" she commented as the diaper was removed and disposed of into the yellow medical bin. Louise took a generous amount of baby wipes from the tray beside the changing table and continued her clean up. I lay there humiliated as she took great care ensuring she cleaned me up. Louise took more wipes and wiped my crack. I let out a small yelp from behind my gag as she inserted part of the wipes into my anus. "good baby, mummy is just making sure your nice and clean sweetie."

Louise disposed of the wipes and then retrieved a fresh diaper from the cabinet and more tissues. She unfolded the diaper and placed it under me, I was lowered onto the diaper and Louise then talced my private areas.

As Louise pulled off her plastic apron and unzipped her uniform exposing her large firm bosoms she looked into my eyes. "Mummy is going to give you your feed, and baby is going to suckle like a good boy isn't he! No biting otherwise babies balls will be crushed by mummy, won't they?"

Louise removed her gloves, unstrapped my gag and removed it placing on the tray beside the table. "Why are you doing this to me?" I asked. Louise lifted my head in her right arm and cupped my balls with her left hand. "hush baby, suck!" was her reply. She pushed my face towards her right bosom touching the hard nipple to my lips. I did not open my mouth at first until I felt Louises hand lightly squeeze my balls "open up honey, drink mummies milk."

I had no choice but to open my mouth, cover her bosom and start sucking. To my surprise my mouth started to fill with my kidnappers breast milk. Louise sensed my shock - " there's a good boy, drink mummies milk, that's right."

I continued to suckle Louise's breast with the threat of a ball crushing hanging over me. As I swallowed the lactated breast milk, I felt some of it dribble down my chin. Louise released her grip on my balls, using some clean tissues she gently wiped my face as I continued to suck. My head was spinning as the milk entered my body - I actually wanted more of mummies milk the more I drank. I continued to suck as mummy kept lovingly wiping my face with the tissues to clean me up. After 5 minutes of feeding Louise pulled her breast from my mouth but left both of her breasts exposed form me to see. "whappphhhh" Louise cut my speech off immediately pushing the pacifier back into my mouth and strapping it in place. She put on a fresh pair of latex gloves and went over to the cabinets returning with something in her hand. Louise used a gel dispenser into one of her hands and hoisted my legs back into the air exposing my rear end. Her gloved hand started to rub the gel between my bum crack and even her fingers started to invade my rectum. "Mmmmppphhh!!" I was shouting into my gag as she continued. I then saw what was in her other hand - "this butt plug is to remind you that mummy is in charge darling. You will be wearing this for a couple if hours!" With those shocking words she inserted the plug home. "Mmmmppphhh" I cried into my gag as Louise giggled at my humiliation.

Louise padded the diaper with tissues and lowered my legs back down. She took hold of my penis and started to stroke it with more of the gel. "Mmmpphhh" a muffled groan escaped my pacifier as my penis betrayed me even with the butt plug inserted.

"Do you like that baby? Do you like mummy playing with your winkle?" she asked as my member became rock solid. "Mummy can tell baby likes being mummies baby!" she took some more tissues from the pile with her other hand and used them to continue wanking me. "Mmmmppphhh mmmmmpppphhhh" I kept crying as I got more and more excited. "that's right baby feel mummies tissues against your winkle, do cummies in mummies tissues."

I could not hold my orgasm as I spurted my load into Louise's tissues. "There's a good boy for mummy!" she said as she caught my spunk. She pulled my foreskin back and wiped the end of my member before disposing of the tissues. Louise collected some fresh paper hankies and wrapped my penis and padded my balls in them before securing my diaper in place.

"Mummy is going to give your nosey wosey a little wipe before going to get ready for our outing!" said Louise before grabbing some paper hankies from the pile and pinching my nose with them. "Come on baby blow for mummy!" Again I had no choice but to blow my nose into the tissues that Louise held over my nose. "Good boy! She said as she wiped my nose clean. Louise bent down to kiss my forehead "I'll be back shortly sweetie" she said as she left the room locking it behind her.

I lay on the changing table waiting for my kidnappers return. My bottom felt very strange with the plug invading it as it was. After 10 minutes or so Louise returned - she was wearing a navy blue business skirt suit. "now the sweetie lets get you ready for your visit to the doctor!" I was stunned that Louise was considering taking her kidnap victim out but was pleased in a way, thinking that I may have an opportunity to escape.

I could see Louise open up some double doors to reveal an elevator, she pulled open the sliding cage door and walked in. She walked back out into the nursery pushing a very large pushchair!

"Mmmppphhh" I complained as I realised Louise's intentions. She again used the hoist to move me to the pushchair which of course had restraints that she used for my limbs and body to secure me tightly into it. Louise put a blanket over me before zipping a cover over my legs and torso. A large hood attached to the pushchair kept my only vision to the outside world forwards.

"Mmmppphhh" I cried as Louise started to push me. We went up in the lift, upon exiting we were in a garage - I was pushed up a ramp into a SUV type vehicle with tinted windows. Louise secured the pushchair using made to fit clamps on the floor of the vehicle. She then stood in front of the pushchair while she opened her handbag and removed a wad of tissues and spray bottle. "Don't worry darling mummy's not going to give you a strong dose - just enough to relax you!" she said spraying the paper hankies.

