LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How My Life Has Changed And My Awesome Mommy!

I have known I was a diaper lover for quite some time. I always kept it hidden until relatively recently. When I met my girlfriend I always felt bad hiding this secret from her. After about six months of hiding and sneaking around I finally told her. Things went great!!! That first night she had me put a diaper before we could even talk about things fully!! she wasn't scared one bit!! Since then things have gotten better. She keeps me in diapers most nights and weekends. She changes me when I need it and even makes me keep my binki in at all times.

I never knew I had an ab side. I think that she has really brought it out in me especially since she likes playing the mommy role way to much lol!!! She has even started using her mommy role for punishments when I'm bad which is more than fine by me! The only problem I have is that mommy won't let me get a onsie! I have always wanted one and she is more than ok with my diapers and my binki but still no onsie :(. O well that's just something to work for later in the future!!

I'm sorry for making such a long post I just realized that after my last change how happy I am with her and had to tell some people who would understand!

• Like 1

Yes, you are very fortunate to date a woman, find that there is a mutual attraction, have it develop into a relationship and then discover that she is a good fit for your (our community's) interest. Of course the next thing for you to do is to return the favor and give her something she wants. If what she really enjoys is seeing you really enjoy being with her, than you need to look a bit deeper. Be sure to let her know what a special match she is for you and otherwise do all that you can to reward her for accepting this side of you as well as helping you develop it. With enough attention to her and positive feedback, you'll have your onsie!

The cycle is "give-take-appreciate-give". You already have a girlfriend that can be perfect for you as she is open-minded and not judgemental. Now it's your turn to be the kind of guy that she's been looking for. I happen to know a guy who is very much an AB and who has a very nice wife who is his Mommy. There is another side to them though. He is also her Dom and she is a sub. I would have never thought of a Dominate AB, but it works for them and they are a great couple. I think you get the point and see that she could take you in a new direction as a boyfriend if you too are open-minded and not judgemental.

Aloha,

Honu

• Like 1

That is certainly fabulous news and I am sure many others are saying 'if only...'!! it is interesting that you were unaware of your AB site. Ive heard that several times before where even though the AB need had its beginnings in childhood it was pretty much restricted to diaper use and then later on in life that latent AB side bursts into life. it is great to hear that it is working out for you.

You will need onesies! I perhaps understand your mommy not wanting them at first as they are very much BABY items. However it is worth noting that many incontinents wear them for exactly the same reason - keeping diapers in place and keeping them private when bending over. They just dnt call them onesies even though that is exactly what they are. Michale wears a oneise all the time every day and often at night. it keeps him secure from the dreaded 'saggy nappy' as well as hiding it from prying eyes.

Congrats on everything!

Oh! I am so happy for you! I never thought I would want to give up enough of my independance to want to have a mommy or daddy, but once I did, I found it to be really nice.

I find it odd that she doesn't want you to have a onesie, but hopefully you can remedy that sometime soon. Just keep letting her know how she means the world to you and eventually you should be able to realize your onesie dream.

Yes, you are very fortunate to date a woman, find that there is a mutual attraction, have it develop into a relationship and then discover that she is a good fit for your (our community's) interest. Of course the next thing for you to do is to return the favor and give her something she wants. If what she really enjoys is seeing you really enjoy being with her, than you need to look a bit deeper. Be sure to let her know what a special match she is for you and otherwise do all that you can to reward her for accepting this side of you as well as helping you develop it. With enough attention to her and positive feedback, you'll have your onsie!

The cycle is "give-take-appreciate-give". You already have a girlfriend that can be perfect for you as she is open-minded and not judgemental. Now it's your turn to be the kind of guy that she's been looking for. I happen to know a guy who is very much an AB and who has a very nice wife who is his Mommy. There is another side to them though. He is also her Dom and she is a sub. I would have never thought of a Dominate AB, but it works for them and they are a great couple. I think you get the point and see that she could take you in a new direction as a boyfriend if you too are open-minded and not judgemental.

