LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

things change new chapter 4-16-16

Gardenia was an only child. Her mother and father always tried to have another kid but for some reason they just couldnt. Gardenia's parents decided they would adopt another child. Gardenia was 9 at the time and loved being the center of attention. Today her parents are going to tell her their plans.

As we were walking out I watched as Layla was carried getting kisses all the way to the car. Daddy opned the door to the truck then mommy placed her in my seat. " mommy thats my seat." mommy looked at me then smiled at Layla." she needs it more for now honey." of course she does i think. I just hop in the back and look out the window." we have some shopping to do first but what would you like for lunch Layla." " can we go to mcdonalds please." of course i think. But whatever maybe mommy and daddy will realise they dont like her and take her back. After driving for a while we stopped in front of target. I got out and saw Layla get helped out and lifted into daddys arms. Thats where i belong, these are my parents and shes nust stealing them. We walked in and she was put in the cart i had to walk. We walk to the baby section and get to the diaper isle and I start to giggle. " lers see what size my princess wears." i was their princess they better not be talking to Layla. I see mom raise the back of her skirt to check her diaper size. " shes a 6." i watch daddy put two cases of pampers in the cart and frown. " lets go get my princess some clothes." thats all it took he called her his princess after that i ran as far away from them as I could. I got to the pet section and sar down crying we couldnt get a puppy or kitty we got a Layla. I continued to sit there and cry until I saw mommy come over to me. " whats wrong sweetheart." i look at her still crying. I saw daddy pushing the cart with Layla and looked at mommy. " can we get a puppy mommy." she looked at me questionly." well we dont know how Layla feels about pets yet honey." i looked at her and frowned. " whatever can we just leave I dont want to be here anymore." Daddy looked at me." we still have to get Laylas clothes then we can go. " of course can i just go somewhere else." mommy turned and looked at me." no we need to stay together im not going to go across the store again to find you. We spend another 30 minutes looking at clothes and we finally pay and leave . When we get to the car mom lifts Layla and sets her on the ground. I watch as she starts to squat and scrunch her face and start to walk over to my side of the car. After i jump in and mommy and daddy finish they put Layl in the car in my seat again. Mommy and daddy get in the car and we start to drive. After about 3 minutes this horrible smell hits me and I know its coming from Layla. " ewww you pooped yourself that gross." Layla started to cry and I knew somehow this was going to be my fault. Mommy turned around and gave me a stern look." Gardenia that wasnt nice apologise to your sister." i couldnt believe what mommy was saying." shes not my sister i dont know her and dont want to know her and she poops herself thats gross." Layla mept crying and i could tell mom was mad but i didnt care.daddy pulled into mcdonalds and mommy and daddy got out and took layla to change her. Daddy opened my door and told me to come out. I get out and jump down. When i get out mommys holding layla and daddys looking at me. " why are you being so mean to Layla. I can feel tears coming but try to stop them. " you guys necer asked me if i wanted a sister. You never cared about how i felt or anything you carry her everywhere like she cant walk. My legs are hurting but no one even asked how i was. And you called her your princess im your princess but i guess not anymore. Shes your princess now since you only love her." i open the car door jump in lock the door and start to cry.

not sure why there isnt alot of comments on your story to be honest. ive allways been a lurker at heart myself. But i love your story and this topic hits hard to my heart so please keep on writing. thanks

I sat in the car for awhile and cryed. When i looked out the window i saw them coming back. Mommy was carrying layla on her hip and she was playing with a toy, daddy had a happy meal in his hand. The door was open and layla was buckled in. Mommy and daddy got in but the whole time nothing was said. When we got to the house laylas eyes widened. " you live in a castle." i roll my eyes and wait for daddy to park the car. Once he did I got out and waited fir him to open the door. While i waited mommy came with Layla in her arms. She started to smile at me but I quickly turned around.daddy finally came cardying laylas diapers and clothes abd opned the door.once the door was open i ran to my room and shut the door. I walk over to my dresser and grab one of my pacifiers. Im a big girl but the paci helps me relax.i jump in my bed and hold my teddy. Im all cried out at this point and just want to be alone. I can hear mommy and daddy showing Layla the house and hope they put her in the room by them. If my room was remotly close to hers I would be sick. I was kinda hungry and it was quiet so i opned my door and walked downstairs. When i got downstairs i didnt see anyone and smiled I walked into the kitchen. To find mommy sitting at the table with Layla. I tried to turn around but ran into Daddy. I was lifted up abd carried to the table. " sweetie we need to talk." I waa about to say something but daddy put my paci in my mouth. " today was a rough day between trying to get Layla settled to you not feeling loved. Looking back on the day we werent fair to you and were sorry. But you werent exactly nice to your new sister. I would like to hear your side." daddy took my paci out. " I just felt like you guys didnt like me anymore. You gave her my seat in the car. I didnt get carried or get to sit in the cart like normal. But what hurt the most was when daddy called her princess. I felt like i was replaced im daddys princess. " sorry princess im just so used to calling you that so I wasnt thinking when i used it. I promise to call Layla something diffrent ok." daddy starts to hug me and i smile. " ok daddy." mommy started to smile when she saw us hug." sweetie were sorry for making you feel that way but you werent too nice to Layla and didnt apologise when we asked you too, so if you dont start being nicer to your sister you wont like what will be done ok." I look up at mommy and decide i dont want to be here anymore. " can i go now." she looked at me and frowned. " heres your happy meal i know your hungry." i take my food then go up to my room

