LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am Thinking About Taping Me Changing My Boys Diaper.

I want to do this without are faces being shown. I also want to then show him breastfeeding. I did tape him suckling me but both are faces are in that one. I am a bit scared about doing it but I think it will help others to feel OK about it. I am sure other women are afraid of getting into this. The nice thing is I know I never would have this strong a relationship if we had not gone down this path.

• Like 2

I want to do this without are faces being shown. I also want to then show him breastfeeding. I did tape him suckling me but both are faces are in that one. I am a bit scared about doing it but I think it will help others to feel OK about it. I am sure other women are afraid of getting into this. The nice thing is I know I never would have this strong a relationship if we had not gone down this path.

Annee, if you PM me, I can give you filming tips to make sure that neither of your faces are shown in the video of the diaper change. Breastfeeding is going to be a lot harder though because by its very nature it involves someone's face--it might be possible but it'll be a lot more difficult to pull off.

There is no indication in annee's post that her boyfriend is underage. Even in her signature it indicates they're in an ABDL relationship.

On topic: Yes I think that would be a wonderful idea, it would give people who aren't as knowledgeable about ABDLs an idea of the kinds of things we like to do and possibly why.

i thought this "Fetish" had nothing to do with real children? or are you talking about adults?

if you are talking about adults, i am sorry.

Iagree, let's make this VERY clear who you are talking about. Are we talking about a real baby or your pretend baby?

OK his age is 27 we have been lovers and business partners for over 2 years. We have been working together for over 4 years. He is a very smart business man who has always made his own way. He has always worked for himself. He never had a job working for someone else. I became his business partner mainly because needed an accountant who he could trust. He knew me all his life and in the past I have always been there for him as a friend. As for making a short video he is not comfy with sharing and I agree now.. So I jumped the gun. Why would you not read a bit about me before you say such a thing. I am not going to post about our lives anymore. That said. Before I would say that someone may be doing something as wrong as that. You think they could check them out a bit. My god people are lazy. This why are fetish has a bad name because too many people just think the worst. I will just post about brands of diapers and such. Thank you so much Repaid1 for setting things right.

Please reconsider about your posts. I for one, and I am sure many, many others here enjoy reading of the daily things you two explore and discuss. It is a welcome thing to hear two people that have come together and achieve what you two have done. Remember my favorite quote: You can't fix stupid! So just be who you are and share your adventures. :)

• Like 1

I now understand why my adult boyfriend was so worried about telling me about his fetish. People will think the worst. We were talking about this fetish he told me about how he told a friend who then told others he was a pedophile. I do not want to be judge so I will state I am with an adult who is over 21. I have never been with anyone under the age of 20. My ex husband was 20 when I first had sex.

Part of the solution here might be just using a bit more care with terminology. You can normally avoid a lot of the hassle by using terms which don't have the ambiguity: "my bABy" [capitals matter], "my partner", "my boyfiend", "my SO (significant other)", "my little", etc.

..."I changed my little's Cushie this morning."...

..."I love stroking my bABy's diaper"...

..."I've used some iron-on transfers to put Pokémon chracters onto my partner's onesie"...

I won't carry on, I'm sure you get the point by now :P

All one would have had to do was keep reading below my post. Look down at the blue words below all my post. My point is even some members of this forum are ready to jump the gun and think the worst. If some of you are ready to think I was talking about a child. Then not even take a moment to keep reading talk about lazy. I see why a lot of people have had their partners freak out. When my partner boyfriend guy who is over 27 told me about his diaper thing. I did a lot of research. I talked to him about it. But I never for one second started thinking the worst. I just wanted to understand more and let him know it is OK that we all have a secret desirer's. Most of them are truly harmless.

I think this should go a step further--people on this site should start reading for comprehension! First there were the two people who posted in this topic without doing any research--Annee's signature even says what she means. Not to long ago I posted a want ad topic in the shopping section and a member asked me why I wanted the item for free when I clearly was more then willing to pay for it. Most recently, someone posted in the Star Diapers thread asking if the infamous diapers were any good--that person obviously didn't even read the post directly above his explaining why none of us are buying from them. I could go on but I don't think that I need to: Some people need to start reading for comprehension around here before they post.

• Like 1

I think this should go a step further--people on this site should start reading for comprehension! First there were the two people who posted in this topic without doing any research--Annee's signature even says what she means. Not to long ago I posted a want ad topic in the shopping section and a member asked me why I wanted the item for free when I clearly was more then willing to pay for it. Most recently, someone posted in the Star Diapers thread asking if the infamous diapers were any good--that person obviously didn't even read the post directly above his explaining why none of us are buying from them. I could go on but I don't think that I need to: Some people need to start reading for comprehension around here before they post.

Some of us have signatures turned off (i.e. we don't see anyone's signature blocks), given that, the text is pretty ambiguous without it.***

Otherwise, I agree with what you're saying. People really should do the common courtesy of reading through the original post and at least the most recent 3 or 4 replies before drafting and posting up a reply.

That said, although I generally assume "baby" etc. when used on this site to mean "consenting adult partner", I don't think we should slap-down others for being vigilant and raising a legitimate concern. If this had been about a minor, would we not be glad to have identified it before any damage was done? Kootzkoo and BBoy may have jumped the gun with an assumption that this might involve a literal child, but I think we need to be careful with the precedent. Maybe a standing "don't post a concern, use the Report button" policy would be better.

***: FYI: this is how it looks for me (and I expect quite a few others): post-33739-0-40301700-1349793656_thumb.p

This setting can be controlled via your board account settings: [[My control panel -> Settings -> 'Ignore' Preferences -> [X] Ignore all signatures when reading topics]]. Given that many people aren't polite enough to keep their signature down a single line of discrete text, I for one am thankful this option exists.

post-33739-0-40301700-1349793656_thumb.p

Thanks for the heads-up about the disabled signatures Zander. I completely forgot about that option, but you're right-it could skew the way we view things on the forum. I still think people should read a post or two from the OP before leaping to conclusions though--five seconds on Annee's profile page would have answered everyone's questions. I also like your idea about sticking to the "report post" feature in the future.