LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So This Happened...

At work tonight I had an accident. Previously I had mentioned the near accidents I've had after long period of staying diapered, but those never resulted in anything more than a few drops of wee in the gusset of my panties. This time was much worse.

I had to poop, but it wasnt too bad and there were funny pictures on Reddit that needed me to look at them, so I wasn't too concerned. When I decided to stretch my legs and take care of business it happened. I didn't think I had to go so bad, but when I stood up my bottom erupted.

I pooped my pants! I couldn't believe it! Thankfully only one other person was there, and he had no idea.

I high-tailed it to the bathroom to survey the damage. Thankfully, even though the mess was kind of wet it was entirely contained to my panties. I tried to clean them off, but they were hopeless, so I decided to go commando for the rest of the night. When I got home I decided to diaper myself as "punishment." ;)

I was so embarrassed! The only saving grace was that no one noticed. I don't know if I could go back if anyone did. I'm 27 years old, and I pooped my panties.

• Like 1

:thumbsup: It's a tough job but someone has to 'doo' it. i would have put you back in a diaper as well (as would many other daddy types!) :P

It happens regardless of age, but having something like that happen is still fun! ;) in a weird way. At least you had a diaper to fall back on...maybe need some trainers to wear instead???? ;)

It really is OK....sorry it happened in public and a good thing no one noticed...but it was a kind of 'thrill' also?? ;)

{{{{{HUGGIES}}} glad your ok with everything, even though your undies took a beating..they can aways be washed.

but it was a kind of 'thrill' also?? ;)

It was, in a weird sort of way. Knowing I got away with something naughty. Not wearing underwear was fun too. It's almost as fun as wearing diapers out, in that people assume I'm wearing normal undies but I'm not.

I certainly hope these panties can be washed, they are one of my favorite pairs! Orange with purple polka dots!

poopy_dipes, that's how I dismiss my pee accidents, but I don't usually poop in my diapers. I have a couple times, but since I learned about the oatmeal trick I prefer to fill my diapers that way. I think this was just a genuine accident, and I probably deserve a good spanking. ;)

It has happened to me as well, thankfully i wear 24/7 so im not ruining any clothes etc. It's one thing when you want to mess yourself and have fun but when the accident happens unexpectedly it's totallly different but still gives that Naughty feeling to you.

While vacationing at a friend’s home on one of the islands last week after a night of heavy drinking I awoke to find a little messy accident in the bed. TG the homeowner was not staying with us. There was a washer and dryer at the home that save the day for me. That’s the second time this has happen to me after drinking too much. Not fun but a good reason to sleep protected the next time I hit the sauce.

on the bright side you were wearing panties, and not a thong :)

and even if there were more people there, how do they know you don't have a medical issue hmmmm? In which case nothing could be said.