Kinda far fetched that a kid that young would blackmail their sister.

I agree it is far fetched for blackmail here like that it a little unrealistic however another thing is way off for be real is diaper no nine year olds going fit in baby diaper even if she slim in waist more youth diaper and same with baby crib. The reason say this because baby diaper are not able hold amount poop or pee child that age does and same with weight with normal crib it's so real baby crib would break unless reforce.

Sorry rip at story apart but see a lot of ABDL dealing actual baby diaper and furinure it just not real for old to be able use them.

I agree it is far fetched for blackmail here like that it a little unrealistic however another thing is way off for be real is diaper no nine year olds going fit in baby diaper even if she slim in waist more youth diaper and same with baby crib. The reason say this because baby diaper are not able hold amount poop or pee child that age does and same with weight with normal crib it's so real baby crib would break unless reforce.

Sorry rip at story apart but see a lot of ABDL dealing actual baby diaper and furinure it just not real for old to be able use them.

wow guys its a STORY. not real life. cant we just enjoy it even if it is a little off? personally i like it and hope he continues

Laylas pov

When we left target I was pretty happy. I got lots of pretty clothes and some new diapees. They looked way more comfy then the type the orphange had. I was happy to be out of the orphange. I wasnt the nicest kid and didnt have many friends. The little kids said i was mean and the older kids called me a baby cuz of my diapees. I normally played by myself and liked it that way. Their daughter was about my size probably 3 inches taller then me, she was a blonde with green eyes. When we to the car. I felt a rumble in my tummy and knew i had to poop. I started to squat and grunt and my poopy fell out. As the mommy put me in and felt my pooph mush all over my bottom. The girl smelled it and called me gross so i started to cry. It was pretty queit until we pulled into mcdonalds. The mommy took me to the back and laud me down in the bed." sorry about that honey gardenia is being a grouch today. But anyway lets get you all nice and clean." she started changing me and it was so loving and made me feel like she actually cared about me." there we go all clean." i smiled." tank you." she smiled and kissed my forehead." anytime your my daughter now and i love you." we go backto where the dad and the girl were arguing and the. The mommy got involved. The girl started crying and jumped back in the car. The parents looked at each other and the dad just shrugged. " lets just go eat hopefully shell be bettee later. We walked in and the mommy smiles at me. " so what do you want layla." i think for a minute and then giggle." burger please." " ok honey ." she goes back to talking to the daddy and they order our food and we go sit down. The mommy places me in one of the high chairs and puts my happy meal in front of me and we ate. When i was done i smiled." tank you for the food." they both smiled at me." oh honey your our girl now we love you." i havent heard someone say that to me in awhile this family might be diffrrent. When we were done my face was wiped off an my new mommy carried me back to the car i was playing with my new toy and we got back in the car the girl was still crying but we were going home now.

Nice rewritten now it sounds more realistic with new child and other girl feel like she losing parent love and with diaper it more believable so far some child around six can still wear baby diaper depend on the waist size of the child. I see you change what was going happen to the other girl.

Off topic I want to know if you plan on going back to your other story it was very good just as this one is so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Gardenias pov

When i got to my room i hopped on my bed. I opened my happy meal and started eating my chicken nuggets and fries. When i finished I walked back downstairs and heard laughing.i peeked in the living room and saw Layla on Daddy and they were plYing horsey. I loved to play horsey with Daddy but I didnt want to be around Layla. I was about to thrn around when mommy saw me.

" gardenia come play." i look at her then shake my head.

" im fine mommy."

I walk back up to my room. I turn on my t.v and get out a coloring book. I color and eatch t.v for a while and then get thirsty. I walk out my room and se mommy taking layla to her room. She walks past me and doesnt even say anything. As they walk past I get a strong whiff of poop.

" she is soo gross use the potty already."

I walk downstairs and get my drink and go into the living room, i see daddy sitting on the couch and go over to him.

" daddy can we play horsey." i was bouncing up and down really wanting to play horsey.

" Sorry princess your sister tired me out maybe later."

" oh ok Daddy." i walk out of the room and start to walk back when i hear mommy in Laylas room.