Louise slowly put the tissues to my nose "mmmmppphhh" I cried as she tucked them into my pacifier gag keeping them pressed agains my nose. "Mmmmppphhh" I groaned as I had to inhale the vapours. "Good boy, just relax for mummy!" said Louise as she left my vision. I felt the vehicle start to move.

I did not pass out but was in a dreamlike state as we went on our journey. I had no idea how long we had travelled. I was aware that the vehicle had stopped and I was being moved in the pushchair. The chloroform was starting to wear off but I was still very docile and secured as I was, no escape was going to occur anytime soon.

I was pushed a short distance from an enclosed car park through some sliding doors into a reception area. As we approached the reception desk a beautiful female stood up dressed in a white nurses uniform. Louise removed the chloroform laced tissues from my nose and placed them in the medical bin next to her. "He's adorable!" said the nurse to Louise as she smiled down to me. "Thank you, we have an appointment booked with Doctor Phillips." replied Louise. "Oh yes, just take a seat and she'll be with you shortly," said the nurse still smiling at me. "Mmmppphhh" a muffled groan escaped my pacifier as I struggled in the chair. But both females gave me a knowing smile and ignored my protests. As Louise took a seat and positioned me in front of her, so that I could look at her. Tears began to well in my eyes and trickle down my face. Louise opened her hand bag and pulled out some tissues. She wiped my tears with the paper hankies and put the to my nose. "Don't worry sweetie, mummy will look after you. There's nothing to be afraid of - blow for mummy."

I did not do as she wished - Louise simply removed the tissues and unzipped the pushchair cover, she placed her hand under the blanket and on my diaper. I started to struggle as she tried to locate my balls, but could not stop her as my legs were secured apart. She started to slowly squeeze them through the diaper and tissues surrounding them. It felt nice at first but as her grip got tighter I let out a huge "Mmmppphhh!" as the pain took hold.

Louise released her grip and placed the tissues back over my nose. "Now be a good boy and blow for mummy!" I blew my nose into the waiting tissues knowing I had now choice but to do as I was told.

"Doctor Phillips will see you now!" called to nurse on reception.

I love the use of chloroform. But just as good is the control that Louise has over PJ.

I can't wait to see how this visit to the doctor is going to turn out. I don't expect there will be much respect for poor PJ.

• 3 weeks later...

The Hard Sell (Part 3) chlorobab@yahoo.co.uk

Louise finished wiping my nose and then started to push me towards the Doctors office. I saw the door open inwards as we approached, as the door opened I saw Doctor Phillips standing holding the door for us to enter.

Doctor Phillips was a stunning brunette (looking very similar to Louise my kidnapper) who was wearing a sexy black dress covered by a white lab coat. "Hi Louise!" Doctor Phillip said as I was pushed past her "Hi Rachel!" Louise said as they gave each other a kiss with Rachel closing the door.

"Now then, let's have a look at the new baby then shall we?" said Doctor Phillips as she came to my view. "Mmmppphhh!" I cried as she looked down at me. "He's gorgeous Louise, just perfect!" she said looking at my captor.

"let's get him strapped to the examination table!" The Doctor stated. The women went to work. Using a hoist to move me after unstrapping me from the pushchair and restraining me to the examination table.

"Have you started breast feeding yet?" asked the Doctor. "Yes, I started this morning," replied Louise.

"Good, it will take a few days before he is completely addicted to your milk. Remind me to administer your medication before you go" said Doctor Phillips to Louise.

"Mmmmppphhhh" I complained through my gag. "Grouchy, isn't he!" Doctor Phillips said to Louise "Let's se if we can cheer baby up before his treatment shall we?" She said as she untapped my diaper.

"I need to empty him before his treatment," The Doctor said to my kidnapper as she opened a cupboard and removed some pre unfolded paper handkerchiefs. "Now then baby, Doctor is going to empty babies balls honey - don't be scared just relax and enjoy yourself. I tried to struggle as she placed the fresh tissues around my member and started to stimulate me. I could do nothing as my penis started to respond and I became erect. "Good baby! Your are so lucky to have a special mummy to look after you and bring you to me for treatment."

"Mmmmppphhhh" I groaned into my gag as the Doctors words hit home, baby! I was no baby. I was struggling against my bonds trying to resist the Doctors fondling but could not do anything to stop her.

"Hush now" said Louise as she gently wiped my nose with a tissue "let the doctor empty you all out!" I could do nothing but lay there strapped down and accept the groping. I screamed into my gag as I was nearing the point of no return. Both the women giggled "good baby do your cumies into my lovely tissues, good boy!" I could not stop myself as my load shot out and hit the white wad covering my member. The Doctor continued to pump me until I had emptied into her tissues. She then wiped my member using the tissues and then a baby wipe.