Aloha,

Honu

I would absolutely love to find something i could do for her for all the time and effort she has put in to being my mommy!!! I feel bad sometimes because I feel like she does so much for me and takes such good care of me but there isnt anything I can do in return! I wouldnt exactly say she is vanilla when it comes to sex but she for sure isnt into any personal fetishes such as me being an AB/DL. Before me I dont even think she considered what a fetish was!

That is certainly fabulous news and I am sure many others are saying 'if only...'!! it is interesting that you were unaware of your AB site. Ive heard that several times before where even though the AB need had its beginnings in childhood it was pretty much restricted to diaper use and then later on in life that latent AB side bursts into life. it is great to hear that it is working out for you.

You will need onesies! I perhaps understand your mommy not wanting them at first as they are very much BABY items. However it is worth noting that many incontinents wear them for exactly the same reason - keeping diapers in place and keeping them private when bending over. They just dnt call them onesies even though that is exactly what they are. Michale wears a oneise all the time every day and often at night. it keeps him secure from the dreaded 'saggy nappy' as well as hiding it from prying eyes.

Congrats on everything!

I tried pitching the idea as something other than a "onesie" but still no go :(. Ill just have to keep working at it and hopefully one day it will happen!!

I would absolutely love to find something i could do for her for all the time and effort she has put in to being my mommy!!! I feel bad sometimes because I feel like she does so much for me and takes such good care of me but there isnt anything I can do in return! I wouldnt exactly say she is vanilla when it comes to sex but she for sure isnt into any personal fetishes such as me being an AB/DL. Before me I dont even think she considered what a fetish was!

I tried pitching the idea as something other than a "onesie" but still no go :(. Ill just have to keep working at it and hopefully one day it will happen!!

its a funny thing to have a problem with but then again I have a problem with baby bottles so you may just need to cope with your mommy having her own prejudices!

You are a lucky guy! My last GF broke up with me when I told her about my diapers. As far as onesies go, I have many and they are a necessary part of my AB side. Keep working on her.

You are a lucky guy! My last GF broke up with me when I told her about my diapers. As far as onesies go, I have many and they are a necessary part of my AB side. Keep working on her.

Im sorry about the breakup babystevie. I must admit thatI dont really understand relationships that split over diapers. Granted, my experience in relationships is in a long-term, deeply committed one so I am inexperienced in anything less than that level of committment. But at the same time, it is just diapers. Ive heard of couples that stay together when one is abusive or a drug-user but split when diapers come into it. Perhaps the reality it shows is that diapers and AB are really not only not understood out ther in the big world but also quite disliked. Thats the real challenge - to educate and inform people about what Ab REALLY is.

I was scarred shitless when I told her, I was so very afraid that she was gonna leave me!! I do really believe that as long as the love and friendship is there things wont turn out badly.

Congrats! I understand the feeling of "scared shitless" but since it went well for you it was worth it right?

Just a thoght tho how bout working slowly into onsies ect give it time to develop and did you ever think mabye she likes\wants to see ya dipees fully exposed lol my gf\mommy not really one for onsies

Her self wants to see me in diapers ect its all part of the turn on for her just give it some time who knows where it might go!

I love happy endings! :crybaby: It's such a dream come true for so many of us to find a loving and understanding partner! You could try explaining that the onesie would help hold your diaper up when it gets soggy. Tout it as a useful tool rather than a "baby-ish" thing. Appeal to her logical side. :) Maybe she'll come around. One the other hand, she's already accepted your DL side to a fantastic and wonderful degree. Maybe you shouldn't push the onesie issue? Or you could tell her you're going to get one because you want one but you'll wear it when she's not around. There's many ways of satisfying our desires without bothering the ones we love. Hang on to her though. She sounds like a gem! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diaperboykcmo

You said you feel bad sometimes cause she does so much for you, and you'd like to do something for her, but you're not sure what to do.

Just do whatever makes her happy flowers, chocolate, movies, out to eat, rub her feet ect..

Do things for her that even you may not like, Oprea, artsy films, Home and Garden Shows ect. Main goal is to make sure she's happy.

That should be your job, to make sure she's happy.. A happy mommy, will mean a happy baby!!