LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing While Receivng An Enema?

I normally like to release my enema into a nice thick diaper but i usually won't put it on until after i have removed the tube. I was wondering if anyone wears one while the tube is inserted and the enema is flowing? Are you still able to get a tight enough fit so when you release it won't leak out the legs? I'm looking to do a high volume(4 or 5 liter) but had trouble getting the diaper securely fastened before i uncontrolably released. I did about 3.5 liters or so but was swollen and shaken ao much i couldn't get the bottom tabs on tight enough which are the most important two so it leaked and it was a fabine. I was think about getting a double bulb nozzle but wondered if i would release the second i pull it out. Can i pull out a double bulb nozzle with a diaper strapped on tightly? I'm going to be using a fabine or a belissmo. Your input is greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

If you use a hose or some flexible nozzle, route it up the top instead of in the leg. You can make a gentle loop and then back up out the back. Once done, you can pull it out easily.

I doubt any diaper will hold 4 or 5 liters though. You may have to double or at least use a soaker.

I tried it once the tube kept flexing and stopping the flow of water, then when I finally got it all in I quickly closed zipped up my sleeper.

When I released the water went everywhere, good thing I took the precaution of standing in my bathtub.

Never again with a diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

According to XP medical's diaper tests, even a 24/7's maximum capacity is 93 oz., which works out to a little less than 3 liters. You need to double diaper or just realize that such a huge enema will leak no matter what you do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've inserted the hose, double-diapered with the hose coming out of a leg opening, taken in a fair amount of liquid, pulled out the hose and successfully held it in for a while. The amount was just one cheap enema bag full of water though.

I would hang the bag on the shower curtain rod and stand in the shower in case of leaks. Once or twice I did have little brown rivers down my legs.

With high volumes of enema solution holding it in seems like it would be a problem to begin with. Then expelling into a diaper is the next challenge.

• 4 weeks later...