Doctor Phillips retrieved a dish and put it down beside the table. Talking to Louise she stated "Now you must make sure that you empty his balls at least 5 times a day otherwise the drug will stop working and he will not be able to cum for a month." She picked up a syringe and held it up to check its contents. I screamed and struggled knowing that it was meant for me. I could do nothing secured as I was. "This may hurt a little baby, but don't worry you will be rewarded," said the Doctor before inserting the needle deep into my left testicle and releasing its contents. I screamed in pain as the dull aching pain was realised. There was no let up in pain as she removed another full syringe and repeated the procedure to my right testicle. Again I cried in pain as the dull aching pain continued now in both of my testicles. "There, there sweetie" Mummy Louise said as she lovingly stroked my forehead. "All over now baby, rest now while Mummy has her injections." While I tried to recover from my ordeal The Doctor led Louise over to the examination bed. Louise started to strip herself exposing her ample breasts while Doctor Phillips prepared two more injections and administered them into each if my kidnappers breasts. "There all done - you should be able to lactate for at least 6 months," said Doctor Phillips as Louise dressed herself. "I think that baby should be ready for his first milking now!" said The Doctor as they both put on pairs if latex gloves. Both women looked over at me as I cried into my gag "Mmmmppphhhh!"

Both ladies walked over to me, my legs were restrained to the hoist and were lifted into the air. Doctor Phillips retrieved a fresh pile of thick tissues as my new Mummy started to stroke my penis softly using the tissues to stimulate me. Doctor Phillips lubricated her gloves before pulling out the butt plug still blocking my hole. She slowly inserted one of her fingers and went to work milking me. I was desperately struggling to free myself from the abuse but could not stop either of my tormentors. As Louise continued to rub my shaft the Doctors fingers were now deep inside me and were steadily rubbing and fondling my prostate. "I can see my little baby likes that doesn't he?" Mummy said as both women continued their sexual abuse. There was no stopping the Doctor as she thrusted her fingers deep inside me. Mummy continued to make shushing noises to me as she worked my penis and I groaned into my gag. I felt the first ejaculation come up my shaft which mummy caught in the thick white tissues - however I didn't stop there. As the Doctor continued to probe my backside more cum leaked out of my penis. Mummy giggled "look how much there is!" as the Doctor peered though my legs to see her handy work materialise. The Doctor eventually stopped as mummy Louise collected the large quantity of cum in the tissues. "Your baby has been well and truly milked Louise." Stated the Doctor. Louise just giggled while cleaning me up obviously pleased at the amount of cum I had produced. "Good baby doing all that cumies!"

"The drug is now fully working in his system. He would be ready to ejaculate again very shortly should you so wish, but remember to not let it build up too much!" said Doctor Phillips. "Oh I won't Rachel there will be no chance of that." Louise stated.

Louise padded my penis and balls with fresh tissues making sure I was well padded before re-sealing my diaper. As the women used the hoist to lift me from the table back to my push chair and strapped me in the Doctor advised my kidnapper of the effects that her breast milk will have on me "Baby will very soon be addicted to your breast milk and crave it every 4 hours or so. He will also become very emotional due to the drug effecting his hormones, still all babies get upset and yours will not be any different!" she said with a wicked smile looking down at me helplessly strapped into my push chair. "Mmmmppphhhh" I cried into my gag as I realised that my hopes of escape were diminishing fast.

"Would you mind putting baby to sleep for me Rachel before we leave?" said my kidnapper looking directly into my eyes. I moaned into my gag at the thought of being drugged again. "I'd love to!" said the Doctor as she went to the cupboard opposite me and took a fresh wad of paper hankies and brown bottle from the shelf. "I love chloroforming men! Or putting adult babies down for a nap" said the doctor laughing as she applied the liquid from the bottle to the tissue pad, "it makes me so hot."

"Time for a little nap sweetheart!" said Louise as she leant forward and unsecured my gag and removed it. "Wait - Please you don't have to do this - you don't need to put me to sleep!" I panicked trying to talk my way out of the drugging. "Oh honey, I do I'm afraid, your mummy is in charge of you now and you need to get used to that," said the Doctor as she stepped forward towards the push chair holding out the thick white paper handkerchiefs for me to see.

"Nnoommmppphhh!" I shouted as Doctor Phillips applied the tissues to my face. With my body restrained I could do nothing but move my head to try and avoid the hankies pressed over my mouth and nose. Doctor Phillips adjusted her grip cupping the tissues firmly over my mouth and nose. I continued to shake my head to try and dislodge the vapour filled hankies to no avail. "He's a little fighter isn't he! Holding his breath like that" Doctor Phillips said to Louise. "He just needs a helping hand" Mummy Louise stated as she put her hand to my diaper and stated to fondle my penis through the diaper and tissues surrounding it. Even in my situation it did not take long for my penis to betray me and become erect. "Your diaper looks like a little tent sweetie" Mummy Louise said as I looked down to her folding hand. I started to become excited once more and as she continued to play with me, I could not help but take a breath through the vapour laced tissues. "mmmppphhh" I cried with pleasure and fear as my member betrayed me and the vapours entered my system. "Good boy, that's a good boy," Doctor Phillips stated as she felt me breathe through her drugged tissues. "Mmmppphhh!" I again cried as I turned my head side to side only for the doctor to follow me with her chloroform laced hankies. My head began to spin as the drug took effect but I was still aware of my kidnappers groping and could not stop my balls building up for orgasm. It was all to much for my restrained body as I came into my diaper with my hot juices caught in the tissues padding out my diaper. "That's my little soldier! Good baby!" said mummy Louise as I took a deep breath through the chloroform laced hankies sending me further into a drugged state. I now admitted defeat as I took another breath and then another. "Mmmppphhh" my muffled moan escaped the gag held by Doctor Phillips as I started to drift off to dream land. "Ssshhhhh baby good boy, I'll see you real soon!" said Doctor Phillips as I feel into unconsciousness.