" your such a good girl im so glad we adopted you now have a good nap sweetie."

I sit on the stairs and try to not cry.

She took my larents away from me in one day. I cant even play with them anymore, i guess they want her more than me. I walk upstairs and get a bag together. If they dont want me anymore guess ill leave.

• 2 weeks later...

As i started to get up i accidently bumped into mommy.. I could tell she knew i was crying and tried to compose myself. " sweetie whats wrong." I try not to look her in the eyes and decide to keep my head down." you and daddy dont want me anymore." mommy lifts me up and carries me down to the living room. She site on the couch and puts me in her lap." sweetie we love you just the same. Your my only born daughter, i had you in my tummy and i love you so much. Just because we adopted layla doesnt mean we dont love you anyless." i start to suck my thumb and lay my head on mommys shoulder." my beautiful baby girl ill always love you. Mommy starts to rock me and soon I fall asleep.

Mommys pov

I look down at my daughter and miss the times when she was my babh girl. I get a great idea. If she thinks we dont love her anymore ill just treat her like my baby again.she can still fit in my arms just like when she was a toddler and she was only 4"6. Shee make the cutest toddler. I can tell shes sleeping and lift her up and carry her upstairs to laylas nursery.i lay her on the changing table and take off her dress and panties. I grab one of laylas nightime bigger pampers and quickly apply the powder and oil. I tape the diaper up and.get a cute tinkerbell shirt on her. I lift her back up and carry her to her room and get one of he pacis from her cabinet. I remove her thumb and insert her paci. I lay her in her bed and tuck her in for a well needed nap. I kiss her forehead and close the door. I head downstairs to talk to my husband about setting up a nursery for our new baby

• 2 weeks later...

As I sleep I dream abkut when I was little when it was just me,Mommy, and Daddy. I wake up and feel well rested. I continue to suck on my paci and start to sit up. I hear crinkling and dont feel my regular panties. I slowly pull down the cover to see Big Bird from seasame street smiling up at me. I pull back my covers all the way and go stand in front of my mirror. Sure enough I was diapered and I couldnt believe it. I started to reach for the tapes when my door opened." Theres my baby girl come to mommy so I can check your diapee sweetie." I look at mommy and start to walk over. " Mommy why am I in a diaper." Mommy giggled. " your a baby sweetie your not old enough for big girl panties yet." I was confused and disnt know what to say. Mommy pulled me over and inserted her finger into the leg band of the diaper." Still dry well youll have to go eventually." Mommy picked me up and blew a raspberry on my tummy and i started to giggle." Theres my happy baby girl lets go downstairs and play with daddy and your sister ok." Not even Layla could ruin the mood I was in. We got down stairs and I smiled when I saw Daddy. There was toys all over the floor and I saw Layla playing with a stuffed dolphin. She was dressed as I was except her shirt was purple and her diaper was blue where both my shirt and diaper were pink.mommy sat down and put me in her lap. She gave me a stuffed animal to play with while her and daddy talked. After a while I could feel the need to pee emerge and i looked up at mommy. " i need to pee mommy." She looked down at me and smiled. " well go sweetie." " but mommy the diaper." She laughed and lifted me up and layed me on the ground. " its ok sweetie a visit from the tickle monster should help you. Next thing i knew i was being assaulted by mommys fingers. I was laughing uncontrolably and screaming for her to stop. After about 3 more minutes of tickling the dam broke loose and the flood entered my diaper. The diaper auickly absorbed all the pee and swelled up. Mommy smiled as she saw the diaper swell. " good girl you made pee pee for mommy." She lifted me back up and kissed my forehead before placing me back on her lap. When she placed me on her lap. The arm wet diaper actually felt mind of nice.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Laylas pov

I was amazed at the house when we got their. The daddy pulled into the garage and i saw the girl get out. The mother tried to stop her but the girl was gone by then. The daddy got me out and carried me inside. Once we got inside the house looked even better. The daddy gave me to the mommy and she took me upstairs. " ready to see your room sweetie." I noded and she opened the door. It was purple and had butterflies all over the room there was a purple crib and a changing table." I wuv it mommy." She smiled and took me back downstairs with daddy. Daddy smiled and picked me up. " wanna play a game princess?" I smile and nod. He picked me up and put me on his back. " hold on now." He started to move around and make horse noises. I giggled and he continued to go around the room. Mommy came back down and giggled when she saw us. After a while i saw the girl again and she looked sad. Mommy asked her to come play but she said no. Daddy let me off and mommy put down a rug full of toys. After a while of playing I had to poop. I squatted where i was a filled my diaper. Mommy saw this and lifted me up and carried me upstairs. We walked upstairs and went past the other girl. Mommy changed me gave me a bottle and put me in the crib." Have a nice nap sweetie." She kissed my head and I was soon asleep.

• 2 months later...