LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Donations Open - Special Collection

DailyDi

Put my $50 in. I hope I did it right for amazon. Good luck with that software.

I just saw you ordered the software. At least you have some money to get maybe some more templates or resources. Grats.

Put my $50 in. I hope I did it right for amazon. Good luck with that software.

I just saw you ordered the software. At least you have some money to get maybe some more templates or resources. Grats.

Just came through, thanks so much!

Thanks to G.H for $15 Through the donate link.

Those who donated through the link: post or PM me for account upgrades, Amazon only shares your name, nothing i can use to match you to an account

May take several days as I don't get out much and am too computer illeterate to do things over the 'net. I'll try the Amazon thing. If I can't figure that out I'll have to do the old fashioned thing of sending cash or a check by snail mail. :)

Software is on the way, basic template has been chosen, and construction will begin this week. Going to keep the campaign open for a few more days to raise funds towards any unexpected costs that always seem to come up (software licenses, service contracts, tech support and custom art to name a few.)

Cool little bonus: When you send a gift card using this link I get an extra 6% for referring you. Got an extra $9.60 in bonuses over the weekend!

I tried to use the link to put you at or above the goal, (at this hour, my donation would put you at it,) but got lost at the requirement for your name and email address. What do I put in? Will try later, but at worst, I'll have to send you a card or check by snail mail. lol

I tried to use the link to put you at or above the goal, (at this hour, my donation would put you at it,) but got lost at the requirement for your name and email address. What do I put in? Will try later, but at worst, I'll have to send you a card or check by snail mail. lol

Or Send an Amazon Gift Card to Mike - mike@ecnad.com