I awoke dazed and confused as I opened my eyes I realised that I was moving as I looked up and saw the clouds moving as I was pushed along. I was still secured in my pushchair. "Mmmppphhh!" I cried realising I was again gagged with the pacifier. The pushchair suddenly stopped moving and Mummy Louise soon came into view. "Hush now sweetie, no struggling be a good baby while we walk through the high street to see Auntie Amber. "Mmmmpphhh!" I again cried at the realisation of the fact that I was in public and someone might be able to save me. "Sssshhhh baby," was Mummy Louise's response as she put her hand into her handbag and removed a wad of paper hankies - she placed them to my nose and held them in place using an elasticated strap attached to the pacifier - "Ssshhhh now that should help relax my little soldier Ssshhhh."

Louise exited my view and continued to push me. As I inhaled through the hankies over my nose I became very docile and sleepy but was still very aware of my situation and did not become completely unconscious. We continued on our journey through the high street. I could see strangers passing as we moved but they did nothing obviously thinking I was meant to be in this contraption. We approached a shop the window was dressed with fine lingerie. As the door opened I was pushed into the shop - inside were lots of lingerie displays as well as a large volume of various sexual and kinky toys.

There was a lady to the rear of the shop as we entered "ooohhhhh wonderful" she cried as she ran towards us. "Im so pleased you decided to let me babysit Louise" she said giving her a kiss on the cheek. "This must be babykins she said looking down at my drugged form. "Why don't you take him through to the back room while I lock up!" the shop lady suggested. "Sure," said Louise as she pushed me to the door located at the rear of the store. Upon entering the room Louise quickly used the familiar hoist to manoeuvre me onto an examination table and strap me to it. I was very docile still and was not able to put up much of a fight. "You must be hungry honey bun! Louise said as she unbuttoned her top and exposed her ample bosoms in her bra. Louise removed her bra and then my gag - she easily coaxed her breast into my mouth and ordered my to suck. I started to suck my kidnappers breast and soon her milk entered my mouth. Again I begun to want more as before and continued for several minutes before Louise pulled away and swapped breasts for me to continue. I was in a semi drugged state as I was being fed I had no control as my bladder released and i wet myself. I felt the warm urine fill my diaper. I didn't care at this point only aware of the fact I wanted more milk and my Mummies coaxing words "good boy" and "drink it all up honey!" after a further 5 minutes or so my kidnapper pulled away causing me to dribble some milk down my face. "Such a messy boy!" She said as she wiped my face with a clean tissue. At this point the door opened and in walked the shop owner. "Amber, this is my new baby!" Louise said to the lady as she approached the table. "Baby, this is your Auntie Amber who will be babysitting you today."

My head was starting to clear "Please let me go - I'm not a baby you can't do this to me," I stated scared of my predicament. "Ohhh he's so cute," Amber said as without warning she clamped a wad of paper hankies over my mouth and nose, she used a leather gag to hold them in place. "There, that's better babies don't talk do they mummy?" "No that's right Auntie they don't, and he's certainly a baby, look I think he's wet himself, " said Mummy Louise pointing to my bulging diaper.

Mummy Louise unsecured my diaper and her suspicions were confirmed as she removed my wet diaper and soggy tissues. She expertly cleaned me with baby wipes to ensure I was nice and clean. "I took baby to see Doctor Phillips earlier! Do you want to play with baby while I pop to some other shops to get some supplies and see what he can do?" Mummy said to Auntie Amber.

"Oh yes please," said Amber as she stood next to Louise. Louise powdered my groin area taking care to rub it all in. "There you go Amber! He's all yours, your need some paper hankies as he's a very messy boy you know," Mummy said as she came around and kissed my forehead before leaving the room. Amber opened a draw below the table to expose a pile of paper hankies. She took them out and placed them on my chest. She looked down into my eyes "I prepared these especially for you baby, Mummy said to make sure I had plenty of tissues for you as you love them so much."

