LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants Help!

Wett Gina

Hey all! I need your help to pick out my first pair of plastic pants :)

I want a pair that will definitly always keep me from leaking when my diapers cant hold it all. So what should I get? I dont care much for looks, as long as it wont leak! Thanks!! :)

It helps to have a lot of absorbant padding (extra diapers or liners) to ease the duty of the plastic panties.

Having too tight elastic leg bands is not all that good when you have pee-ed the urine may be forced out

no matter how tight the bands are and leg circulation might be inhibited - not a healthy situation.

And know enough to say when - when you have pee-ed to the capacity of your diapers change them.

If this happens when you are sleeping then plan to have a plastic mattress cover and maybe an absorbant

bath towel to mitigate the unexpected overflow.

You can't be a baby about this - you really have to have some adult smarts or someone to take care of you.

So don't get a tight form fitting plastic panty but one that has room for a couple-three diapers.

Get diapers that fit all around the waist and crotch not just the crotch alone.

When laying on your side fluid seeks its own level so the urine in the crotch will eventually settle (and leak)

to the side (hips). Thus you need absorbant material here also. Pull-on/ups will not work so good.

It is not so much the plastic outer panty that is as important as the amount of absorbant material inside !

BabyLock

I did some revfiews. To get them open the link to my profile. open "Likes" and scroll down to "Evaluationg Panites"

Gary Euroflex with wide enclosed elastics: expensive, but last forever. Make sure they are big enough - there should be enough surplus at the leg to tuck into the diaper so it forms a pocket to stop any loose pee fom getting out, and the elastic won't ride up onto the diaper and allow wicking. Available from Plastic-Pants.com or (in the UK) from shop4pvc.com

The ones I have on right now are the Leakmaster panties from Adult Cloth Diaper. They fit nice, but tend to tear easily. I also have some from Comco, Protex, Fetware, Baby-Pants, etc. I love all kinds of plastic panties!

+1 for Fetware plastic pants. I use their terry cloth lined pants as back up for my disposable diapers at night all the time. I really can't say enough about how great this combo works for me. Some folks have mentioned that they only way to truly get upwards of 100 percent protection at night is to use cloth diapers and plastic pants. I'm a side sleeper and I haven't had any leakage issues while wearing a combo disposable diaper and terry cloth lined pants ever.....and I'm a heavy wetter. Sure...my diaper has leaked...but the terry cloth pant has worked flawlessly every time so far.

Fetware has many different types if you are looking for plenty of variety and their customer service is second to none IMO.

I have some flannel lined ones I got from Changing Times. They are the Lang-Edley plastic panty with the lining. The only thing I don't like about them is the elastics are separate. But the do work well.

For the money and durablity i still love babykins . I like their plastic encased elastics , they dont seem to leak as bad . Here`s a link. https://www.babykins.com/store/adult-plastic-pants/kins-encased-elastic-adult-diaper-cover/

I`ve tried all kinds and rate supremas as the best , but they are expensive. For the money its hard to beat babykins or fetware .

UK company Cosy N Dry do a bikini pant that's perfect for over my Abena M4's.

If they don't have the right colours/sizes on their website you can contact them and they'll male them special for you (if they have the plastic in stock)