LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Long Would You Leave It?

Like, how many hours would you give to do it? Because I'm not very experienced at this part *0* And if my parents went out for around say, 5 hours would that give me enough time to mess? Oh and how long before the smell starts to leak? xD

Thankyou if anyone answers ♥

it would depend (no pun intended) what you ate, how big the mess is, and if your know its gonna smell bad.. usually if it stinks, it wont take long for the room to start smelling up.. just give yourself plenty of time to change get clean, double or triple bag the diaper up and spray air freshener to make the place smell nice and clean

The practical matter in addition to smell is it's not particularly good for your skin. While I've managed to spend overnight in a poopy diaper, I really prefer to get it cleaned up right away.

If you're going to stretch it, use a good barrier cream (I like Dr. Boudreaux's butt paste).

The practical matter in addition to smell is it's not particularly good for your skin. While I've managed to spend overnight in a poopy diaper, I really prefer to get it cleaned up right away.

If you're going to stretch it, use a good barrier cream (I like Dr. Boudreaux's butt paste).

It's the smell you should be worried about if you're living with parents. The smell will linger like last nights burt pop corn!

Guest jeff142

What I do if im diaperd, and my parents are not home, is go outside, say to get the mail, and poop out side, this way if it smells, i know i need to change, and doing it out side makes it so there is no lingering smell, i would not recommend going over a hour unless you truly cant change, rash are horable.

The smell is always easier to detect if you're the non-pooper rather than the pooper. Taking that into consideration, you can pretty much say the smell will be noticeable from the diaper pretty much immediately.

If you had 5 hours, like you said, I would stop at the 3 hour mark. The last 2 hours will give you time to open windows and use fans to blow the air outside.

The smell of a dirty diaper is very noticeable, sticks to everything it touches, and can pass through several layers of whatever container it's in.

Guest Diaperdragon

Like what most said, it would depend upon the situation and the time of day as well. It also factors into how long before you have to change. For example, if you pooped in public, how long can you keep the diaper on before you get home to wash up and change into a fresh pair. It would also factor how much can you tolerate the poop in your diaper before wanting to go get changed.

Keep it confined to a room where your parents do go alot.

Your bedroom perhaps ?

Wear plastic pants for the duration

2.5 hours is usually enough to air out the house, open windows on both sides so the air can pass through.

Most importantly, when you are finished bag it and get it out the house.

5 Hours is MORE than enough, just plan ahead.

I've managed 8 hours with zero irritation, and in a very wet diaper to boot. It all depends on how your individual skin reacts and what you've been eating.

As for how long it takes to get rid of the smell, again depends on what you've been eating and such. I'd say not less than 2 hours to be safe, with lots of ventilation.

It's just the wife and I now, but I would plan on 3 to 4 hours. Double bag it when finished and get it in the outside trash as soon as possible. Fabreeze or other odor killing sprays can work wonders in a pinch. But you still need to air the house or the room out for an extended period as others have stated. Have fun with your play time.