"Mmmmmppppppphhhhhh!" I shouted but only a muffled moan escaped the gag. Amber took the tissues and started to rub my chest and stomach with them gradually moving down to my penis. It started to grow hard with Ambers stimulation. "Oh you are a big baby aren't you! Your enjoying Aunties tissues baby aren't you?" Auntie Amber said as she suddenly stopped her groping. "Mmmmppphhhh!" I tried to communicate with Amber - hoping that she would have pity on me and set me free from my kidnapped state. Unfortunately there would no no chance of that. Amber attached a spreader bar to my ankles and secured it to the hoist. After releasing the table straps she hoisted my legs into the air exposing my bottom to her. Amber then moved the leg stirrups out of her way . "Now then baby, I am going to take your virginity and I'm going to make sure that you never forget that it was me that took it!"

Confused at her statement I watched Aunties every move. First she locked the door and then stripped off in front of me undoing her blouse, taking it off and then unclipping her skirt and letting it fall to the floor. My new Auntie sure looked hot. She was now wearing only a black bra and knickers with suspenders and belt to match. Amber wickedly looked into my eyes as she produced a strap-on dildo from the draw beneath me. "Mmmmpppphhhh!" I screamed, realising as she strapped it on and applied a generous amount of lubricant, what Amber meant by taking my virginity.

Standing by my bottom she lined her strap on up with my hole And touched the end of it to me. "Mmmppphhh," I cried as I felt the pressure of her pushing on me. "Mmmppphhh, Mmmppphhh, Mmmppphhh, Mmmppphhh, Mmmppphhh," I kept crying hoping that she'd stop but she didn't. I felt my anus pull apart as she inserted it into me. "Mmmppphhh, Mmmppphhh, Mmmppphhh, Mmmppphhh, Mmmppphhh," Amber was slowly working her strap on in further and further- I could feel the intrusion working it's way in. "Hush now, ssshhhhh, be a good boy for Auntie!" she said smiling down at me. "Mmmppphhh, Mmmppphhh, Mmmppphhh, Mmmppphhh, Mmmppphhh," I screamed trying to struggle as much as I could.

Amber suddenly pulled out "If your not going to quieten down I shall just have to make you," she said walking over to the cabinet at the rear of the room. Amber took the clear bottle of chloroform spray and a wad of paper handkerchiefs and turned to walk towards me. She sprayed the hankies just once as she approached me. "This isn't going to knock you out honey, just relax you enough to stop you moaning and struggling so much," she said as she placed the hankies on my chest. Amber released the buckle of the leather gag and pulled it and away with the tissues it was holding. "Please stop!" I pleaded as she ignored me and swiftly retrieved the chloroform laced paper hankies, cupping them over my mouth and nose. "Mmmmppphhhh," I cried before trying to hold my breath. It didn't matter as Amber then placed the leather gag over the tissues and buckled it in place. "There, that should keep baby nice and compliant," Auntie said as I looked wide eyed at my tormentor. Amber returned to my anys and wasted no time inserting her strap-on. I gasped through the hankies inhaling the drug immediately. "Mmmppphhh, mmm," I moaned as she pushed it further and further. In and out it went, each time invading me a little more. I was now light headed as the light dose of chloroform subdued me "mph, mph," my moaning was becoming weaker as she thrusted away. Auntie Amber took hold of my penis clamping the thick tissues around it and started to pump me. I was so confused with the drug inside me, the pleasure and the pain. It was all to much as I moaned into the thick white hankies clamped over my mouth and nose. I inhaled the chloroform once more and as I did so I felt my penis start to ejaculate. "Oh, good boy, there's a good boy. That's right let Auntie empty you all out!" said Amber as she noticed my cum. She continued to work me, at both ends. There was no let up as she pumped my penis and my arse. "I think it's coming baby! Is baby gonna do a big cumies for Auntie!" "Mmmmmm,mmmmmm," was to only sound I could make as I exploded, my orgasm was massive as I shot out my cum into the waiting tissues. "Good baby, I certainly needed pall of these tissues didn't I? Auntie Amber mocked me as she withdrew her stap-on. I was still leaking as she continued to pump my penis. "Clever boy, all that lovely cumies for Auntie Amber, we're have to do this again won't we sweetie. "Mph," I could only muffle into my gag as Auntie Amber continued to clean me up. She then produced a fresh thick clean diaper and slid it under me. Fresh tissues were pushed between my bottom crack and cupped around me penis and balls before she fastened the securing tapes leaving me completely padded in my thick tissue filled diaper. The next few minutes were a blur due to my drugged state. I was aware of Auntie dressing me whilst un-securing each limb pulling the clothing on and then restraining me once more.

Auntie got dressed and cleared up, cleaning her strap-on and then putting it away. As my head started to clear I realised that my Auntie had dressed me in a onesie! She had even put my hands into large mittens that kept my hands encased. I felt so humiliated, not only had I been kidnapped, babied and sexually abused - I had now actually been raped. I started struggling and began to cry. Auntie noticed that I was now fully awake. Taking another pile of tissues and the chloroform spray from the cabinet as she approached me, Auntie addresses me "Come on baby, theres no need to be upset. Auntie Amber's here to take good care of you until Mummy gets back!" She used some of her tissues to dry my eyes. Amber then sprayed the remaining wad of hankies with the chloroform. "Mmmppphhh!" I cried realising I was to be chloroformed once more. Amber released my gag and as she did so I tried to summon help "HELpppphhhh!" was all I could manage as Auntie forced her chloroform laced paper hankies over my mouth and nose cutting off my air and ability to communicate once again. "Time for your nap now honey, Mummy will be back shortly to take you home." "Mmmppphhh, Mmmppphhh!" I cried into the tissues as I took my first lungful of the vapours. "That's right my precious, go nite nites, for Auntie and dream all about how I took your virginity! Ssshhhh that's right, Shhhhh!" "Mmmppphhh!" I complained as I had to breath in the toxic vapours, my eyes becoming heavier with each moment. "Good boy, I promise to babysit you real soon precious! Shhhh!" Auntie said as my eyes flickered and I feel into unconsciousness.

