LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have a question and I hope some one can answer it. Like a lot of people I want to wake up with a wet diaper. I have tryed everything to do so, Drinking a lot of water or soda or even both I have bought the cds and listened to them for years but nothing works. So I was thinking of a catheter and have read up on it a little. first thing I am wondering is does inserting hurt a lot? and can it cause any damage, also what is to long to leave it in. I was just thinking if putting it in at night when sleeping and taking it out in the morring but not using a bag to hold the urin but my diapers. Can any help me out with some answers please. I like the idea but I dont want to hurt my self real bad or cause perment damage.

Due to a seriously screwed up urinary tract, I have to cath about 4-5 times a day. The first few times you do it, it can hurt and there's all kinds off risks going in. First, you need the right kind of catheter (a foley cath) with the little balloon on the end to keep the cath in place once it's inserted (I don't bother with these as I insert and remove the cath each time). In most places, they're only available by prescription.

You also have to be EXTREMELY careful cleanliness-wise or you will pay the price: a urinary tract infection (UTI). You can also damage the delicate tissue of the urethra and/or damage the bladder if you're aren't careful with the procedure. Even when you're super careful, you quadruple the risk of getting a UTI, which is both painful and dangerous. I have to take a continuing dose of antibiotics and I still get 3-5 UTIs a year.

The upside? It will effect your continence and weaken your ability to hold it if that's what you're after. Hope this helps.

Mo

I have heard that the new silver coated caths greatly decrease the infection risk-even if they are more expensive..ahs anyone had experience with this type..amd does it help keep the uti risks down?

Are you talking about that colloidal silver? And seriously, infections aside: Is it even worth considering?

Are you talking about that colloidal silver? And seriously, infections aside: Is it even worth considering?

Yes, colliodal silver is supposed to carry lower risk.

As for the rest,up to the experimenter,you play you pay.

I deal with ctah all the time in my work witht he people i care for. and the problem of infectionis very real they are not something to play with jusat to feel a wet warm diapers.

the long term side effect of have a indewlling cath is loss of control.

but as a rule you are looking at at last 6 months have have a cath inside of you and hooked to a leg bag during the day or a bed bag at night time

as a rule cathes are good for 30 days before having to be chnaged YOU NEVER WANT TO JUST LEAVE A CATH OPEN INSIDE A DIAPER

These kids like to play with fire.Beleve me you dont want to cath unless its a medical nessicty.

No doubt val..........and an open cath is just begging for an infection. Nice fantasy-very very poor reality.

You do NOT want to deal with the agony of a kidney infection-it's beyond painful.

couldnt agree more val........I have posted before on be careful what you wish for.......the gist being I was into being just AB without wetting ........eeeewwwwww........now I like so many others I havent got much choice.....so I have to cath and mo is right with all his advice about caths.......but most of all what val says is truest of all....DONT ........caths are used for medical reasons, believe me it is not natural to put things inside you...but if you have no choice then so beit......but wish for.....you never know it will come soon engough then you will learn......enjoy the playing and dressing dont wish for medical problems...sorry to be a kill joy

I just wanna add my two cents...I am a catheter wearing male for the last year. And no telling how much longer this will go on :excl: Every 4 weeks I have a Foley's catheter inserted in me by a Urologist for a period of 5 to 7 days. This is done after enduring stretching treatments, which is when medical instuments (14 to 24 mm in diameter) are inserted into my penis thru the urethra to bust thru the scar tissue that is closing my urethra. The scar tissue is right in the immediate area of the urethral sphincter muscle. It is a painful ordeal I must admit but necessary so that I may void the urine adequately. I leave it in sometimes up to 10 days depending on my social schedule at the time. See when it comes out you have little control which I dont mind (actually I like that being a DL) but the inconvienence of wetting involuntary sometimes doesn't go well if I am in certain social settings. I do wear diapers 24/7 partly cuz I enjoy it and partly because I need too. I am a regular antibiotic taker and have had illness due to the effects of the catheter presence, nasty flu-like symptoms. When I have the Foley's in I plug it so I don't have to wear a bag. The bag is painful and I have had them bust on me. Plus maybe I am self-concious but I think it smells more than a wet diaper. The daiper I wear cuz the Foley's catheter leaks often (overflows maybe a better term) or I am just not in a position to void in a restroom and wash up properly...the diaper comes in handy then. But the diaper is OK cuz I have worn diapers for recreatioal purposes since I was 12, I am 45 now. But never have I wished to be "incontinent" for real. Which I am not a full blown incontinent person by any stretch now...I still try to use the toilet on most occassions but sometimes I don't make it, that's wear my diaper loving aids in all this. I have had accidents at the onset of all this but now I choose to wear diapers 24/7 "just in case". And I am OK with being identified as such if it happens. It does present a whole different side to being an AB/DL. So don't take upon yourself to catheterize on your own and just enjoy wetting when you wanna wet. Trust me that is the way to go!

In closing you may wonder what caused the scar tissue to begin with...well numerous years ago I had a kidney problem and went thru several tests/evauations using scopes thru my penis and that was the likely culprit. I never ever put anything into my penis.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

A word to the wise i have been a cath user for many years. The advise you have been givin is all true. My step sister is a trama er nurse and a few years back a young man was rushed into the trama unit with massive bleeding from his penis. Turns out as a form of bdsm play he had read a web page about caths and decided he had to try it. He bought a cath off ebay and when he incerted it it was not past the sphincter and into the bladder when he inflatted the baloon. Embarressed he tried to wait out the bleeding and pain before he called for help. From my understanding he had several surgeries to try to repair the damage but it left him badly scared and unable to have an erection.

Just thouht you might want to know.........

Cya Rocky :boxing: