LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Bad Way To Start The Conversation..

My girlfriend of a few months looked through my phone recently and found out that I was roleplaying with an online mommy. ABDL is a sexual thing for me so the conversations over text were explicit. I knew I should have stopped roleplaying with the online mommy when I got together with my girlfriend, but I figured since I wasn't emotionally or physically cheating that it was okay. Obviously, my current girlfriend didn't feel this way but we have moved past the mistrust and are stronger for it and moving on with our relationship now that I have ended the roleplaying.

Now I have the daunting task of explaining what my mysterious fetish is. I feel like I've been forced to bring it up soon now that she's read some of the things and has started assuming the worst. (She wondered out loud if I like to have sex with children, I want to have sex with my REAL mother, ectect)

So I need some advice as to how to tell her that it is NOT about actual incest or pedophilia. I have never told a partner about my fetish and I feel like she will be accepting when it comes out, but I don't know how to start the conversation. I feel like if I come out saying "I'm not a pedo" things will not go well and I won't be able to explain why I like being and adult baby.

All I can think to say is be honest with her and see how it plays out from there. All else fails you could possibly guide her here and we may be able to help answer any of the unpredictable questions that you may not be comfortable with answering yourself. Try taking it slow and don't rush things.

A bad thing can always turn into a very good thing if you choose your words carefully and how you react.

My girlfriend of a few months looked through my phone recently and found out that I was .....

Why or how was she able to access your 'phone messages?

Why are you still with her after her doing that?

My advice, as you asked for, is to dump her ASAP. If she sees fit to go through your 'phone messages, what else will she do?

• 5 months later...

pull up the wikipedia entry for ageplay or adult baby before hand and put the computer to one side, have a nice non-romantic meal with her chatting about her and her day etc and say, since I've heard you wondering about things I would like ("want" sounds like you're making her read it) you to read it, I'll be in the kitchen cleaning up if there's anything you want to ask me about.

necro, necromancy!!!!

Uhh, the OP might as well practice his explaining skills with this gal, as he is, in effect, cheating on her. The couple has some serious boundary issues to deal with in both directions as noted. Hopefully both OP and GF will grow up a bit from dealing with this!

• 4 weeks later...