When I awoke I had no idea how much time had passed. As I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was Mummy Louise looking down at me. I could see that we were back at her (or I should say my) nursery "Hello sleepy head, time for a feed," she said as Mummy guided my head towards her ample right breast. Still groggy I opened my mouth and suckled the breast in my mouth - I was very thirsty. The milk from mummies breast started to flow into my mouth. Dazed I swallowed my kidnappers milk and true to the Doctors words, I could not get enough of it. I just wanted more as I felt the milk trickle down my throat. I was laying in the hoist over Mummies lap as she feed me. I felt her rubbing the front of my thick diaper as I sucked away. The tissues inside the diaper were stimulating my penis once more as Mummy rubbed me causing me to gain an erection. "Good baby, that's right drink mummies milk!" said Louise as she pulled me off of her right breast and coaxed me to suckle on her left.

• 3 months later...

The Hard Sell (Part 4) chlorobab@yahoo.co.uk

I noticed Mummy Louise was wearing a real starched white nurses uniform. As I sucked away on my beautiful kidnappers breasts I went into an almost dreamlike state only wanting more and more breast milk. I didn't even flinch as I felt the need to pee - I just let myself go as I continued to draw the milk into my body. "Good baby!" Mummy Louise said as she noticed my diaper expand with my pee. Mummy allowed me to continue suckling for a further five minutes or so regularly cooing to me and telling me what a good boy I was. She eventually pulled her breast from my mouth and used the hoist to manoeuvre me over to the changing table. Mummy Louise was able to roll me over on the table whilst removing my onesie and then proceeded to strap me face down to it. As I started to clear my head after my feeding I became aware of how vulnerable I actually was. "Please, let me go!" I cried, "I won't tell anyone I promise!" I tried to negotiate. Mummy Louise simply reached into her nurses uniform pocket to retrieve a white leather harness gag and thick wad of paper handkerchiefs "hush now baby!" she said as Mummy forced the hankies over my mouth and nose and secured the gag over them clamping the wad tightly in place with no chance of removal without her intervention. "You are not going anywhere precious, you are now my baby and I am going to take good care of you!" Mummy said as she walked out of my sight.

I could not see what Mummy was doing but felt my privates drop through a hole in the changing table as she released an access hole in the table. My penis felt cool as it was exposed to the fresh air inside the room. I still could not see Mummy but heard her put on her latex gloves. I then felt her start to fondle my penis with her right hand, "just a little emptying for you sweetie!" she said holding tissues to my member; I felt the sensation of becoming erect once more. I felt Mummies cold latex fingers (covered in gel" start to play with my anus. I started to scream "Mmmppphhh," into my gag as she inserted one of her fingers inside me, "oh that's a lot easier baby isn't it," Mummy said referring to the ease in which her finger entered. "Mmmppphhh," I cried thinking of Auntie Amber earlier taking me, not knowing whether Munmy knew and was teasing me or not. My thoughts quickly came back to my present predicament as Mummy inserted a second finger and began to work them in and out while rubbing the tissues up and down my shaft. "Mmmpphhh, Mmmppphhh!" I complained as my kidnapper continued to abuse me. "Come on baby, let your cumies out into mummies tissues! There's a good boy!" Mummy said as I struggled against my bonds with my body near bursting point. Munmy was working my prostrate as she continued her assault and carefully used the tissues in her right hand to excite me further. It was not long before I was nearing orgasm. "That's right honey, let it all out my little solder!" Mummy Louise said as I struggled further against my bonds. "Mmmmmmppppphhhhhh!" I cried into the gag as I exploded into mummies tissue filled hand as she continued to finger my bottom. "Clever baby!" Mummy said as she caught my explosion.

Mummy removed her fingers and then wiped my penis dry. Before I had time to even realise what was about to occur, in one swift movement Mummy inserted a nozzle into my bottom. "Mmmppphhh," I complained not expecting the further intrusion. Mummy is just going to give you a thorough clean out of your botty baby! It's called an enema sweetie!" "Mmmppphhh!" I complained as I felt a warm substance start to flow into my body. "Good baby!" Mummy said as I became fuller by the second. Mummy then quickly pulled out the nozzle but this was soon replaced. She then pushed a butt plug into my rear. "There," Mummy said as she slid a diaper under me and secured the tapes, "that should do its magic while I go and do my chores, a mummies work us never done!" Mummy giggled as she planted a kiss onto my forehead. "I'll be back shortly to sort you out honey, the plug in babies botty has a timer and should open the valve after twenty minutes. So I think baby will be a bit messy when I get back but don't worry sweetie that's what your diapers are for!"

I laid secured to the changing table as I watched my kidnapper walk out of the nursery, I'm sure she over wiggled her bum as she strutted out giving me a full view. As the minutes passed my tummy began to cramp - I moaned heavily into my gag as the cramps became regular and very uncomfortable - I just wanted them to stop. Then, my wish was granted - the cramps stopped but this was because the butt plug valve opened. I now was faced with a very different problem. The enema was quickly released into my diaper. I felt the warm liquefied mess circulate around my diaper as more and more was released. I felt very sorry for myself - I had been drugged, kidnapped, sexually violated and forced into diapers. My eyes began to well up and I began to sob into my gag. I couldn't help but cry so much - it must have been a combination of my predicament and also the drugs within mummies breast milk. I continued to cry for several minutes and still continued as my kidnapper entered. Mummy Louise was still dressed in her nurses uniform but was also wearing a plastic apron and long latex gloves. Mummy was carrying a wad of paper hankies in her hand and walked straight towards my head, quickly releasing my gag she grabbed hold of my hair pulling up my head with tears streaming down my face she clamped the paper hankies over my mouth and nose "Hush now baby, mummy is here."

I was immediately hit by the chloroform as I inhaled through the tissues this made me become docile. As mummy continued to hold the tissues over my mouth and nose and I took more breaths I became weaker but did not pass out. Mummy released her chloroform laced hankies and proceeded to unsecure my bonds before turning me over onto my back. Again I was in a dreamlike state as mummy cleaned me up disposing the soiled diaper and butt plug - then using baby wipes to completely clean me up. She slid another disposable diaper under my bottom before using the straps on the table to secure me once more. She applied a generous amount of talc to my privates and rubbed it in. Mummy then held up a large bib i could easily read the wording 'MUMMIES BABY!' she secured it around my neck before she grabbed a fresh pile of paper hankies and jumped onto the changing table. Mummy (squatting over me facing my feet) pulled up her nurses dress to expose her crutch less knickers she then lowered her Virginia to my face "Lick Mummy!" she ordered. I did nothing at first but Mummy was in control and gave my balls a little squeeze - I immediately started to service my kidnapper (or feed as she put it!) Mummy used her tissues to stroke my shaft and again I became hard very quickly. Mummy was bouncing up and down "Good baby!" she said clearly pleased with my performance. I continued to lick and slurp my kidnappers juices as she became wetter and wetter. Mummy gave a loud scream as she orgasmed over my mouth. She then stopped rubbing my penis, leaving the tissues over my shaft and got off me. "Good baby!" mummy said wiping her juices from my face with the bib. "Time for a nap now sweetheart!" Said Mummy. "Please no more drugs!" I said as Mummy applied some chloroform to a wad of paper hankies. "Sssshhhh precious!" said mummy applying the gag over my mouth and nose. "Mmmppphhh Mmmppphhh," I cried trying to hold my breath. It was no use though - Mummy started to grope my penis I immediately inhaled the chloroform vapours as she stimulated me. I was already turned on and it did not take long for me to spirt into her tissues. Mummy came close to my face and looked into my eyes "Good boy, mummy will look after you honey ssshhhhh! Now sleep for mummy!" I looked into my kidnappers eyes as I started to fall deeper and deeper into her clutches. My eyes started to flicker as I succumbed to the drug and eventually feel into unconsciousness.

I slowly came to realising the room was in darkness. A pacifier gag filled my mouth allowing only soft incoherent muffled moans to escape. I could feel my diaper was still clean and was bulging due to the thick wadded tissues that had been placed within. As I looked down I could see I had been moved to the cot and was fully strapped in using the restraints. I struggled to free myself to no avail. Tears started to flow as I resigned myself to stay bound to the cot. It was not long before I felt the urge to wet the diaper - I tried to hold it but eventually had to give in. The warm wetness flooded the diaper and soaked the tissues within it. After a few minutes the warmth disappeared and I was forced to lay in the cold soggy diaper.

Hours passed as I lay secured to the cot until I eventually heard the door unlock and saw mummy Louise enter. She approached the cot wearing a crisp white nurses uniform "how's my little Angel!" She asked as she looked down at me noticing I was weeping. Reaching into her pocket she retrieved some tissues and used them to wipe away my tears "there, there baby, mummy is here!" She said as she then used them to wipe my nose. Mummy Louise then discarded the tissues. "Now then baby, I have a special day lined up just for you!" Mummy Louise stated as she gave me a wicked grin. But first I need to make sure baby is ready!" I mmmpphhhed into my gag as Mummy Louise proceeded to attach me to the hoist and manoeuvre me over to the shower area at the back of the nursery - she wasted no time ripping off my diaper and disposing of it. She picked up the shower head and turned on the power shower. She expertly rinsed me and then washed me down using a soapy sponge- the water was nice and warm and the feeling of being clean again was satisfying. Once finished she moved and secured me to the changing table. Mummy Louise used a large white fluffy towel to dry me, she then gave a generous amount of talc to my private area ensuring that the talc was fully rubbed in. "Mmmppphhh" I groaned as my penis betrayed me once again as it began to stiffen at my kidnappers touch. "Baby likes mummy talcing him doesn't he!" Mummy stated as she retrieved a very large thick diaper from the cupboard. This diaper looked different from the others that I had been trapped in it seemed to be much thicker and from what I could make out had zips on it. She slid the diaper under my bottom, before securing it she filled it with paper handkerchiefs once again causing it to be very bulky when mummy secured it in place.

Mummy unbuttoned he nurses uniform revealing her ample breasts held in a nursing bra. She released her right breast before removing my gag. "Please let me go!" I pleaded as my new Mummy coaxed me head towards her large breast. "Hush now sweetie, time for your feed - NO bitting!" She ordered placing her free hand on my diaper close to my balls. I had no choice but to open my mouth as mummy pulled me to her bosom and start to suck. "Good baby, there's a good boy," mummy encouraged me as she started to rub the front of my diaper. The feeling of my penis rubbing against the paper hankies as I drank my kidnappers milk made me feel very excited yet docile. As the milk continued to flow I was sent further into a dreamlike state wanting more and more of the drugged milk.

After feeding me Mummy manoeuvred me to the waiting wheelchair and secured me into it with the straps attached. I was still very docile after my feed and put up no fight and even ungagged was not complaining. Mummy pushed me in to the elevator and moved me up to the next floor into the lounge area. I noticed a strange bench in the middle of the room. Mummy Louise wasted no time in unsecuring me from the wheelchair and restraining me over the bench. My wrists were secured to the legs at one end while my feet were restrained at the other end. Mummy also used some restraining straps across my top and lower back to keep me in position.

I started to moan as my head began to clear realising what position I was in. "No no please let me go," I murmur. Mummy Louise sat in a chair in front of me. "Now, now sweetie - be a good boy for mummy," my kidnapper said as she opened up her purse and removed a wad of paper handkerchiefs and bottle of chloroform. "I think you need a little rest before our coffee morning sweetie - don't you?" She said, pouring the sleeping drug into the thick white tissues. "No! No more drugs!" I shouted struggling to free myself. "Hush now baby, this type of behaviour is exactly why you need a little nap, before the ladies get here!"

"Nooommmpppphhhh!" My protests were cut short as Mummy Louise lent forward and clamped the paper hankies over my mouth and nose. I tried to turn my head but Mummy Louise was easily able to keep the tissues over my nose and mouth. "Mmmmppppphhhh" I groaned into the tissues as I felt the chloroform enter my body. "Sssshhhhh sweetie there's a good boy." As I inhaled the drug through the tissues I looked up at my kidnapper. Mummy Louise smiled down at me as The chloroform slowly took over. "Mmmmppphhhh" I again grunted as I tried to air my frustrations. "Good baby, sssshhhh! That's right - a nice little nap before the ladies arrive!" My eyes started to flutter and then I was out.

"He's going to be begging to be knocked out again!" (Laughter) "I hope you've got plenty of tissues Louise - your need them to wipe up all the mess I'm going force out of him!" (More laughter.)

I heard these comments whilst still in a daze - as I slowly opened my eyes I tried to focus in front of me. There was a figure sitting where Mummy Louise had been when she had Chloroformed me earlier, but it was somebody different. As my eyes finally did focus I realised who was sitting in front of me. It was Amber (Auntie Amber) who had treated me so roughly when Mummy Louise had left me with her. Next to her stood another lady that I did not recognise. "Let me go!" I croakily shouted. "Oh, baby's awake Louise!" Auntie Amber excitedly called. I sensed Louise walking back into the room as I again shouted "let me go!" This time at greater volume. "Hush now! Don't be so naughty and play up in front of your Aunties," Mummy Louise ordered. Then from behind me, over my head she lowered her hand and in it was a thick wad of white paper hankies. "Mmmppphhh" I complained as she forced them over my mouth and nose. Auntie Amber promptly stood up, from nowhere she produced a leather gag which she quickly used to cover the tissues over my mouth and nose before securing the buckle behind my head. "Mmmmppppppphhhh!" I cried as all three ladies giggled. "There, nice and quiet!" Auntie Amber stated.

Mummy Louise walked into my eye line and introduced the two other ladies. "Aren't you happy that your two Aunties have come around to look after you? You remember Auntie Amber don't you baby? And this is Auntie Sue - she's been dying to meet you."

"Mmmmppphhhh" I cried as I struggled to free myself knowing deep down that there was no chance of that happening right now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the way each one of the ladies has her way with him. The use of chloroform is especially fun. While I've never been given chloroform, I can imagine how our man feels as it is administered so often.

I'm disappointed that I didn't read & comment on this story before now, however I am now caught up & I like this! Poor PJ is in quite the predicament isn't he? Will there be a chance for escape? Only you as the author knows & I would like to find out, Please Continue,